Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Deathtraps in our surroundings. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deathtraps in our surroundings. (120 Views)

Houseflies: How To Get Rid Of Them From Your Home And Surroundings / Need Advice On My Medical Condition (itching On My joystick Surroundings) / Fumigation Of Our Surroundings Is Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deathtraps in our surroundings. by immortalcrown(m): 12:01am On Apr 24
I spotted this big stone on the roof edge of a three-storey building. There are clotheslines along the edge position on the ground. Heavy wind can cause the stone to fall off the roof. Such a stone can cause instant death if it lands on someone's head, or at least cause paralysis if it lands on someone's shoulder. Someone might rush to the area to pack clothes during heavy wind and meet his or her death. I knew a man who became paralyzed because a coconut landed on his head. He died after spending some weeks in an orthopaedic hospital.

I tried but couldn't speak to anybody living in the house.

We need to be more careful in our surroundings.

1 Like

Re: Deathtraps in our surroundings. by Asmmi: 12:07am On Apr 24
It's the person that put the stone there that it will fall on coz that's so wicked. How much will it cost to get that roof fixed. Hope it doesn't land on their own child
Re: Deathtraps in our surroundings. by Eweduses: 12:24am On Apr 24
This is one of 'Tinupoo palliative zincs'.. The house must be somewhere in the south-waste 😊..

1 Like

Re: Deathtraps in our surroundings. by Fisiryorh(m): 1:33am On Apr 24
Risky...

Actually hate standing close to the outer walls of buildings outside coz of this reason and also, a fçvking bird pooping on you...

(1) (Reply)

MORNING WOOD/GLORY Or NPT, If You Don't Experience This Regularly,You Need This / Uch Cmd Now Covid:19 Negative / Covid-19: The Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.