Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) (14904 Views)

Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25
Nollywood star Uche Ogbodo has urged her colleagues to marry themselves instead of waiting for partners from other industries.

She explained that colleagues would understand themselves better as partners more than β€œan outsider.”

Ogbodo claimed that β€œNollywood actresses make the best wives.”

In a recent Instagram post, she wrote:
β€œMy advice to Nollywood actors or actresses looking for a life partner. Look within the industry, husband full there, wife full.

β€œMarry yourselves. Your fellow actor understands you and your job better than an outsider. Besides Nollywood actresses make the best wives. Argue with yourself if you no gree.”

She added that she is also married to an actor.

DAILY POST

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Boogyman557: 4:09pm On Apr 25
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

E get wen this lady bin de enter my eyes that time o!!

E come get one ASHAWO girl way I bin de NACK wey look like her..

Every morning before 4am in the morning I don go ASHAWO house because of that girl.

Sometimes I go sit down for outside till them open gate..

That ASHAWO girl really look like her. Chai !!!

No type of style I no use on that girl..

Sometimes I go hang my left leg 4 up and bend my PREEK so that the side of my PREEK go de scratch her TOTTO and scrub the up of her TOTTO. That girl sweet no be small !!!

Chai !!! . Waiting vex me be say. She later travel go village and she no show back again!! Chai !!

And I forget one of my fine boxers for her room. I buy dat boxer 2k. The tin vex me shar.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Celebrates: 4:09pm On Apr 25
Well, she has good points.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by GanagiBitrus: 4:36pm On Apr 25
When it comes to marriage, there is no ALMIGHTY FORMULA.
Just follow what works for you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Samueltemi337(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25
Can't waste my billions on this

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 5:31pm On Apr 25
She has become marriagecounselor toogrin

12 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Ceasarceasar: 5:32pm On Apr 25
Even ashawo go say ashawo dey mk good wife

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Urgent1Million: 5:32pm On Apr 25
Really?
Is Tonto Dikeh included in the best wives description?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25
God forbid bad things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Gamer999: 5:33pm On Apr 25
Lol this woman Sha.. 🀐
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by obaidan: 5:33pm On Apr 25
Dey play o
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25
If you take any relationship advice from a WOMAN.

YOU ARE A BIG BIGGER FOOOOOL

Women are known to give the WORST dating advice since the garden of Eden.
Adam was the first mumu simp that took Eves advice to eat apple.
We are suffering now because Mumu Adam took Eves advice sad

That is how a woman seriously adviced me that if I want to have SEX daily.
I should get Married grin grin grin
Can you imagine such stupidity

Let's not talk of the horrible dating advice women give their fellow women grin grin grin

ONLY A BIG FOOL
TAKES RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM WOMEN

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by tiswell(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25
Story

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Eriggayabdem: 5:36pm On Apr 25
Udonminit.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25
grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25
Is she serious about that?

Let's hear from those in the industry…

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by JOACHINpedro: 5:37pm On Apr 25
She's right.
Just like doctors marrying doctors, bankers marrying bankers
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Magnetic010: 5:37pm On Apr 25
Oya na
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Lumig: 5:38pm On Apr 25

You believe this one at your own peril. Let the men that have married actresses come out and share their "testimonies"

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by oriakuuzoma: 5:38pm On Apr 25
LoL...... Baba that style is called snake in monkey shadow...... Very bad style......
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by gaby(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25
Okay thanks.
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by WhiteWood: 5:40pm On Apr 25

β€œNollywood actresses make the best H*olos#hoΒ·Β·#.”

FIXED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25
Actress are the last thing I will marry
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Cantonese: 5:41pm On Apr 25
Na lie you lie. Actors and actresses generally do not find peace when married to each other.

Na there divorce plenty pass. When actresses talk about broke men, they first refer to actors.

The same actors and actresses tell us that they prefer to marry outside the industry, for their own sanity. Acting makes people tell lies and live fake lives.

Ramsey Noah married close to 25 years ago to someone who's not in the film industry and he has his peace of mind.

Ego Boyo married the one of the owners of Oando. They have remained in marriage peacefully for close to 30 years.

Omotola Jolade married a pilot since 1994. For 30 years, there's been peace.

Ebubedike has been married for close to 50 years or more with peace outside the industry.

Fathia Balogun and her actor husband broke with funny reasons.

Uche Ogbodo's submission is incorrect.

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by UcheKingsley1: 5:42pm On Apr 25
Sometimes I blame the Internet for giving ugly bitches voice..... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Okortor: 5:42pm On Apr 25
This one that has mental problem?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by LaSenior: 5:42pm On Apr 25
cheesy

Says a woman who married a man that she lords over

When someone says argue with yourself if you don't believe grin grin grin grin grin they actually know that they are lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Macdeey: 5:43pm On Apr 25
grin
Make we confirm from these two grin grin
There info is more reliable grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Handsome Musicians In Nigeria [2018] / Uche Ogbodo's New Red Hair / Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.