Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Fellow Writers, Please I Need You To Answer This Question. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fellow Writers, Please I Need You To Answer This Question. (108 Views)

Scooper News Writers, Please Come In / Hello Fellow Writers! Help Out / Dear Nairalanders, I Am A New Member Here, I Wanna Meet Fellow Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Writers, Please I Need You To Answer This Question. by Bam17(f): 12:57pm On Apr 26
Good afternoon, guys. Please I'd love to know the ideal price in naira for a ghost writing gig. And isn't #1.5 too small for 250K words?
Re: My Fellow Writers, Please I Need You To Answer This Question. by GuestReader88: 2:16pm On Apr 26
Bam17:
Good afternoon, guys. Please I'd love to know the ideal price in naira for a ghost writing gig. And isn't #1.5 too small for 250K words?
When you charge #1.5 per word for a job, how would you deliver quality submissions? This rate should even be an insult to any writer that knows their onions.

4 naira per word should be the minimum unless your submissions are poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Writers, Please I Need You To Answer This Question. by Bam17(f): 2:25pm On Apr 26
GuestReader88:

When you charge #1.5 per word for a job, how would you deliver quality submissions? This rate should even be an insult to any writer that knows their onions.

4 naira per word should be the minimum unless your submissions are poor.

Lolzzz. My dear ooo. The girl was even dragging me, saying people don't even collect up to #5 per word for a piece. And she even wanted to use my sense by saying I'd write the first 15K words and give to her to see. Lol. Without payments oo. Imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Novel Ghostwriters Needed / Eze Ikemba 1 Makes Royal Emperor Of Peace Certified By UNUGP USA: Meet King Prof / Excerpt From My Just Completed Book "End Time Chronicles : Lucifer's Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.