Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims (28309 Views)

Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Elidrisy20: 12:54pm On Apr 27
Wetin this one smoke this morning?

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Watinhapen(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27
Davido & lamba, 5&6

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27
Thekaghan:
The naive ones listening to this guy will think his father is among the 500 richest men in Nigeria lol
Bandit hypman Tundeednut must have uploaded the new info on instagram

His father is wealthy... He is wealthy.

Everything else is moot.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by alphaNomega: 12:56pm On Apr 27
Austinbiggy:
Davido baba, abeg make una hold David o. Abeg do and come to my village in Abuja and distribute electricity for us.....
is your village ready to pay?

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by bigpicture001: 12:57pm On Apr 27
I believe he meant transformers...nd it is beneficial to his family immidiate neighourhood

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by managemoney(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27
Lol... E never reach my side o

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Aemmyjah(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27
obinna58:
I Distribute electricity to Nigerians by davido ft lai Mohammed

😂
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by toprealman: 12:58pm On Apr 27
alphaNomega:
where in the world is electricity distribution done by charity?
Sarcasm …etc!

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Lovit(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27
Abeg someone should educate me here

Shey Mr Adeleke get power plant abi Power transmission company?

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27
Yes

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Elliotwaveforec: 1:02pm On Apr 27
This idiot has been igbonised completely! Yorubas don't chest-beat.

5 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by OfeAchi: 1:02pm On Apr 27
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-family-distributes-electricity-to-most-of-nigeria-davido-claims/
wifey still trying to start a restaurant how many years after bagging her chef certifications? Not like there were no funds to open her a state-of-the-art restaurant.
Also you stated they you tried your hands on cryptocurrency. I want to believe you funded a scam coin and defrauded several entities if their hard-earned funds.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by blowjohn(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27
Anijay1212:
angry angry angry
If i dare say what is on my mind, this thread will literally go up in flame. tongue tongue tongue
🚶🚶🚶

Pls say it.
We go quench the flames

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Donedeal1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27
Always off line
Does it run in their family?

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by SmartyPants(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by blowjohn(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27
Ndlea shud as matter of fact swing into action.

Weed is one hell of a drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by immortalcrown(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27
alphaNomega:
where in the world is electricity distribution done by charity?
My question requires yes or no as an answer.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Jungleluv5: 1:06pm On Apr 27
Abegiiiii stop lying your dey do what? Is it for free or what even the light no dey and no be for free oooo. Nonsense statement

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by ifinger: 1:06pm On Apr 27
immortalcrown:
As charity or as a business?

ABEG ask am oh
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by blowjohn(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27
Electricity
Vibes on a frequency, ah
'Til infinity (oh no)
Steady on a different p
Life is not that deep
It's all about the energy, ah
Na mentality (ooh)
Na him make a man worthy

song by davido and pheelz

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by alphaNomega: 1:07pm On Apr 27
immortalcrown:
My question requires yes or no as an answer.
keep watching that your post. maybe one day someone will reply with the answer you want

you can even create a new nairaland proflile and answer it yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27
immortalcrown:
As charity or as a business?

Simply say that your family is among the monopolists of Nigeria.
If it's easy to be a monopolist, run am.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Benwallt(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27
englishmart:
Davido has two private Jets that are worth more than $130 million, while his net worth is a paltry $35 million.
Now, his father distributes power to most of Nigeria. Why is he so predisposed to clout-chasing and achieving it in the dumbest of ways?
He's becoming so absurd and preposterous that it's hard to take him with any degree of seriousness.

He should stop stressing his fans, just as Tinubu stresses his supporters. It's not easy to defend people who are armoured in falseness

Blame his wife
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by doncartel: 1:11pm On Apr 27
Elidrisy20:
Wetin this one smoke this morning?

On colos with ecstasy and mkpurummiri, it makes one feel like Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by immortalcrown(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27
iLegendd:
If it's easy to be a monopolist, run am.
It is not easy to rob a bank. Does it mean robbing a bnak is good?
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by FutureFocus: 1:12pm On Apr 27
He should have deep knowledge of his family business and how they made their money.

Meanwhile don’t forget to check my previous posts for cheap stuffs , including cheap kids tablets
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by deyplay: 1:15pm On Apr 27
englishmart:
Davido has two private Jets that are worth more than $130 million, while his net worth is a paltry $35 million.
Now, his father distributes power to most of Nigeria. Why is he so predisposed to clout-chasing and achieving it in the dumbest of ways?
He's becoming so absurd and preposterous that it's hard to take him with any degree of seriousness.

He should stop stressing his fans, just as Tinubu stresses his supporters. It's not easy to defend people who are armoured in falseness
hmm. You know how many billions is $35 M. Na lie, his money is not even up to $5M

2 Likes

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by SonofElElyonRet: 1:15pm On Apr 27

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Golan007: 1:15pm On Apr 27
Vyzz:
cheesy

Chest beating grin grin

Chest beating gone wrong.

Davido, Where's our light?

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by wittywriter: 1:17pm On Apr 27
Jammy2012:
grin Thanks for the history. No wonder we have enough power for everyone

FutureFocus:
He should have deep knowledge of his family business and how they made their money.

Meanwhile don’t forget to check my previous posts for cheap stuffs , including cheap kids tablets

wittyness.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Medici777: 1:17pm On Apr 27
Now we know it’s because of your family we are in darkness

1 Like

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by SonofElElyonRet: 1:18pm On Apr 27
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-family-distributes-electricity-to-most-of-nigeria-davido-claims/

Assuming but not conceding that this is true, you are not your father... it's his achievement not yours...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! / 2face & Annie Idibia Step Out Hand-in Hand(photos) / Bambam Becomes Ambassador For Hair Nownow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.