Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Urgent Assistance Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Assistance Needed (63 Views)

Urgent Assistance Needed / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently Please Don't Ignore / Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance Needed by CSNg: 9:00am On Apr 25
Please guys...I need your help.

Please mods...I don't know if this is the relevant section but if it isn't, do the needful...

I want to send some money to someone in Cameroon and I was told that I could make use of Momo by MTN only for me to see that transfers via Momo to other African countries has been disabled temporarily.

I called the Momo Help and Support and they confirmed this.

Now I don't know the option to take.

Please gurus who are experienced in this, how can I sent Naira to CFA to someone in Cameroon? I don't want to take the Western Union money route please.

Have any of you done that recently and what steps did you take?

For those living in Cameroon, has anyone sent money to you from Nigeria through any mobile money app or wallet...if yes...how?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:53am On Apr 25
Use cash app or zelle

(1) (Reply)

How To Offer Financing To Your Customers Construction In 5 Simple Steps / Free Forex Trading Signal For Today! / Video Content Workshop Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.