Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Please Advise From Those Using Strong Decoder Free To Air - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Advise From Those Using Strong Decoder Free To Air (140 Views)

Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV / Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. / TSTV Set To Commence Sale Of Decoder Nov 1, Also Offers 5000 Decoder Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise From Those Using Strong Decoder Free To Air by johnson4nosa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26
Considering the new price hike by DStv/Gotv, I have decided to abandon my Dstv for now and go for strong free to air.
Please can anyone using it tell me if it’s worth it and besides do they air kids movie (cartoons) and action films
Re: Please Advise From Those Using Strong Decoder Free To Air by ProjectsCityNG: 8:39pm On Apr 26
I have a strongs decoder. What do you offer for it. I never use am for a long time but it works
Re: Please Advise From Those Using Strong Decoder Free To Air by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26
if you have good internet connection, then simply switch to IPTV, and be done with the misery.
Re: Please Advise From Those Using Strong Decoder Free To Air by Shifi1: 9:55pm On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:
if you have good internet connection, then simply switch to IPTV, and be done with the misery.
Explain further on iptv
Re: Please Advise From Those Using Strong Decoder Free To Air by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26
Shifi1:
Explain further on iptv

if you have a smart TV, download smartIPTV (for example) you can test it for 1 month for free before having to pay a once in a lifetime €5.99 fee. then just download the m3u links to upload the different channels on the app for free (But unstable as you have to upload them back again every few weeks) OR just pay one of the various sites who give you the steady link (around €45 per yr).

i used the free links for a few years til i decided to pay for the steady links. best choice ever. both have the exact same channels from movies, to live sport, to PPV, to documentary, to children, to adult content... in every single country you desire. i get no less than 20000 premium channels worldwide to choose from.

BTW if you use a computer/phone to watch or mirror content to TV, same can be done.

(1) (Reply)

Bjjjjhb / Just Testing Holuwah / Kjfgisrb Kfugherfb Jbfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.