Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"Before BBL Start To Dey Trend, I Don Get Big Yansh": Nkechi Blessing Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Before BBL Start To Dey Trend, I Don Get Big Yansh": Nkechi Blessing Boasts (383 Views)

Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Before BBL Start To Dey Trend, I Don Get Big Yansh": Nkechi Blessing Boasts by OnpBatch2: 2:24pm On Apr 26
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, has reacted after it was rumoured that she had undergone surgery to enhance her backside. The movie star was a guest on Inside Scoop with Pulse, anchored by reality star, Uriel. 

The host had asked her if her backside was natural as people have insinuated that he had worked on it. 

Responding to the claim, the lady who is in love with a younger man said that before BBL started trending in Nigeria, she had been known as someone with a big backside. 

Blessing says fans complain too much Also speaking about the public display of her lover on social media, the thespian, who got expensive gifts for Valentine's Day explained that fans complain too much about celebrities. 

According to her, people will be the ones lamenting that she was showing off her lover too much and if she stops posting, they will be the ones spreading the rumour that her relationship has crashed. She asked what they wanted. 

See the video below: 

http://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/04/before-bbl-start-to-dey-trend-i-don-get.html

Re: "Before BBL Start To Dey Trend, I Don Get Big Yansh": Nkechi Blessing Boasts by 123yes(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26
Who big yansh help. My spake Na slim woman. They can twick

1 Like

Re: "Before BBL Start To Dey Trend, I Don Get Big Yansh": Nkechi Blessing Boasts by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26
problem with some of these deluded women and their plastic surgery is that they believe the nonsense the spew...as if we dont know that she had a BBL done. even a blind man can see that.

she looks like a deformed baby hippo (while she had no nyansh and hip before):

(1) (Reply)

Date With A Celeb: Who Would You Choose? / [music] Vector – Redefined / 9ice Says He Plans To Quit Music For Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.