Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,176 members, 7,818,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles (33790 Views)

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by santaclaws: 4:36pm On Apr 24
princefunm:

Gun.....In a lawless Nigeria?

Don't try it.

It will make US gun killings look like child play.

Ordinary say you sabi one oga of police, you have locked up 10 normal Nigerians going about their daily lives simply because you had a disagreement

Na gun you wan dey carry.

How many conductor go die for road?

How many you don hit my car go finish for motuary?

Even women sef wey be say vex dey make them turn car to demolition tank......that one go just comot gun kpa......kpa kpa kpa...kpa.......aaaaahhh madam you do kill person.......lobatan

You suppose dey do skit cos you're just too funny 😂😂😂😂
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Dennisochampa: 4:43pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:

Gun licencing is different from gun liberalisation. What they do in America is gun liberalisation, which is making guns available to almost everyone, it's sold in gun shops, that's a different case.

Gun licencing is something more restricted and not available to all, unless you have a valid reason and clean records.

So the guns that was licensed ND used to kill children in Chicago is what??
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Yestogood: 4:44pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:
Now imagine if citizens were armed... Terrorism would stop within a week.

Edit: those quoting me, saying it would lead to murder and mass shooting, most of you don't understand how gun licences work. If they can include background checks, psychological evaluation and tertiary education as criteria, it would definitely end up in the right hands.

I'd rather have my licenced Glock or Smith & Wesson pistol than to put my safety into the hands of the police or military.

YOU ARE RIGHT

BUHARI ENFORCED THE RIGHT OF FULANI JIHADISTS TO BEAR ALL MANNER OF ARMS WHILE INNOCENT CITIZENS WERE RIGOROUSLY MONITORED TO ENSURE THAT THEY WERE UNARMED.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by santaclaws: 4:45pm On Apr 24
Yestogood:

YOU ARE RIGHT

BUHARI ENFORCED THE RIGHT OF FULANI JIHADISTS TO BEAR ALL MANNER OF ARMS WHILE INNOCENT CITIZENS WERE RIGOROUSLY MONITORED TO ENSURE THAT THEY WERE UNARMED.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by santaclaws: 4:48pm On Apr 24
Dennisochampa:

So the guns that was licensed ND used to kill children in Chicago is what??

You just like arguments... If you don't agree with my views, it's fine, nobody is forcing you to protect yourself.

Those people in Kaduna south, Benue, North East, being massacred by terrorists and killer herdsmen don't have access to a sophisticated 911 Police or the time to speak English on forums like Nairaland. They want to protect themselves and their families and I speak for those people as an empathetic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Offpointng: 4:53pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:

Edit: those quoting me, saying it would lead to murder and mass shooting, most of you don't understand how gun licences work. If they can include background checks, psychological evaluation and tertiary education as criteria, it would definitely end up in the right hands.

In a Country like America that have all it takes to do a background checks and psyche evaluation. how has it helped them stop mass shooting

You're pointless nigga
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Leo588(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24
Nearby Army Checkpoint….nawaooo
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Offpointng: 4:58pm On Apr 24
Jlow2:
What police and soldiers will comfortably runaway from , kudos to this men, Nigerian police will still lock them up for killing the terrorists, may Nigeria never happen you, it a very unfortunate place .

What will you say bout the Solo Naval rating that without weapon took out 3 Bandit and rescued himself and everyone abducted to?

how do y'all go happy acting foolishly daily
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Offpointng: 5:02pm On Apr 24
maasoap:

That's because it was a great risk. One prof, a uni lecturer tried this thing last week and he was instantly killed by the gunmen, kidnappers

Where this for happen bros
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by alphaNomega: 5:11pm On Apr 24
favor914:
Even your landlord, or you as the landlord will murder you tenant, or landlord, over an issue so frivolous.

Majority that have lived in the United States that practices this , will tell you that this a big mistake to try this nonsense, & it will never pass, politicians are wining the. gullible common man, state police indeed.

State governments cannot even pay salaries with federal government allocation, where are they going to get the money to finance a new police force?
so if you are armed and your tenant is armed, will you allow any misunderstanding escalate to the point of shooting yourselves?

Any day I become president, there will be guns for every man, woman and child in Nigeria to own and defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by MOG6670(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:

I'd rather have my licenced Glock or Smith & Wesson pistol than to put my safety into the hands of the police or military.
is this ur pistol?
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by GambaOsaka: 5:19pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:

Good point.
I once argued with a pro-gun American on this, and he said something that changed my mind. “A armed society is a respectable society”, meaning nobody will harass you anyhow with any gun if they know you have a gun on you like them. Everyone would resolve most matters peacefully because they wouldn’t want escalation.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by GambaOsaka: 5:26pm On Apr 24
Offpointng:

In a Country like America that have all it takes to do a background checks and psyche evaluation. how has it helped them stop mass shooting

You're pointless nigga

People that commit mass shootings know that a lot of people don’t have arms. That’s why they target schools and churches mostly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by GambaOsaka: 5:30pm On Apr 24
favor914:
Even your landlord, or you as the landlord will murder you tenant, or landlord, over an issue so frivolous.

Majority that have lived in the United States that practices this , will tell you that this a big mistake to try this nonsense, & it will never pass, politicians are wining the. gullible common man, state police indeed.

State governments cannot even pay salaries with federal government allocation, where are they going to get the money to finance a new police force?

Your landlord will not try it because he knows you also have a gun, and he doesn’t want to die too. That’s the truth you are not seeing.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Azazyel: 5:31pm On Apr 24
Martinsmine:
This news looks fake

It's not fake. Northerners are very brave people and don't hesitate to fight back when bullied
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Yankee101: 5:48pm On Apr 24
Bullies are cowards
They never expect resistance
They’re confused when they see one
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Blue3k(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24
emmabest2000:

And people will start shooting each other in any small provocation

@topic... Passengers reaction was simply outstanding

Lol you say that when you probably haven't busted a grape in a food fight. Now, when you have a gun, you think you're ready when stakes are life or death. Logically speaking the more risky the situation the more it behooves people to be polite.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by adecz: 6:10pm On Apr 24
⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️
Fulani by nature are very cowardly and
only operate where and when they have
an overwhelming upper hand.

They generally prefer tackling defenceless citizens, villagers or travelers.

What they respect is fire for fire. They will
never listen to you when you ask for
peace from a weak position..

Great job by these brave citizens👍👍👍👍

If it were in Yoruba land that these bandits
got overpowered, the Yoruba will be
afraid to kill them and prefer to hand
them over to the police, where they will
then be promptly released😐😐😐😐

⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Verbtips(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24
dNortherner:
Correct, he died a good death.
i really admire the courage,as the saying goes people wey dey fear nayin the first die.just imagine weytin that two villian go take their eye see for that bush
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by izubext007: 6:31pm On Apr 24
The audercity 💪💪💪💪
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by godofuck231: 6:52pm On Apr 24
Thats why I like lions , never afraid of death
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Vulcan24(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24
keymatt:
Every commercial car should be allowed to carry license guns for self defense in case Buhari's terrorist people show up their ugly heads.

I agree with you, Buhari enabled the bandits!

However I think civil defense should av an academy for self defense where citizens can apply
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by newoffer: 6:57pm On Apr 24
With commercial pepper spray on vehicles . Bandits will think twice. We shall no go Sidon make fellow man kill man. We got to defend ourselves even if our police say otherwise. Die na die. Good job guys. Small small enemy of the states go finish.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by santaclaws: 7:01pm On Apr 24
MOG6670:
is this ur pistol?

Why do you ask? grin
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by santaclaws: 7:04pm On Apr 24
Offpointng:

You're pointless nigga

I'm not a nigga lol. To respond to your comment, they don't do any psyche evaluation to buy guns in America. Gun liberalization is different from proliferating gun licencing. I never asked our govt to liberalize gun ownership and make people buy from gun shops like the US, no! Rather, they can retain the licencing at the police stations and have strict guidelines, at least, let responsible people be able to protect themselves from terrorists, bandits and robbers...

1 Like

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Bimpe29: 7:17pm On Apr 24
favor914:
Security is everyone’s business.

Your kind of mentality which with big shame is the majority, is the cause of the problem today in Nigeria.

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by phoneport(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24
obasanjonews:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/passengers-overpower-bandits-in-zamfara-kill-one-seize-2-ak-47-rifles-2/

WHY ARE MILITARY CHECK POINTS ALWAYS NOT FAR FROM WHERE BANDITS AND TERRORISTS ARE OPERATING, AND THEY ARE NOT AWARE UNTIL AFTER THEIR OPERATION.
ANSWERS PLEASE?
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by MOG6670(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24
santaclaws:

Why do you ask? grin
haha guy man. The thing dey do me weee for eye na. Abi u just download neh?
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by sevenhundred(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24
UselessBuharist:
Allow Nigerians carry arms. These criminals will vanish to desert they came from
instead of state police!!!
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by AlanSugar(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24
Martinsmine:
This news looks fake

Serious fake news my dear. Imagine just two bandits going out for a kidnap ops?! Clout oo.
Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24
Offpointng:

Where this for happen bros

Last week Friday in Ogun state. Babcock university lecturer, prof Yinka Olomojobi

Re: Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles by Exceed15: 8:36pm On Apr 24
Bravery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos / Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.