Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Transfering Data From Mysql To Mssql Server - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Transfering Data From Mysql To Mssql Server (1208 Views)

How To Get Unknown Data That Has Been Displayed On A Page From Mysql Database / Transform Your Web Project In HTML And Php/mysql To A Desktop Software In .exe / Asp.net/mssql Versus Php/mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfering Data From Mysql To Mssql Server by skima(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hi guys, i need help. I need to share data between mysql and mssql server. Do you guys know any open source tool out there? let me know. I dont want to write XML library cos i need it now!
Re: Transfering Data From Mysql To Mssql Server by AhmedGuru(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
You dont seem to be clear.

Are you trying to transfer data from mysql to mssql server, if yes, you can use, Data transformation services(DTS) in mssql server to transfer your data form mysql to sql server and vise versa.

Or

Are you writing an application that share data between and across these to hererogenous DB servers, if yes u may need to use web services for in your development.

Have a great day.
Re: Transfering Data From Mysql To Mssql Server by alexis(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
Download mysql driver for ODBC and connect to the mysql dbase. Once connected, you can do any other thing with the dbase, dump it, manipulate it etc.
Re: Transfering Data From Mysql To Mssql Server by skima(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
Thanks guys. i later downloaded mysql odbc.

its, but had error converting some tables. 98% was converted.
Re: Transfering Data From Mysql To Mssql Server by alexis(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2007
Happy to have help out

(1) (Reply)

Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help? / Egba Mi! / Where Is The Thread That Says Nairaland Programming Section Is Bloody Worthless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.