Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) (448 Views)

Land for Sale by Nasarawa State University Keffi / Three Storey Building On Fire In Anambra State (Photo) / Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by kudosamass(m): 4:24am On Apr 27
We have 31.5 hectares of land with huge deposits of lithium & other metallic minerals available for outright sale in Nasarawa State.

The land is located at Opa, Nasarawa LGA of Nasarawa State. Those who are familiar with this location know it has the highest grade lithium deposits in Nasarawa State. Interested persons should see my signature below to contact me. I also assist in acquiring mining sites in Nigeria.
Re: Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by kudosamass(m): 4:25am On Apr 27
The land also has tantalite & beryllium
Re: Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by Odotech: 5:25am On Apr 27
You are a scammer.

Any land with such resources by Nigerian law belongs to the government and not you. You are not entitled to any payments or royalty free from it.

Hand it over to the nearest Chinese near you quickly because if it's true then you are about to have the taste of what we in the south south suffered over oil resources. What goes around comes around. It's a warning to Yorubas and Northerners who rejoiced at the misfortune of SS people caused by crude oil in our land

4 Likes

Re: Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by cornoil(m): 6:09am On Apr 27
SCAMMER

kudosamass:
We have 31.5 hectares of land with huge deposits of lithium & other metallic minerals available for outright sale in Nasarawa State. Interested persons should see my signature below to contact me.
Re: Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by kudosamass(m): 7:25am On Apr 27
Odotech:
You are a scammer.

Any land with such resources by Nigerian law belongs to the government and not you. You are not entitled to any payments or royalty free from it.

Hand it over to the nearest Chinese near you quickly because if it's true then you are about to have the taste of what we in the south south suffered over oil resources. What goes around comes around. It's a warning to Yorubas and Northerners who rejoiced at the misfortune of SS people caused by crude oil in our land
What makes this post a scam? Simply because you believe mineral lands cannot be sold? For your information, lands with large deposits of different types of minerals are being exchanged every day in every parts of the country. Must you comment on every post? Including those you know nothing about?

The land is for sale and remains so.
Re: Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by kudosamass(m): 7:33am On Apr 27
What makes it a scam? So because you are ignorance of how the solid mineral sector works, everything about it becomes a scam?
Look, the land in question is available for sale and there is no law that says it should not be sold. Stop exhibiting ignorance online. If you are interested in the industry, I can help you with a crash lessons. Minerals rich lands are sold every day. Ok?
cornoil:
SCAMMER

Re: Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by gammarays(m): 11:07am On Apr 27
kudosamass:
We have 31.5 hectares of land with huge deposits of lithium & other metallic minerals available for outright sale in Nasarawa State. Interested persons should see my signature below to contact me.
Why will I own an oil well and want to sell it?

Why not find a way to mine the solid minerals or get people to do it and pay you
Use the funds to develop yourself and family

The guys that called you a scammer above are justified.
Re: Lithium Rich Land For Sale In Nasarawa State (photo) by kudosamass(m): 11:43am On Apr 27
I am really surprised at the negative comments on this post. Calling this post scam shows that the average Nigerian does not know how our mining industry works. And that is why foreigners are taking away our minerals in such a massive scale.

Many Nigerians are not aware that the Mining Industry is different from the Oil sector. These minerals are found on people's lands. And these lands are traded & exchanged everyday the same way estate and commercial lands are traded.

Now, because Nigerians are not aware of this, it is mostly foreigners that are busy buying up these minerals rich lands, while Nigerians are busy online abusing each other.

For the information of those calling this a scam, there is no law that says landowners of mineral lands should not exchange them. And I can tell you that these lands are being sold everyday. My only worry is that majority of these transactions are being concluded between our people and foreigners because Nigerians are not investing in that subsector of the the real estate market.

I am in the position to know because I developed the Nigerian Mineral Exchange, a tech platform where these minerals & mineral lands are traded & exchanged. I also help sellers sell & buyers to buy (like I am doing now, trying to sell this one for the owner). So, keep on calling it scam while foreign interests are busy buying up our rich mineral lands. Finally, finally, na all of u de here!

You can check up Nigerian Mineral Exchange on the Google.

(1) (Reply)

Serviced Plots For Sale In Lekki Axis For 500k - Instalmental Payment Acceptable / Request: Bungalow @ Ikosi Ketu Or Alapere / Vacant Shop, Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.