Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The UK Is The Most Corrupt Country In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The UK Is The Most Corrupt Country In The World (226 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The UK Is The Most Corrupt Country In The World by palel: 5:39pm On Apr 26
I recently saw a friend who just got a master's degree from a university in the UK, even though he never went to a university in Nigeria. When I asked him how he did it, he said he paid a lot of money for the Bachelor's degree in Nigeria. He didn't have to take any entrance exams like GRE, IELTS, or GMAT. He said it's common for people to do this, and UK schools care more about the money and the workforce Nigerians bring. I was really shocked and didn't know what to say. I feel like Nigeria is better because it's hard to get into Nigerian universities, especially Federal ones, without passing JAMB. Overall, I'm very disappointed in the UK government.

Re: The UK Is The Most Corrupt Country In The World by atiku4President(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26
You don min it
Re: The UK Is The Most Corrupt Country In The World by Goodman247: 10:17pm On Apr 26
Lies, lies lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Group For Road Traffic Users / Anambra Passerby / Petrol Tanker Catches Fire On Idiroko Road, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.