Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Doja Cat Tells Fans Not To Bring Their Kids To Her Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doja Cat Tells Fans Not To Bring Their Kids To Her Show (124 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doja Cat Tells Fans Not To Bring Their Kids To Her Show by Josh4Lf: 8:21pm On Apr 26

We can’t tell what really triggered Doja Cat, but the rapper is going off on X, formerly Twitter, telling people not to bring their kids to her show because her music is rated.

“Idk what the f*ck you think this is but i don’t make music for children so leave your kids at home motherf*cker,” the rapper began.

“I’m rapping about c*m why are you bringing you offspring to my show,” Doja wrote in a follow up tweet. “Rappin about eatin d*ck and pissin on his v-cut, leave your mistake at home,” she added.

Source:

Doja Cat Tells People Not To Bring Their Kids To Her Show: “Leave Your Mistake At Home”

(1) (Reply)

An Advice For Actors And Actresses / 645 New Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Nigeria On 20 February, 2021 / How To Download Instagram Video And Images On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.