Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate (28553 Views)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Elzazzi: 4:15pm On Apr 26
[quote author=sylve11 post=129648292][/quote]

It's an open secret. Even mohbad friends corroborated it

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 4:16pm On Apr 26
palel:

May God not allow you inherit your child's properties. Better say Amen immediately
Like i said, are u not ashamed of ur mentality?

Just slowly read wot u wrote up there, and tel me if it depicts of one wit common sense.

Father is trying to unravel circumstances behind his sons death and u're here talking like som1 wit elusive brain. So, mohbad is not someone's child?

if u think its about property, dis is a clear chance/opportunity for wumi to claim wots rightfully hers and her son. I mean, doing DNA to prove d boy is of mohbad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Theta1: 4:16pm On Apr 26
d142475:
As long as he pays for the DNA, no problem. Such a wicked "Grandfather."

When did asking for DNA become sign of wickedness?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Buulabaaaa: 4:16pm On Apr 26
If una know Wetin your faithful babe , wife Dey do for your mind .. cold go catch you .. and the worst part be say some SIMPs will prefer to raise bastards until their real papa come for him pikin …

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Obierika(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26
alizma:
If it turns out that child is not Mohbad's, then Wumi needs to tell the world what she knows about Mohbad's death.

Please explain to me how that implicates her in Mohbad's death

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sisisioge: 4:17pm On Apr 26
This insult is too much! They should do this DNA already to shame the devil biko. As in quick quick! No time to say no time!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Orlu13: 4:18pm On Apr 26
Obierika:

Please explain to me how that implicates her in Mohbad's death

why are u talking like someone who is not exposed...asking questions like a 5 year old...even my last born thinks better than u

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:19pm On Apr 26
Mystic216:
Do the test make everybody rest
If it’s the guy’s son, then you enjoy your life, if it’s not his son, then you vacate the property and go live with shame
What if she doesn’t do it ? You won’t rest Abi? Funny!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26
Obierika:

You people are just talking rubbish.

This lady stands to benefit more if Mohbad is alive than when he is dead therefore I do not see the motive for causing his death

You're either naive or still living with your parents, there have been many cases of wife killing the husband for wealth even men that are not even rich as mohbad got themselves killed by their wife

And yes a wealth struggling can kill him, DNA will prove that right or wrong. Stop being naive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26
sisisioge:
This insult is too much! They should do this DNA already to shame the devil biko. As in quick quick! No time to say no time!
No one can force to do this actually, people can keep wailing if they want.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by CalabarPikin: 4:21pm On Apr 26
I wonder why they're still going back and forth..

DNA test our the child is not ours.

Strip her of every privilege that connects her through that child, the truth will come out.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sylve11: 4:21pm On Apr 26
DCmonster:
Life is full of Sammy Larry. grin
All bleaching yariiiba touts with a piece of of gold enjoy fvcking people's wife.
They derive Joy from it and it enhances the potency of their juju.

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by advanceDNA: 4:22pm On Apr 26
ivandragon:
The lady is not 100% certain that the child is for Moe which can only mean she was playing away matches while with Moe.

They all play away match. That's why their body dey always hot once they mention DNA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26
mmadu5:
Dont be surprised that child is not mohbads, nigerian women of this generation are very loose and promiscuous
have you done your own DNA test to confirm your true father?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Adebowalay(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26
Wunmi GO AND CONFESS

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26
OkoRemi2023:

You're either naive or still living with your parents, there have been many cases of wife killing the husband for wealth even men that are not even rich as mohbad got themselves killed by their wife

And yes a wealth struggling can kill him, DNA will prove that right or wrong. Stop being naive
she doesn't owe you anything to prove.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Neddstark: 4:25pm On Apr 26
Angelfrost:
Okay... DNA test aside... Is everything okay with Mohbad Snr?!!

Mohbad went through a lot at the hands of fake friends and manipulators, he was no where to be found!

Suddenly, the young man dies, and he is all over the place, wearing the poor kid's clothes and trying to live off his fame.

It may not be him that pasted it.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Obierika(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26
OkoRemi2023:

No matter the result of the DNA test it will never be admitted in any court of law in any country as conclusive evidence that Wunmi had a hand in Mohbad's death!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by maxiuc(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26
Chikel20000:
I think Mohbad is d only son...what's there in d DNA test if d son turns out to be another's.....d man would lose
how will the man loose

Please educate me
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26
Buulabaaaa:
If una know Wetin your faithful babe , wife Dey do for your mind .. cold go catch you .. and the worst part be say some SIMPs will prefer to raise bastards until their real papa come for him pikin …
shey you know your real papa?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 0m0luabi: 4:26pm On Apr 26
Saao:
Wahala, the father is acting like a child since his son died. I don't really know if the father really love his son and mourn him? How can a man that just lost his son acting this childish? I'm not supporting the girl if she cheated and the boy doesn't belong to Mohbad but the activity of the father must be check and investigated if him is the real father of Mohbad.
trash

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Buulabaaaa: 4:27pm On Apr 26
This gender always trying to shy away from responsibilities .. DNA should be made mandatory for both parents … you have not heard of baby swap in hospitals… Mohbad dads as the surviving Kin should ensure the Baton is passed to the right descendant.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by ak22(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26
palel:
This man is wicked. Kilode.
It's his son's wahala and not his. All because of property

Let us start the DNA from Mohbad's father himself to confirm he's the true father of Mohbad, then we can proceed to the grandson

Will you Keep quiet my friend

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Obierika(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26
Orlu13:

why are u talking like someone who is not exposed...asking questions like a 5 year old...even my last born thinks better than u

Pretend i am a 5 year old and answer the question instead of talking rubbish!
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Buulabaaaa: 4:28pm On Apr 26
UnfairLife7:
shey you know your real papa?

No be swap Dey swap you for hospital .. your real papa and mama Dey ijebu ode ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26
RickyJesus:
but it is normal to leave it to a lady that is not raising his grandson?
the man has no right to Mohbad property. It belongs to his wife and kid

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 4:29pm On Apr 26
urobodoski419:

I doubt she will be punished should she fail to heed the order. Who is going to enforce the law ? Cos I dont think she plans on running that test.
Its a criminal case. I beliv Court and police can handle such. Its beyond mere wish of mohbads father.

She could b politely summoned for it, and wen she fails to honour, coercive measure could b applied. Criminal case is wot we're talking here. Dey can even arrest her for slowing investigation/justice. Moreover shes also a suspect here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26
Buulabaaaa:

No be swap Dey swap you for hospital .. your real papa and mama Dey ijebu ode ..
paste your DNA results here make we see your real papa.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by palel: 4:30pm On Apr 26
ak22:

Will you Keep quiet my friend
Don't worry, DNA will soon reveal your true identity

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26
MySolace:

Its a criminal case. I beliv Court and police can handle such. Its beyond mere wish of mohbads father.

She could b politely summoned for it, and wen she fails to honour, coercive measure could b applied. Criminal case is wot we're talking here. Dey can even arrest her for slowing investigation/justice. Moreover shes also a suspect here.
she can use the same court to counter the order.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Orlu13: 4:31pm On Apr 26
Obierika:

Pretend i am a 5 year old and answer the question instead of talking rubbish!

I don't have time fr dullards...u can close d door behind u

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Treadway: 4:33pm On Apr 26
terabyte002:
Before you abuse Mohbad father, you have to understand that Wunmi is actually still under 30 and will surely remarry and get other children. That being said, she will champion all the Mohbad properties to his new husband or bf at the expense of Mohbad Father thats ordinarily supposed to be the custodian of his son assets. If the father will actually lose it all, at least he deserves to know whether the boy is his grandson.
sensible person spotted. I don't understand why simple common sense is just so hard for a lot of people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shows Off 2face's Huge Awards Collection / Alao Malaika's First Daughter Graduates From UNILAG (Photos) / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.