Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,610 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? (20062 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Danielnicks: 5:39pm On Apr 25
Franzinni:
Men don suffa

Omo E tire me ooo.. lol

I just dey wonder, which kind topic be this again
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Mavor: 5:45pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them,

or before they pay debts they owe the late husband.

Some men extend the demand to the late man's daughters.

The late man was your blood brother or a good friend and upon his death, all you desire is to sleep with the wife or daughter left to mourn him.

Some men have no boundaries at all.

Shameful

The evil that men do, lives with them.
All these 9ja femi-nazis don manufacture another Nollywood script come social media dey misyarn. If you dey find nonsense engagement, go Twitter abeg.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by lomprico(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them,

The late man was your blood brother or a good friend and upon his death, all you desire is to sleep with the wife or daughter left to mourn him.

Shameful

Because they are dogs
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by LaSenior: 5:50pm On Apr 25
tiswell:
we know you are lieing but continue
e get wetin person no suppose use lie this thing I am saying now is not new it happens everyday

Coming to lie on a faceless forum is the most stupid thing a sensible person will never do
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by okoloto: 5:51pm On Apr 25
Only wicked and selfish men will do that if truly it happens. If nobi them kill the husband self to take such advantage.
Except the custom permits and the woman accepts, its disgusting.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by motionarena: 6:00pm On Apr 25
Na igbo people handy work be that
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Greenfaces: 6:02pm On Apr 25
oyatz:
It is best to re-marry the late brother's widow than just keeping her as side-chic.
we forbid this. You can't have sex with a girl your brother or father has slept with. It's a taboo
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by tctrills: 6:04pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:

Shameful

Such men are in the minority but your post is making it seem otherwise.
Very very few men want to sleep with their brother's wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25
I have never heard of that before
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by victorVIC1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25
This also happens? God forbid
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Rejouir: 6:24pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:
Only wicked men will demand sex to help their brother's widow.

Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

Please I need your help.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Peter obi will never be president!, Now look at your life. undecided i think it's everyone carry their cross, themselves. Next election you will have common sense.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by SIRTee15: 6:24pm On Apr 25
Mod pls shut down this topic. Its simply a fiction of the op's imagination.
No brother make such extreme demand to help his late brother's family.
Its also a slap on numerous family and uncles who actually stepped up to assist their niece/nephew on the demise of their parents.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by SoNature(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25
The reason is that humans are genetically built to be selfish. In all things, people consider what they will gain first before anything else. When a man has this mindset, he becomes a terrible human being.

Because our world pays so much attention to sex, men see it as a trophy when they sleep with a lot of women. That's why men don't talk about self-respect or self-control. We are more interested in learning new sex styles and trying them than having self-discipline.

With the union of those two traits in you, of course, you will want to try out these things on several women, irrespective of the relationship you share with her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by galantjoe(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25
Before a man makes such demand, he has known that the widow is collecting pricks outside. So, it is only simp that will bankroll a woman while another man will eat her pussies.

It is where man works that he chops provided it is consensual.

I hate monkey ๐Ÿ’ dey work, babu dey chop

Edit
I have a widow of my junior is brother. I paid her children sch fees and give her monthly upkeeps but I have never demand any sxx from her.
So see me as someone who take such advantage but what I said is what I would advice anybody on that matter.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by maasoap(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:

Don't wax sentimental

Who made it my responsibility to help a widow?

Not a random widow, your sister in law. Who probably has children who are your families

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Monday60655(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25
Thank God you used the adjective "some men"
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by maasoap(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25
galantjoe:
Before a man makes such demand, he has known that the widow is collecting pricks outside. So, it is only simp that will bankroll a woman while another man will eat her pussies.

It is where man works that he chops provided it is consensual.

I hate monkey ๐Ÿ’ dey work, babu dey chop

Edit
I have a widow of my junior is brother. I paid her children sch fees and give her monthly upkeeps but I have never demand any sxx from her.

So see me as someone who take such advantage but what I said is what I would advice anybody on that matter.

So, your junior brother's widow won't eventually collect pricks outside? What will you do when you find out she's collecting dicks outside? Stop helping if she won't allow you to chop too?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Arafat1: 7:03pm On Apr 25
maasoap:

Not a random widow, your sister in law. Who probably has children who are your families

Still not my compulsory responsibility... It's up to his widow to accept or refuse my sex proposal.. It's also up to me to change my mind and help her unconditionally... No one can hold my throat and force me to help my brother's widow and even dictate how I must help her.

Even parents refuse to take care of their own kids.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by KaptainAfrika: 7:16pm On Apr 25
1. Big Ikebe

2. Big Brezz

3. Kpomo lips

4. All three

5. 1. and 2.

6. 2. and 3.

7. 1. and 3.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Ganjafama(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25
Jovi10:
Some men nawa o. How can you even think of sleeping with someone who lost her husband, in short someone that is married before or present. Nawa for some people o
So a widow is condemned to a lifetime of celibacy ? Every woman deserves to be loved wether widow or not.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Ganjafama(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25
Greenfaces:
we forbid this. You can't have sex with a girl your brother or father has slept with. It's a taboo
Who says one can not marry his father's or brother's widow? It happens in many cultures. Just because you don't like it does not mean it doesn't happen.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by MemoriesAndMe: 7:35pm On Apr 25
I think it may be ok in some cultures as that's what they generally believe in. Otherwise, why would a sane person leave all the available women in the society and decide to focus on a dead relative's widow?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Jovi10: 7:37pm On Apr 25
Ganjafama:
So a widow is condemned to a lifetime of celibacy ? Every woman deserves to be loved wether widow or not.

It should be in her own violation . It still feels awkward to me tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by bigiyaro(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25
Abeg go ask God, why he created evil humans and stop disturbing us here.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by lalabrother: 8:19pm On Apr 25
You must have have this experience more than 2 times before making this assertion!!! You people will just wake up and type nonsense on the Internet.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Apr 25
Thatโ€™s just wickedness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:

Still not my compulsory responsibility... It's up to his widow to accept or refuse my sex proposal.. It's also up to me to change my mind and help her unconditionally... No one can hold my throat and force me to help my brother's widow and even dictate how I must help her.

Even parents refuse to take care of their own kids.

I don't think anyone ever mentioned the word "compulsory" or "force". One can even refuse to help one's children like you pointed out. But you can't deny that she's your family, and her kids too.
And who wouldn't want to be helped unconditionally by family members? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by adelafe2019: 8:48pm On Apr 25
O.p. Once a man died, he does not need his wife and property again. Hence his friend does nothing wrong to exchange his hard earned money with sex from the woman especially in this harsh economy.

So, you expect the man to give out his money freely to the woman or to pay their debt only for the woman to carry her kpekus to another man or her concubine that couldn't bail her out financially.

The husband is not coming back again so why reserving her for her
useless concubines.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by patrickcollins: 8:55pm On Apr 25
Jovi10:
Some men nawa o. How can you even think of sleeping with someone who lost her husband, in short someone that is married before or present. Nawa for some people o
So na spirit go sleep with her or do you want to tell me she will abstain from sex for ever
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by YorubaKing: 9:10pm On Apr 25
Only okoro pple do such.

bleeped up culture & traditions. angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Multi1: 9:15pm On Apr 25
I'm just hearing this for the 1st time
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by imagrg(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25
Preposterous! cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undeniable Facts About Marriage / How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Can I Handle My Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.