Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill (1416 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! / My Landlord Insist I Pay Full Year Rent Or Pack Out In Lagos / My Landlord Insists On 1year Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2007
i am quite disturb about my landlord attitude? can you share your view undecided
Re: My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill by Tats(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2007
I hope that the new Pay As You Go meter should be installed in your house in a short while. Until then, I really don't know how you can address the issue with your Landlord without receiving a rent bill that is 100% more in your next bill. My sister and her husband in Lagos just had a similar issue for water with their landlord and received a 90% increase in their rent about 2 weeks ago. The little I can say is that you should try engaging in a matured/fatherly discussion grin with your Landlord to see reason with you. If possible, make it a win-win approach.
Re: My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2007
thats too bad,
Re: My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2007
Make him regret it by buying a deep freezer or air conditioner. tongue
Re: My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill by EKENEA(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2007
it happened to me, before i parked in, my land lord requested up front payment of electric bill.
Re: My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill by switchmax8: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2010
It is a silly idea most landlords and landladies engages in such nefarious attitude
Re: My Landlord Insists On Phcn Flat Rate Irrespective Of The Bill by Empiree: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seun: Make him regret it by buying a deep freezer or air conditioner. tongue

You crazy Mr. Seun grin. I was going to say same thing. If tenants use deep freezer everyday, landlord would have to backtrack.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat @ Ago Palace Way,okota To Let / 3 Bedroom Bungalor For Sale In Abuja Federal Housing Estate Lugbe / Beautully Finished Duplex For Sale In Thomas Estate For 35 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.