Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor (124 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / How Three Guys Posed As Females On Social Media Drugged And Raped A Girl / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by CountinBlessins(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26
My 15yr old Daughter was rãped by Reno Omokri Brother — Aggrieved father cries out for help

Viral video of man calling out Reno Omokri’s brother for alleged rape of minor daughter

The victim’s father who goes by the name Bless Dan said that he got Godwin arrested but he made bail and is currently walking a free man.

According to him, pastor Godwin told his daughter she would suffer from kidney failure should she fail to heed his instructions not to tell a soul about the rape incidence.

In a disturbing event, Isaac Godwin Omokri, a clergyman and senior pastor of The Nuture Centre church in Abuja who also happens to be an activist and Reno Omokri’s stepbrother, has been accused of a serious crime.

He is accused of raping a youngster who is a member of his church.

The claims have sent shockwaves across the community, causing worry and demanding immediate action.

In a viral video uploaded by the GistLover blog on Instagram, the victim’s father stated that his 15-year-old daughter had to drop out of school due to the horrific event.

He further stated that he went to the church’s location and discovered it had been closed.

According to the victim’s father, Godwin is linked since one of his parents is a retired judge.

In the viral video, the victim’s father claimed that Godwin is a relative of controversial opinionated social media critic Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and a purported staunch supporter of Atiku Abubakar, a former presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 general election.

Speaking further, he said, “All I want is justice. I want a Nigeria where everybody can have access to justice. You raped my daughter and molested her. He was arrested but is now a free man as he was granted bail. I don’t know how many people his victims are but I am calling on well-meaning Nigerians to help me get justice for my daughter,” Bless Dan cried on X.

https://www.gistlover.com/viral-video-of-man-calling-out-reno-omokris-brother-for-alleged-rape-of-minor-daughter-watch/

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by atiku4President(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26
Runs in their blood

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by CountinBlessins(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26
Facts are emerging that Reno is actively trying to cover this up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by CountinBlessins(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26
This case has been hidden here on Nairaland and not allowed the proper exposure why? Did Reno pay someone here to hide this topic? Makes one wonder
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by Stomoney(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26
Over to you Mr Reno omokri, let's hear from you grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by Eweduses: 5:12pm On Apr 26
Reno OMockery is just in severe pains because Igbos have humiliated what is left of his reputation, he's now a tattered riff-raff before every nigerian. Reno oMockery is indeed a Mockery and that's why he will keep wallowing in his 'rage of shame' because of what Obedients have reduced him to.

I can't imagine the national embarrassments that this "oMockery" dullard has brought to nigeria.

Also, It is really a colossal disgrace that a big for nothing f**l like oMockery doesn't know the use of polish, what a monumental shame.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by CountinBlessins(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26
Eweduses:
[b]Reno OMockery is just in severe pains because Igbos have humiliated what is left of his reputation, he's now a tattered riff-raff before every nigerian. Reno oMockery is indeed a Mockery [/b]and that's why he will keep wallowing in his 'rage of shame' because of what Obedients have reduced him to.

I can't imagine the national embarrassments that this "oMockery" dullard has brought to nigeria.

Also, It is really a colossal disgrace that a big for nothing f**l like oMockery doesn't know the use of polish, what a monumental shame.

We all know he is on this forum and will avoid this thread like the plague!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by Amayanabo01: 5:29pm On Apr 26
Reno that is a r*pist apologist, the fool that can't stand criticism he always block those that tries to counter him on his page, na northerners nd some deluded agbado full the werey page. He lacks the balls to reply or sue 'VERYDARKBLACKMAN' for false allegations against him nd his r*pist nd fraudulent brother that claims to be a pastor lol. "Fact check" me isaac omokri had forceful entry on a minor.
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by CountinBlessins(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26
Amayanabo01:
Reno that is a r*pist apologist, the fool that can't stand criticism he always block those that tries to counter him on his page, na northerners nd some deluded agbado full the werey page. He lacks the balls to reply or sue 'VERYDARKBLACKMAN' for false allegations against him nd his r*pist nd fraudulent brother that claims to be a pastor lol. "Fact check" me isaac omokri had forceful entry on a minor.

He can't even try it because the evidence is glaring. His brother really raped that little girl. It's so unfortunate cry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by maxxx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26
Where is the Outrage on this ?.....If na Obi matter e for don reach front page.Imagine say na Obi brother rape a woman not to talk of a minor.
Double standard every where.
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by CountinBlessins(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26
maxxx:
Where is the Outrage on this ?.....If na Obi matter e for don reach front page.Imagine say na Obi brother rape a woman not to talk of a minor.
Double standard every where.

Exactly!! Reno is trying very hard to co trol the narrative 🤣

But he has failed ...the truth can't be hidden
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Raped A Minor by CountinBlessins(m): 5:20am On Apr 27
cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Competitive Price Of Anti Rust Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile With Warranty / Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile For Every Home Or Building Project / Https://thsnows.com/nucentix-mb-2/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.