Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

A Public Speaker/mc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Public Speaker/mc (47 Views)

Vessel With Alleged Stolen Crude, A Public Stunt For A $50million Monthly Deal / MTN Nigeria Limited Becomes A Public Liability Company / Breaking: Mtn Nigeria Becomes A Public Limited Company (plc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Public Speaker/mc by thevictorakpan: 3:29pm On Apr 26
Good afternoon Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Victor Akpan. A Public Speaker/MC

If you value professionalism, eloquence, and finesse, then you should employ my services for your special events - Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthdays, Talkshows, Panel Discussions, and Entertainment Events.

With many years of experience as an MC, Event-Anchor, and Presenter, I will ensure that your events flow seamlessly, in a timely fashion, and in an atmosphere of fun and humour.    

The work of an MC, is more than just introducing speakers and program items, is to ensure that all activities and efforts provided to make an event special are harmonized and coordinated, so as to ensure peace-of-mind for the event organizer - and that's exactly what you will get from me.

Therefore, it would be an opportunity for me to continue my pyrotechnic public speaking show at your events.

I am fluent in English and proficient as an orator. Possesing excellent communication skills, a highly professional attitude, and an important ability to work and perform well with a team.

Thank you as I look forward to working with you.

You can reach me via mail: thevictorakpan@gmail.com
Address: Akron House, 94 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Call: 08065955785

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant Delivery Fleet: Enhancing Efficiency And Customer Satisfaction / The Importance Of A Defi Development Company In Your Business Success / Top Effective Ways To Overcome Isolation As A Freelancer- Oguntola Olawale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.