Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead (57701 Views)

Hidden Secrets Behind Zulu Adigwe Biography, Cause Of Death, Networth And Career / Sad RIP, Veteran Nollywood Actor Zulu Adigwe Passed Away, His Last Words / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by StraightGaay: 8:53am On Apr 24
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I used to see this man almost every week but the last time I saw him, he was on a motorcycle (okada) instead of his Jeep and looked thin. Goodnight sir, death will come when it will come. My regards to Saint Obi — I wonder what happens when we die.
Jon Snow said it was dark, the he didn't see nothing.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by tiswell(m): 8:53am On Apr 24
Rest on,odogwu na Umunnachi!

Legends are going from nollywood.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Objectivist04: 8:54am On Apr 24
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I used to see this man almost every week but the last time I saw him, he was on a motorcycle (okada) instead of his Jeep and looked thin. Goodnight sir, death will come when it will come. My regards to Saint Obi — I wonder what happens when we die.
Where ? In Asaba or Lagos
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by spartachico(m): 8:54am On Apr 24
2024 the year for the nollywood populace
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by kingthreat(m): 8:55am On Apr 24
Love56743:
The most wicked uncle in Nigeria movies, if you drag land with this man, your own don finish

Lol, you cracked me up. The natural look of that man is scary.
He interpreted his roles well. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by kingthreat(m): 8:56am On Apr 24
Pharaoh4rin:
One of my good choices actors.

Kanyon o kanayo

Azulu

Amaechi muonagor

Alex osifor

Chinweta Agu
Ukwa

R.I.P to him
Sam loco
Clems ohameze

Clem as at today is alive please.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by bewla(m): 8:56am On Apr 24
AfahaAbia:
This man acted Basi & Company...
Very respectable man

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Kumson(m): 8:57am On Apr 24
Issakaba
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Moahmed: 8:57am On Apr 24
Rest in Peace Zulu Adigwe Mr.Bassey of Bassey and company.
B for millionaire,rest on legend.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by isacolukay(m): 8:57am On Apr 24
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Na Gwagwalada you de stay....
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by davidque: 8:57am On Apr 24
May his soul rest well. Sad!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by SaturnNick(m): 8:58am On Apr 24
May his soul RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by SEGLIZ: 8:59am On Apr 24
STEWpid:
Chai..

Igbo movie is gone!!

Na charlatans remain!!

Osenoboa.

not just Igbo movie but Nollywood generally, isn't it one of them in the Yórùbá sector of Nollywood that brought bobrisky to disgrace Nollywood?
if you have good story line, sound scrpt and better interpreters (like Zulu Adigwe, Olu Jacobs etc) you need not run heads over hills to promote you movie.

RIP to the LEGENG.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Mrexcell(m): 9:01am On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:
RIP,One of Nollywood's greatest role interpreters .
He really entertained us with his great acting prowess , perfectly interpreting the roles, especially those of wicked uncle, Village elder, Occult master, Wicked Witch doctor, and so on.

He has a very unique voice rip to him.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06am On Apr 24
Rip
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by wink2015(m): 9:10am On Apr 24
May his soul rest in peace !
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by tommy589(m): 9:11am On Apr 24
jeff1993:
Kaiiii Legendary Actors are dropping off...... clitocurrency actress are cashing out!!!

See u on the other side .... Help me tell John Pope that Asaba wood misses him!! .... Also help us tell Yaradua That he is the best presido that we had and even though he is FULANI, my brothers from the other side of Naija will always vote for him.

Also tell that ZIK that the one Nigeria he supported is still same way as his corpse is 6ft down.

Tell Awolowo that even he supported the war, we dont have any ish with him cos all is Fair in Love and war. He made his tribesmen proud by giving them free education.

Please also tell Mr Ibu that he is sorely missed ... dont think we would ever have someone that will act stupid and also look stupid in both real life and film that it will be so hard to differentiate.

Daddy Adigwe tell Senior Man Ikemba Nnewi .... Ozoigbondu1 of Igboland..... Chief DIM Odumegwu Ojukwu that we love him and we miss him .... Dont think we will ever have an Igbo man so courageous like him that will stand up and fight for his tribesmen like he did. Tell him that what he saw more than 60 years ago, is unfolding in full force.

Lastly also help me tell my own Pops that I miss him so much .... I know we never got along until later in the years when I understood what it meant to be a man but then he left me too early. Tell him his boy is now a man and the struggles and sweat and days of sleepless night and racking of brains isn't in vain!!!!!

Awolowo did not support any war,He did what he had to do for his tribe. Same way Ojukwu had no choice than to protect his tribe too. Both were left with no choice
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by jessylaurel(f): 9:13am On Apr 24
Metrix147:
Veteran actor Zulu Adigwe has reportedly died.

Movie producer Stanley Nwoko announced his passing in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6HpVIysmP9/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

I so enjoyed his movie “the false prophet “
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by PROPEACE: 9:13am On Apr 24
AfahaAbia:
This man acted Basi & Company...
And in Checkmate
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by dettolgel: 9:15am On Apr 24
Blitzerz:

The life expectancy in Nigeria is not "normal " to start with.

I didn't say it was normal, I just said that the pattern of death is in line with the life expectancy in Nigeria, so nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Bashnigga(m): 9:26am On Apr 24
Pharaoh4rin:
One of my good choices actors.

Kanyon o kanayo

Azulu

Amaechi muonagor

Alex osifor

Chinweta Agu
Ukwa

R.I.P to him
Sam loco
Clems ohameze
I think Clem's still alive

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by barinedan(m): 9:32am On Apr 24
We keep on losing talented actors and actresses without proper replacements, some out our actors nowadays are just shouting and making noises on screen without real impact. RIP Mr Zulu, you have done well. Your memory will always be in our hearts
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by RosyIsBlessed: 9:36am On Apr 24
michlins:

Rest on soldier. If you get there, tell Azikiwe Dem that Nigeria never better at all

If he can hear you then you can as well tell Azikiwe by yourself, he'll hear you too.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Logins2125: 9:36am On Apr 24
Omo to act movie now don turn to ritual! Make God protect okon Lagos for me o🙏
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Checkwell: 9:36am On Apr 24
This man was truly a great man. Legend!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by managemoney(m): 9:37am On Apr 24
This is too bad cry

Meanwhile, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by cococandy(f): 9:41am On Apr 24
Oh man cry
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by GUNITGuy: 9:48am On Apr 24
great actor RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Daniluv1(m): 9:49am On Apr 24
dettolgel:

They have come of age and given the life expectancy in Nigeria I think the timing seems "normal". RIP Mr. Adigwe.

So Mr ibu and muonagor is normal?

At what age exactly

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by ASAPFERG: 9:49am On Apr 24
Igbo celebrities just dying anyhow nowadays.
Biafra must hear this.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by Tonytonex(m): 9:50am On Apr 24
Metrix147:
Veteran actor Zulu Adigwe has reportedly died.

Movie producer Stanley Nwoko announced his passing in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6HpVIysmP9/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
very good and quality actor. Rip
Nollywood movies those days were very interesting
Re: Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead by SIRG120: 10:02am On Apr 24
SuperOnyi:
shocked

well said Bro.... Speaking of what happens when we die, It's a knowledge taken away from Humanity.... But From the Point of view of Deep Thinkers and large minds, when People die they cross over to the other side of life.... Just imagine this like Big Brother, when you're in The house, you're deprived of every knowledge of what goes on in the outside world, when you're evicted from the house you await your one time colleagues who gets evicted one after the other to join you..... The knowledge of where People go after their demise is deeper than the ordinary minds... But one thing is certain those who died long time ago awaits the living in the spirit world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag',

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.