Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

“let’s Talk About Your Business” - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “let’s Talk About Your Business” (53 Views)

Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Let's Talk About Real Deal Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“let’s Talk About Your Business” by thevictorakpan: 3:40pm On Apr 26
“Let’s Talk About Your Business”
A Serializing Guide To Your Business Game-Plan

Business DO NOT fail because of
No sales
No customers
Poor brands
Bad reputation
Poor employees
ONLY one thing makes business fail.
Business fail when they run out of cash.

With Victor Akpan (Business Coach|MBA, Business Management)

Fee: N300,000

A One On One Session

I will walk you through this Economic Upheaval, because every problem is an opportunity for someone with a solution to benefit from.
“We end up undermining business challenges by expecting nothing,” “Just as in finance, in our social life, it’s wise to diversify our business portfolio.”

I will personally work with you and outperform your previous sales target with incentives, because incentives drive sales

I will help you with better offer (s) to customers

I will give you more traffic for your lead generation, ascension, and conversion

I will work with you on your social media branding and content marketing

I will help you with business and marketing strategies to upsell, resell, and command customers loyalty

If you are ready to be the “Lead Person” in your industry, call now or send me a DM on WatsApp. So that your joy maybe FULL.
Business Only, Contact: +234 08065955785

(1) (Reply)

Necessary Qualities You Require As A Trekker / Cng Users Unaffected As Fuel Scarcity Hits Again!!! / NNPCL Not Supplying Us, Say Oil Marketers As Fuel Scarcity Hits States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.