Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) (23301 Views)

Vision2020! I'm getting Married Next Year- Wizkid Reveals (Photo) / "A Man Will Always Be A Man" - DJ Black Coffee Opens Up Why He Cheated / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Bliztzer: 6:01pm On Apr 26
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Olatundex22(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26
Hmm
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by MikeofKd(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26
Dis one is desperately looking for a perfect relationship at all cost , blaming everything on every man she has ever dated but she hasn't really realized that she herself is the problem not the men shes been dating , she probably want every relationship to go her way, now she's indirectly blaming her dad ,sorry dear you can't have it all.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by udomonday: 6:03pm On Apr 26
sylve11:
This girl I like so much. Wondering why she's all over the internet attracting insults from people who aren't up to her standard.

I hope some days she realizes who she truly is and shut herself from the internet space.

cool
it so easy to type from ones wretched corner.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Confirm4real(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26
No wonder you never still see husband to marry cheesy
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by BlackyOne: 6:06pm On Apr 26
Now na you papa fault say u get bad character?

No real business at your age
No man to marry you
No real career
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26
a modern day man

That exactly what make u to be jumping from one dick to another.

U better settle down with one responsible poor guy and stop deceving urself.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Freshtruth(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26
This gal too like prick I don't kW y

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Kajaard: 6:29pm On Apr 26
YungTemy:
Age 30+, she don dey play the Blame game grin
Truth be told, make she take am easy,... even at age 50 as long as you get kpekus, you fit still find true love, even though the chances na like 5%.

From above the age of 40 the chances are like 3% not 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Kajaard: 6:33pm On Apr 26
NoSmoking:
Biko let me b ur woman

Even tho I am a man

🥵

Lol, nairaland cheesy

Una go kill person with laugh one day 🤣😆🤣😆😁

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Apr 26
MikeofKd:
Dis one is desperately looking for a perfect relationship at all cost , blaming everything on every man she has ever dated but she hasn't really realized that she herself is the problem not the men shes been dating , she probably want every relationship to go her way, now she's indirectly blaming her dad ,sorry dear you can't have it all.
yes I understand she is attention seeking and immature but why do Nigerians hate her and troll her so much? That part I don't understand
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Apr 26
mukthar2000:
a modern day man

how will she be able to identify and Know a responsible poor man besides the girl still strikes me as childish.i am not sure she's ready for marriage.i might be wrong though.im just surprised why a lot of Nigerians hate her
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Autobot05: 6:41pm On Apr 26
After that white boy serve her breakfast last year 😂
Mrs Modern man

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Galinton(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Hram cool Me dem raise me to be a modern day NACKER of ASHAWO ministry..

IDIOT !!!

Na y u know one marry..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by thedio(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26
I see
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Galinton(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Hram cool Me dem raise me to be a modern day NACKER of ASHAWO ministry..

IDIOT !!!

Na y u know one marry..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogyman i respect you oo

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Entanglement: 7:01pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
she don grow pen1s?

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by sunsweet33: 7:01pm On Apr 26
She seems restless.

One drawback of being wealthy or famous…it will be difficult to know whether people genuinely relate with you or not.

Hmm she go dey alright
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Apr 26
mukthar2000:
a modern day man

Why should she settle down with a "responsible" poor guy?

1 Like

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by chukkystar(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26
Modern day Man meaning having Ur own goals and purpose driven. Not like most Nigerian Females who just want to get Married and have kids and support their Husbands Dreams. None is lesser but I believe that's what She is talking about

1 Like

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:08pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
She's a lesbian.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by StreetTyga: 7:11pm On Apr 26
Morden day man...
Nan propose, God dispose.,
Na ur ego go kee u.
No go marry.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26
1Sharon:

Why should she settle down with a "responsible" poor guy?
g so that the poor guy would handle her with care and overlooked all her past to maintain the relationship, then she call as well one way all the other enable to control the guy unto rich pikin were she be with their prideness.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:19pm On Apr 26
mukthar2000:
g so that the poor guy would handle her with care and overlooked all her past to maintain the relationship, then she call as well one way all the other enable to control the guy unto rich pikin were she be with their prideness.

You need resources to care for someone. How can a poor man do this?
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by papyjaypaul: 7:19pm On Apr 26
Think like a woman, act like a man.

The advantage of being raised by a present father.

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

tongue But where in the world is this young lady's mother?
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by condralbedez: 7:22pm On Apr 26
This dude lady is a disgrace to otedolas
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26
palel:
I love DJ Cuppy so much I swear. Yes her money is so so good but I can make her a very good hubby. Who no like better things?

Gold"miner" grin
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26
1Sharon:

You need resources to care for someone. How can a poor man do this?
Oga the girl papa and the girl get money, make then use their money to search for her need .
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26
Tjra:

You guys should let the Agulu trader breathe na.

Nothing bad in aspiring for Presidency. He is just going about it the wrong way.

If he can dig 50,657 more boreholes and tame his aggressive fans, 2039 is certain for him.

Even with no schools? grin
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26
mukthar2000:
Oga the girl papa and the girl get money, make then use their money to search for her need .

So she should role reverse with her husband?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Named The Queen Of Amvcas Red Carpet / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Mercy Aigbe's Lovely Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.