Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Every Day, My Dislike For Mohbad Seems To Grow, Even Following His Passing, A Cl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Day, My Dislike For Mohbad Seems To Grow, Even Following His Passing, A Cl (209 Views)

"Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) / I Have A Strong Dislike For The Term Nollywood – Dejumo Lewis / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Day, My Dislike For Mohbad Seems To Grow, Even Following His Passing, A Cl by naijaeyessblog: 2:33pm On Apr 26
Every day, my dislike for Mohbad seems to grow, even following his passing, a close associate of Naira Marley reveals.

Nigerian singer Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, finds himself in the spotlight once again, this time due to a controversial statement made by one of his associates, Law_lee101, regarding the late Oladimeji Aloba, also known as Mohbad.

It's worth noting that Naira Marley and his team had previously faced criticism for their handling of Mohbad before his passing in September 2023.

In the latest development, Law_lee101, a member of Naira Marley's inner circle, expressed his ongoing animosity towards Mohbad, even after the latter's demise.

According to Law_lee101, Mohbad's alleged derogatory remarks about fellow artist Zinoleesky prompted Portable to openly confront him on social media.

Law_lee101 suggested that if Mohbad had refrained from making negative comments about Zinoleesky, Portable would not have felt empowered to confront him.

His post read: "Every day my hatred for Mohbad keeps increasing even after his death... If not for all those misconceptions about Zino, why would Portable dare to sub him... Fool."

The screenshot of Law_lee101's post circulated widely, triggering a wave of strong reactions from Nigerians. Consequently, his Instagram page was deactivated amid the uproar.

Reactions poured in from various quarters, with users expressing shock, criticism, and condemnation towards Law_lee101's sentiments.

For instance, @wordondstreets247 commented: "First time I’m hearing someone hating on someone who's passed away."

Similarly, toriwealthbaby wrote: " read more on https://naijaeyesblog.com/

Re: Every Day, My Dislike For Mohbad Seems To Grow, Even Following His Passing, A Cl by oriakuuzoma: 4:30am On Apr 27
naijaeyessblog:

Every day, my dislike for Mohbad seems to grow, even following his passing, a close associate of Naira Marley reveals.

Nigerian singer Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, finds himself in the spotlight once again, this time due to a controversial statement made by one of his associates, Law_lee101, regarding the late Oladimeji Aloba, also known as Mohbad.

It's worth noting that Naira Marley and his team had previously faced criticism for their handling of Mohbad before his passing in September 2023.

In the latest development, Law_lee101, a member of Naira Marley's inner circle, expressed his ongoing animosity towards Mohbad, even after the latter's demise.

According to Law_lee101, Mohbad's alleged derogatory remarks about fellow artist Zinoleesky prompted Portable to openly confront him on social media.

Law_lee101 suggested that if Mohbad had refrained from making negative comments about Zinoleesky, Portable would not have felt empowered to confront him.

His post read: "Every day my hatred for Mohbad keeps increasing even after his death... If not for all those misconceptions about Zino, why would Portable dare to sub him... Fool."

The screenshot of Law_lee101's post circulated widely, triggering a wave of strong reactions from Nigerians. Consequently, his Instagram page was deactivated amid the uproar.

Reactions poured in from various quarters, with users expressing shock, criticism, and condemnation towards Law_lee101's sentiments.

For instance, @wordondstreets247 commented: "First time I’m hearing someone hating on someone who's passed away."

Similarly, toriwealthbaby wrote: " read more on https://naijaeyesblog.com/
. Them go envy you till grave

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Makes Nfl’s First-ever Draft Pick Announcement From Nigeria / Get Entertained On Whatsapp / Toyin Lawani Condemns Miracle For Dumping Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.