Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb (23341 Views)

Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by ChristCee: 11:32am On Apr 24
Holiness2100:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/388931
@ krimas is that you? the same way you said you raped your mother?!! is this what you all are? Oh I forgot one prophet was even raping young kids grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Originalsly: 11:34am On Apr 24
Righteousness2:

Watch how Nairaland Emergency human right lovers will turn a blind eyes to this horrifying evil because she is a Jew.

GOD ALMIGHTY , The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL will Judge and Deal with all of you Worldwide.

Rape is never good period. It is bad when individuals rape for their personal reasons ... satisfy their sexual urges or in this case ... to avenge what the Israelis are doing to his people. No doubt we ought to condemn this act. But at the same time it is hypocritical to overlook a more heinous crime ... systemic rape. What kind of country will condone systemic rape? ... have rape as a policy?... and some here are shouting that these are God's chosen people? No other country in the world allows this ... religious or atheist. This is what Israeli agencies do all the time ... sexual blackmail.

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:36am On Apr 24
Holiness2100:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/388931

Handwork of useless Islamic bastards. If it's not terrorism, it's raping or kidnapping.
Disgusting creatures that are unfit to be humans.
No man has ever done the level of evil Mohammad did to this world.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by truthhurts2: 11:38am On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

So in ur own words , you will have an erection if u sight a naked lady that's dead
What of those that sleep with dead body?
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Jangbajantis: 11:40am On Apr 24
madridguy:
Useless rapist hiding under Palestine war. Why not go to the war front and fight for the freedom of the Palestinians instead of raping.

Shame on him.
Don't pretend you're not happy a Jewess was raped by your fellow Mohammadian.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by toujurs: 11:40am On Apr 24
onuman:

If a woman holds and squeezes your scrotal sachs, you can't get erection to rape her.
In Igbo land, a woman who held her husband's scrotal sacks is deemed to have committed an abomination.
grin grin grin where would she see it to hold. She has killed him already, if she can get hold of his scrotum. Just a forceful stretch and his dead.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Benevee: 11:40am On Apr 24
RingRoadCartel:
A bus filled with The Lords Chosen members attending a crusade in Owerri was involved in a fatal accident that killed 5 people and injured the rest of them, but Peter Egwu did not report it here.

Peter Egwu did not tell us in italics how its connected to the coming of Jesus. He did not use it as a sign that they died because they were sinners. He did not find a way to link it to what is happening in Isreal. He did not use bold font to show us out of context bible verses that proves his point. We didn't hear nothing of it.

Do you know why?

If you're familiar with cult initiation tactics, you'll remember how they only feed potential recruits with glorious juicy stories. They tell you how you're protected. They don't tell you that in the face on imminent death, they cannot do s#it to help you.

Peter Egwu's God couldn't save the lives of people who left their businesses, loved ones and families to go and worship him in a far away land. His God sat back and watched them writhe in extreme pain before they gave up the fight. His God watched these people beg for their lives, but chose to ignore their pleas. That's the same God that demands their money every month, same God that demands their servitude. Peter Egwu doesn't want you people to know about it.

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/8067966/five-killed-others-injured-lords#129547128

Mr!
You got the whole story wrong, no chosen member died in that accident, all of them came out alive and unhurt. Unfortunately it were people who were standing by that was affected(deeply saddened about it). I know many of the people who were in the vehicle, my information is first hand, you can private chat me and I will send you the video.

So the God of the Chosen saved His people.

But if I may ask you, why are you so concerned about the accident? Is it a good news to you that the Lord’s Chosen members died in an accident? Fortunately enough non of them died in the accident. Disappointed Sorry.

I'll be waiting for your reply!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by akan102: 11:40am On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

So in ur own words , you will have an erection if u sight a naked lady that's dead
He tried explaining the mentality of those involved, and a natural reaction of a healthy and determined being to you, don't personalized it by trying to bring in his person into this
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by shortgun(m): 11:43am On Apr 24
Kajaard:

You will just be speaking rubbish with full confidence.

You don't speak for all men.

It's weak men like you that can't control their penis that are RAPISTS. Nonsense.
Oga if the naked body of a woman doesn't give you an erection go and treat infection
Nonsense angry
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Bridget95(f): 11:44am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
Meaning amidst the struggle and fight a penis will maintain erection?
check your erectile power, I am noticing battery 🔋 low grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Elidrisy20: 11:48am On Apr 24
Only ode will believe this nonsense News
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Beverlyjean(f): 11:48am On Apr 24
akan102:

He tried explaining the mentality of those involved, and a natural reaction of a healthy and determined being to you, don't personalized it by trying to bring in his person into this

Anyone that has an easy erection despite the awkward situation is mentally sick

1 Like

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Beverlyjean(f): 11:49am On Apr 24
truthhurts2:

What of those that sleep with dead body?

They are sick people
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by truthhurts2: 11:50am On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

They are sick people
Of course, they are...
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by azpekuliar: 11:50am On Apr 24
This one was looking for who to rape, he is calling Israel. Criminal.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Henrydata(m): 11:52am On Apr 24
blakkydikky:

..... I'm a man but I don't think I can have sex with a woman without romancing o. Reason I can never Bleep ashewo.

What if the Ashewo romance you.

Cos there are some that does that
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by sexy74(m): 11:53am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
I will never understand how this rape thing works because how can a man be having erection inside violence?

How will the penis gain erection during struggle and force needed to carry out rape.

Lastly I don't think I can be raped kos there'll never be that moment I'll open my legs, I will just be shouting, fighting, biting, rolling and turning everywhere so how will he now enter?
Hmm pray it does not get to you, it is very terrible experience no one should have.
no matter how strong you are, when you are out numbered and over powered, the story is never the same again.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by RodgersAkpafu: 12:00pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
I will never understand how this rape thing works because how can a man be having erection inside violence?

How will the penis gain erection during struggle and force needed to carry out rape.

Lastly I don't think I can be raped kos there'll never be that moment I'll open my legs, I will just be shouting, fighting, biting, rolling and turning everywhere so how will he now enter?
There is no fun in it
It's a psychotic behaviour
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Mo6M: 12:11pm On Apr 24
RingRoadCartel:
A bus filled with The Lords Chosen members attending a crusade in Owerri was involved in a fatal accident that killed 5 people and injured the rest of them, but Peter Egwu did not report it here.

Peter Egwu did not tell us in italics how its connected to the coming of Jesus. He did not use it as a sign that they died because they were sinners. He did not find a way to link it to what is happening in Isreal. He did not use bold font to show us out of context bible verses that proves his point. We didn't hear nothing of it.

Do you know why?

If you're familiar with cult initiation tactics, you'll remember how they only feed potential recruits with glorious juicy stories. They tell you how you're protected. They don't tell you that in the face on imminent death, they cannot do s#it to help you.

Peter Egwu's God couldn't save the lives of people who left their businesses, loved ones and families to go and worship him in a far away land. His God sat back and watched them writhe in extreme pain before they gave up the fight. His God watched these people beg for their lives, but chose to ignore their pleas. That's the same God that demands their money every month, same God that demands their servitude. Peter Egwu doesn't want you people to know about it.

Here's the link:

THAT GOD YOU KNOW IS NOT A MAGICIAN....

1 Like

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Chukwuka319(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24
[quote author=shortgun post=129599339]
Yes, a healthy man should have and maintain
an erection at the sight of a woman's naked body. The struggling will not be strong enough to overcome the intent that is already rooted in mind of the rapist; especially if the perpetrator has an advantage over the victim..
[/quote
You have a point there.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by ObalendeCMS: 12:12pm On Apr 24
Bwitch on page one be fantasizing about being raped!
Shet!
My x & I used to playact rape scene; she loves it but I don't.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Sleekfingers: 12:13pm On Apr 24
Jews in Europe, especially France , UK and Germany are now targets ......since they can't get them in Israel......they will be dealt with in Europe........

Go to any Jew restaurants, shops or establishments in Europe at your own risk
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Chukwuka319(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24
shortgun:

Yes, If I don't know that she's dead.
The male organ is unpredictable.
A man can have an erection when he's not hor*ny but will be hor*ny without having an erection.
cheesy
So you invariably admit you lack self control and self discipline.
Only animals will have erections randomly, just like a he goat.
Are you an animal that you will have erections at the sight of a naked lady lying motionless?
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Krismas(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24
RingRoadCartel:

Do you know why?

Here's the link:
grin EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE ALL WEARING THE BULLET PROOF VEST OF LORDS CHOSEN

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
Holiness2100
HolinessForever
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by ReubenE(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

There is necrophilia so there are people that actually love it so.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Xammie001(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24
hmmmmmm
you are right though but do you know the World is governed by principles, if you refuse to follow the principle you will pay the price even though you are a pastor.
Did you bother to check for the cause of the accident sir before blaming an innocent man that love God and God loves

RingRoadCartel:

Do you know why?

Here's the link:
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by lanre316: 12:27pm On Apr 24
Badorep:
To avenge ke...He still get mouth to talk

Do you have laptops with good dedicated graphics card. I need one for strong video editing
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Justiceleague1: 12:36pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:

Lastly I don't think I can be raped kos there'll never be that moment I'll open my legs, I will just be shouting, fighting, biting, rolling and turning everywhere so how will he now enter? how will he enter where, Tinubu or yahaya Bello's bushy garden?! grin
Ejoor e jeka gboro jare...that your post on yahaya Bello's thread got everyone wondering the kinda person you are undecided rapists are criminal broncos,just pray they don't catch you cos they can dagger you just to access tinubu's vegetable ewedu garden
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by shortgun(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

So you invariably admit you lack self control and self discipline.
Only animals will have erections randomly, just like a he goat.
Are you an animal that you will have erections at the sight of a naked lady lying motionless?
I deliberately crafted that response to be a bit tricky.
Yes, if I don't know she is dead =No, if she is dead.
Yes, humans are animals and just like every other male animals like he goats, healthy men have erections randomly even without thinking about sex.
"Self control and discipline" are unnatural inventions aimed at suppressing natural behaviors. angry
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by JasonNOTStatham: 12:37pm On Apr 24
[quote author=shortgun post=129599115]
I don't see what will stop an erection at the sight of a woman's naked body, it's completely natural.
Not supporting rape though
[/quoted] unclothedness is a turn off "unless willingly". I don't even understand how unclothedness even turns guys on.
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by fx45(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:

Na so...

Rose how you dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by y3mi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24
Bongadu:
Total kike death

As if when the term '"anti-semitism" is used, the Arabs in all their shades aren't Semitic!
Africans are ignorantly taking sides based on artificiality made by the Romans called religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Convicts False Emergency Caller, Uzuokwu Solomon, In Lagos / Lagos Police Station Where No Motorist Can Be Innocent (punch Newspaper) / Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.