Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dunamis 'Celebrity' Testifer Vera Anyim Appeals To Nigerians For Accommodation. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dunamis 'Celebrity' Testifer Vera Anyim Appeals To Nigerians For Accommodation. (186 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go / Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter / Biafra: Blessing Anyim Speaks On What Celebrities Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis 'Celebrity' Testifer Vera Anyim Appeals To Nigerians For Accommodation. by israelmao(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26
Vera Anyim,he lady who became popular because of the controversy that trailed her recent testimony at the Dunamis International Gospel Centre,Abuja had reached out to Nigeria for support in finding secure accommodation.

Anyim made the appeal in a video that started making the rounds on the internet on Thursday.

Anyim testimony,initially questioned by the church's senior pastor,Paul Enenche debate online.

Enench interrupted and questioned the credibility of Anyim's testimony at his church.

The wine an who claimed to have graduated with a "Bsc. in law" from the National Open University of Nigeria was accused of lying by the Senior Pastor.

He said that her speech did not align with that of a law graduate and insisted that no such degree as "sc in law" existed.

The incident ignited varied reactions on the social media when it was discovered that the testimony was genuine with some calling on Enenche to apologise for his actions while other deferred his stance.

The church had in a statement apologized to Anyim.

They stated that the Senior Pastor's actions were driven by a dedication to maintaining standards of excellence and integrity within the church community.

Anyim who recently returned from a sponsored vacation at Portland Resort Hotel in Port Harcourt,River State is now seeking assistance from Nigeria to secure new accommodation.

She deemed her current living situation unsafe and calls upon the public for support.

She said," I want to say to Nigerians,you hknow this thing that happened is a thing of joy,I never dreamed of it,it came this moment,I never dreamed of being a celebrity.

"It just came all of a sudden I never prepared for it I want to use this medium to urges to assist me with accommodation because I am not buoyant now to rent a house where I am staying now is risky and insecure,it is a very open place and everybody has already known I am a celebrity.

When I left Abuja ,some peopke in my compound didn't know what was happening but I was there and as many of them have have heard what was going on.Some have said they are waiting for me.My brother,who stays with me told me that people gathered all waiting for me."

She expressed concern that people might misunderstand the situation and assume she received a large sum if money during het time in PortHarcourt.

The chairman of the Port Harcourt- based resort Azubuikwe Ihemeje,had invited Anyim for an all-expense paid trip.

"That is why I am voicing out,asking for assistance to enable me to get a place of I can stay so that my life can be safe.As I'm talking to you,I'm just hiding myself so that people will not come and misbehave at my side.

"So please,if there is any way you can help me to get accommodation where I can be secured as a human being,intelligent people know what I am talking about .

"I don't need to move or stay anywhere,If you fon't mind,you can assist me nothing us too small. "

https://punchng.com/why-Nigerians-should-help-me-to-change-my-accommodation-dunamis-celebrity-testifer-vera-anyim/

Re: Dunamis 'Celebrity' Testifer Vera Anyim Appeals To Nigerians For Accommodation. by MMWandali: 12:39pm On Apr 26
Fame comes with a price
Re: Dunamis 'Celebrity' Testifer Vera Anyim Appeals To Nigerians For Accommodation. by oz4real83(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26
A lawyer that can't even practise her profession but resorts to begging, no wonder she has Bsc in law angry sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Onakoya Parents Were Gifted A New House By Unknown Person / (cornix Comedy) Abuse Competition / Thread Modifying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.