Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor (45336 Views)

Parents Groan As Institutions Hike Fees By Over 100 Percent / Process Your Admission To 100+ Schools in the US, Uk, & Canada >>for Free << / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Earthquakes: 2:13pm On Apr 24
PressMyButton:
Which governor doesn't renovate public schools?, painting an old building is an easy cash out, even Yayah Bello renovated a few buildings. Did Obi build a single school?, a million dollar question nobody has been able to answer.

As usual you didn’t read the tread grin grin
Cry more boy, compare your state with anambra in education rankings first grin

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by tboydbrave(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24
I honestly see no reason for the back n forth going on here. If the op is sure of what he posted simply share it on Reno's twitter account n collect your money. Coming here to post it like someone here made the challenge is unnecessary . Go with the evidence n claim your cool cash if u confident. Simple.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24
donbrowser:

Mention the school Obi built please
Another challenge, mention one anambra community without a secondary school and primary school during Obi's regime.

What's the need for building new one

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Psoul(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:
Facts are different from Propaganda.

Please my people why will you have all these assets and go about building new ones ?

Is this not better than building just four schools?

Exactly my point. I was telling someone that this issue of building new school would've been a reasonable challenge of Reno was talking of Northern states, especially those states that are educationally backwards.

You don't bring this kind of f0olish challenge to a state that is already doing well educationally.
Anambra State had for long embraced education and had so many schools scattered all over the state. They were not lacking schools. They only need to rehabilitated.
So why building new once when you can facelift the existing ones?

Building new schools will be for those states that do not have enough schools.

What will be the essence of buying a new car for a man that his car had flat tire or broken windshield when you can simply use faction amount of new car to repair all the broken down vehicles in his garage.

Obi is a prudent man who dislikes wasting resources. So don't expect him to indulge in any wasteful project.

Had it on that he built new schools as Reno wanted to see, Reno will still be at the forefront of those criticizing Obi for abandoning old school buildings to embark on new ones just to steal State resources.

Reno is a cheap propagandist. Only cheap brains will believe him.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Confirmedzombie: 2:17pm On Apr 24
Earthquakes:

Where is Rivers state and anambra state in education rankings??
Can you compare your own state with Anambra in education rankings?? Just shut up you have no defense.

Show me school Peter obi built and completed.

Stop all the unnecessary comparisons because Rivers is far better, developed than Anambra state.

Amaechi served 8yrs same time with Peter obi.

Show me school obi built, completed and commissioned
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Electorate: 2:20pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:
What a foolish response to the question Reno asked. If Reno wanted to know schools Peter Peter Obi renovated or added campuses he would have asked that.

The man was explicit in his question, give me a school Peter Obi built from scratch n commissioned. Till this hour no one answered that question.

For fools n praise singer of Peter Obi the Lagos State University was established n built by Jakande at Ojo but after him additional campuses have been added and we now have LASU campus in Ikeja and Epe just like the Igbaram Peter Obi added to Anambra Uni.

Jakande did not build the Ikeja n Epe campuses yet no subsequent governor of Lagos dare take the glory of the University away from Jakande that is what Obidient are doing with Anambra university campus Igbaram. Compare to Anambra University can you all see how they left out the name of the person who established the university in 2000 long before Peter Obi became governor but are now complimenting Obi with it campus. Who should take credit for the University btw the two ?

I understand obidient wish the University was built by Peter Obi but that is never the case so you all have to dig deeper for a school Peter Obi built from scratch or simply admit he never built any n only added campuses to the ones he met on ground n renovated old schools without building any new school.

Which governor in the history of Nigeria do not renovate blocks of school building etc. Till date no Lagos state governor dare claim he added campus to LASU in Epe or Ikeja for fear he might be stoned to death this is what Obidient are celebrating n posting shameless photos about.

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi especially those busses.

Nairalanders just take a simple investigative look at all the photos this paid propagandist posted, notice how he slotted 2 or 3 photos of Peter Obi among the multitude of photos to brain wash you like Peter Obi single handedly built all that. Those from Anambra I enjoy you to confirm if just 50% of what this guy posted above was accomplished by Peter Obi or not.

The Op already stated that this thread is for REASONABLE Nigerians but you keep proving him right that you are unreasonable with your hateful response...even a blind man can clearly see Peter Obi did very well in Education as a Governor and did not even brag about it. Unlike the rest, he said YOU HATERS SHOULD GO AND VERIFY, abi shey you need transport money.

Me thinks God is involved in Peter Obi's case because a man Reno Omokri tries to rubbish end up shining, Reno unknowingly advertised Peter Obi to the world.

God will make your enemies sing your praise unknowingly.

Untill now, I never knew Peter Obi achieved this much in Education as a Governor.

A man you all wanted to humiliate you end up elevating and people now see his hidden good works, the more challenge you throw the more the world will see the great works he has done without blowing his trumpet.

Most of you will end up committing suicide when God hand touch una.

Now you know Peter Obi is of God.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by ThatFairGuy1: 2:23pm On Apr 24
Una mind no go touch ground.

Reno Omokri specifically said school he started from scratch and finished.

You're here showing us upgraded and renovated schools.
Are you people okay angry

The agulu packaged fraud built NOTHING aside brewery.
That's why they're drunkard in that side

Reno Omokri "This is another desperate lie from a Peter Obi linked Obidient blog. Truth cannot hide. Their only defence is Gbajue. Simply name one school initiated, started, completed and commissioned by Peter Obi during the eight years he was Governor of Anambra and win ₦11,400,000, the present equivalent of $10,000.

Gaslighting Nigerians with fake news will not work. I am not the only one following the challenge. The entire Nigerian media is interested in this story. Punch Newspapers, Vanguard News, Daily Trust, TheCable, Legit.ng, and other media have written about the failure of Peter Obi and his Obidients to fulfil the challenge.

Even the story in this Obidient blog listed the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, which is not a school. It is a teaching hospital annexe of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. The university itself was built in 2000. The annexe was added to the school to prevent it from being delisted by the National University Commission and the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria in 2013. This is desperation on steroids.

A school would be a nursery, primary, secondary school, or a university or other tertiary institution such as a polytechnic, technical College or vocational academy. Renovating a block of classrooms or adding an annexe to a previously existing school is not the same as building a school.

My challenge still stands. Please just name one school initiated, started, completed and commissioned by Peter Obi during the eight years he was Governor of Anambra and win ₦11,400,000, the present equivalent of $10,000.

#TableShaker"

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24
PressMyButton:

Who're the original owners?, the churches. How could Obi have paid salaries for missionary schools, a private ownership?. Little wonder they call you headless mob.
you deserve a balon d'or in ignorance!

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by rockcitie: 2:25pm On Apr 24
Thank you so much Gossipninja for putting together this well-documented achievements of Peter Obi. May God Almighty bless you immensely for taking up this initiative.

Indeed, we're up against an administration of liars & propagandists. They plan to destabilize PO the same way they did to GEJ.

Please, I humbly appeal to you to always help us use this Nairaland & other social media platforms to showcase Peter Obi's numerous achievements & impact (both past & present). Thank you 🥺🥺

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by BrodaBenad: 2:27pm On Apr 24
ThatFairGuy1:
Una mind no go touch ground.

Reno Omokri specifically said school he started from scratch and finished.

You're here showing us upgraded and renovated schools.
Are you people okay angry

The agulu packaged fraud built NOTHING aside brewery.
That's why they're drunkard in that side

Reno Omokri "This is another desperate lie from a Peter Obi linked Obidient blog. Truth cannot hide. Their only defence is Gbajue. Simply name one school initiated, started, completed and commissioned by Peter Obi during the eight years he was Governor of Anambra and win ₦11,400,000, the present equivalent of $10,000.

Gaslighting Nigerians with fake news will not work. I am not the only one following the challenge. The entire Nigerian media is interested in this story. Punch Newspapers, Vanguard News, Daily Trust, TheCable, Legit.ng, and other media have written about the failure of Peter Obi and his Obidients to fulfil the challenge.

Even the story in this Obidient blog listed the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, which is not a school. It is a teaching hospital annexe of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. The university itself was built in 2000. The annexe was added to the school to prevent it from being delisted by the National University Commission and the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria in 2013. This is desperation on steroids.

A school would be a nursery, primary, secondary school, or a university or other tertiary institution such as a polytechnic, technical College or vocational academy. Renovating a block of classrooms or adding an annexe to a previously existing school is not the same as building a school.

My challenge still stands. Please just name one school initiated, started, completed and commissioned by Peter Obi during the eight years he was Governor of Anambra and win ₦11,400,000, the present equivalent of $10,000.

#TableShaker"[/b]

tears oo grin

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Orinechi: 2:28pm On Apr 24
edward1106:

Brotherly! Sometimes we need to question our sanity. They are questions undeserving of answers and there are answers that will question our reality.
How can a man have 10 houses which are in need of urgent repairs(and if not would collapse) and his immediate thought is to build another house?
Some people are not after glory to their name. They just want and need a functioning system. They want things done at minimal cost, priotise things.
They said 90% of the schools in Anambra are onwed by missionaries. Are u saying at the time Obi was the governor those missionaries could not maintain the schools they built if not for Obi's intervention despite the exorbitant amount they collect as school fees? I don't understand the idea of renovating schools that are not government owned from government pulse. What stopped him from initiating, starting and completing new government owned schools in those areas where there are only missionary schools?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24
oyebanji:
Tinubu was governor for 8 years and for the better part of the 8 years FG did not give Lagos the monthly revenue allocation due to them. But, there was no time that the state had any form of strike... He was still able to initiate and deliver projects...

These lies of not receiving monthly allocation under obasanjo have been debunked many times. Try another one. He initiated and delivered many projects the ways he is initiating and delivering Nigeria's economy today
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Orinechi: 2:30pm On Apr 24
1x2x3:

I agree it is smarter to use N3billion to rehabilitate and upgrade 100 dilapidated schs than use it to build 5 new ones. It goes back to what I said, building new ones is trying to score cheap political points, Obi wasn't interested in that.
Dilapidated schools owned by missionaries?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Cindypresh(f): 2:33pm On Apr 24
Emir01:

Obidient attitude, give us name of one school. The fraudulently packaged Obi will never smell Villa. Obi is the weakest and incompetent among major contestants.

Yes oo, he'll never win any local government anywhere except Anambra state.

So you said😂

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by lastuff(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24
Nigeria is not Anambra. The guy cannot even govern some states in Nigeria.
This Nigeria that tinubu doesn't know the way forward.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by tctrills: 2:35pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:
What a foolish response to the question Reno asked. If Reno wanted to know schools Peter Peter Obi renovated or added campuses he would have asked that.

The man was explicit in his question, give me a school Peter Obi built from scratch n commissioned. Till this hour no one answered that question.

For fools n praise singer of Peter Obi the Lagos State University was established n built by Jakande at Ojo but after him additional campuses have been added and we now have LASU campus in Ikeja and Epe just like the Igbaram Peter Obi added to Anambra Uni.

Jakande did not build the Ikeja n Epe campuses yet no subsequent governor of Lagos dare take the glory of the University away from Jakande that is what Obidient are doing with Anambra university campus Igbaram. Compare to Anambra University can you all see how they left out the name of the person who established the university in 2000 long before Peter Obi became governor but are now complimenting Obi with it campus. Who should take credit for the University btw the two ?

I understand obidient wish the University was built by Peter Obi but that is never the case so you all have to dig deeper for a school Peter Obi built from scratch or simply admit he never built any n only added campuses to the ones he met on ground n renovated old schools without building any new school.

Which governor in the history of Nigeria do not renovate blocks of school building etc. Till date no Lagos state governor dare claim he added campus to LASU in Epe or Ikeja for fear he might be stoned to death this is what Obidient are celebrating n posting shameless photos about.

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi especially those busses.

Nairalanders just take a simple investigative look at all the photos this paid propagandist posted, notice how he slotted 2 or 3 photos of Peter Obi among the multitude of photos to brain wash you like Peter Obi single handedly built all that. Those from Anambra I enjoy you to confirm if just 50% of what this guy posted above was accomplished by Peter Obi or not.
Oga, it is very easy to compare. Reno posted Tinubu's achievements in the educational sector, and now someone else has posted Obi's performance in the same sector. To you, who was the better of the two?
No need for plenty talk.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24
tboydbrave:
I honestly see no reason for the back n forth going on here. If the op is sure of what he posted simply share it on Reno's twitter account n collect your money. Coming here to post it like someone here made the challenge is unnecessary . Go with the evidence n claim your cool cash if u confident. Simple.
and you're so blind to see people complain that Reno would block you if u present a superior evidence

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Antivirus92(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24
lastuff:
Nigeria is not Anambra. The guy cannot even govern some states in Nigeria.
This Nigeria that tinubu doesn't know the way forward.
is tinubu qualified to rule Nigeria?

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Cindypresh(f): 2:37pm On Apr 24
PressMyButton:

We have seen Governors rehabilitate old schools and still built new ones, Obi had budgets for education for good 8years, he could have at least built one new school. Obiano came after him and built new schools. Stop celebrating a failure.

Which one did Obiano build you deceitful liar...show us

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by cosmos1440: 2:52pm On Apr 24
Gossipninja:

First picture is entrance gate of Anambra State University, Uli. I added it, so that you can see that the two campuses are different.

Remaining pictures are for Anambra State University, Igbariam built from scratch by Peter Obi attached below.

Pained soul,
Nobody said Peter did not renovate schools afterall most governors also renovated schools while they were in office.
Reno Omokri's question was simple and explicit how many were initiated, built and completed by Peter Obi ?
The answer is none, zero zilch ....
Meanwhile, Nigeria will be great in our lifetime and Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Callosobruchus: 2:58pm On Apr 24
When Obi was the governor of Anambra State he was one of the most hated governors in the East,today(without any particular event in-between)he has become a Lord and personal saviour to the people from that region.I wish someone would just go back in time on nairaland and bring back those threads concerning Pitobi.Well,when you do that they'd definitely know what to say to defend themselves;their modus operandi.

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Ritchiee: 2:59pm On Apr 24
People are still waiting for just a single school that Obi started from scratch,completed and commissioned.
Showing painted schools built by others is a mediocre way of supporting failure.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Earthquakes: 3:00pm On Apr 24
Confirmedzombie:

Show me school Peter obi built and completed.

Stop all the unnecessary comparisons because Rivers is far better, developed than Anambra state.

Amaechi served 8yrs same time with Peter obi.

Show me school obi built, completed and commissioned

If you had read the tread you would not come here to ask daft questions.
Even when you see foundation pictures from scratch I will still have to show you right as blind man abi??
Okay to come down to your level, PO from scratch to finish built Nnamdi Azikiwe teaching hospital, Igbariam campus was built by PO from scratch and also relocated the college of Agriculture to Mbaukwu.
But of course you will come back and say you mean nursery and primary schools as if it’s more expensive to construct primary over tertiary grin grin

Then show me statistics of where Amechi met rivers education ranking and where he left it and compare with Peter Obi if shame go let you because that’s the only proof that matters, statistics
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by TYCO77: 3:01pm On Apr 24
[color=#000099][/color]
Lifestone:
Why do comprehension so elusive to most of the Peter Obi's supporters?
Reno asked a very simple question, yet it's been so difficult for people to comprehend. What new school did PO initiated and completed.
What OP is doing is trying to convince us rather than going straight and answer the question.
All the images I'm seeing are above didn't indicated that Obi initiated the Anambra University or initiated the Missions school he renovated.
The key words are that the school must t be initiated and completed by him.
Seems None

After initiating, constructing, building new schools or renovating old schools with better funding and policy formulation. What is the result? Building new schools or renovating old schools, the end justifies the means. What matters most is the impact on pupils and students.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by edward1106(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24
Orinechi:
They said 90% of the schools in Anambra are onwed by missionaries. Are u saying at the time Obi was the governor those missionaries could not maintain the schools they built if not for Obi's intervention despite the exorbitant amount they collect as school fees? I don't understand the idea of renovating schools that are not government owned from government pulse. What stopped him from initiating, starting and completing new government owned schools in those areas where there are only missionary schools?
You do realised at some point in his administration, those missionary schools were under government care, until he gave them back to the missionaries. However, the fact they are not under your care doesn't mean you don't have to do things for them just like Solido is still doing, funding them while reaping the dividend as per quality education in his state.
My stake is as per your question is that there is nothing to suggest the state was having less school. So instead of wasting money building new schools under your name or glory, why not help existing school in th litliest of ways to achieve same result?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by AK481(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24
really impressed
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by aguluobi: 3:41pm On Apr 24
This one was posting lies upon lies
This fools that claim Peter Obi built Anambra University.

tctrills:

Oga, it is very easy to compare. Reno posted Tinubu's achievements in the educational sector, and now someone else has posted Obi's performance in the same sector. To you, who was the better of the two?
No need for plenty talk.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by aguluobi: 3:42pm On Apr 24
Tales by sunlight

Electorate:

The Op already stated that this thread is for REASONABLE Nigerians but you keep proving him right that you are unreasonable with your hateful response...even a blind man can clearly see Peter Obi did very well in Education as a Governor and did not even brag about it. Unlike the rest, he said YOU HATERS SHOULD GO AND VERIFY, abi shey you need transport money.

Me thinks God is involved in Peter Obi's case because a man Reno Omokri tries to rubbish end up shining, Reno unknowingly advertised Peter Obi to the world.

God will make your enemies sing your praise unknowingly.

Untill now, I never knew Peter Obi achieved this much in Education as a Governor.

A man you all wanted to humiliate you end up elevating and people now see his hidden good works, the more challenge you throw the more the world will see the great works he has done without blowing his trumpet.

Most of you will end up committing suicide when God hand touch una.

Now you know Peter Obi is of God.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Azzik: 3:50pm On Apr 24
Krankhead:
The is just photo shopping. He did nothing. This is more to confuse myopic obidient. But intelligent Nigerians don't fall for propaganda
Photo shopping my ass, but your drug lord pictures are not photo shop, keep deceiving yourself because of 30k stipend you have sold your soul and conscience of reasoning.
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by annyz: 3:52pm On Apr 24
Can RENO OMOKIRI ever see this one?
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by StraightGaay: 3:53pm On Apr 24
aguluobi:
You must be refering to your father n not me

I am referring to your father

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buhari suspends Babalakin as UNILAG Pro-Chancellor, sacks Acting VC / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81