Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For (45196 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / Dstv Price Increases / Price Hike: Dstv Shuns Court Injunction, Retains New Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by mrintelligent(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28
Please how do i get the IPTV?

benqo01:
Why don't we all opt for IPTV, 3k a month all DSTV premium channels included and VOD as well.

Netflix and all
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28
MIKOLOWISKA:
Exactly
Now that patronage is high why is everyone lamenting

ohh is it? U are speaking for dstv??

1 Like

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:44pm On Apr 28
jaxxy:

ohh is it?

O yes it is

U are speaking for dstv??

I speak to stupid ppl craze for premiership they cannot afford
Or you don't know what demand is in cable market
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by tofolo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28
michlins:
Nigerians are jokers. Which business hasn't increased their prices in Nigeria please. Why must dstv be attacked
it's not just about the increase, had it been it's pay as you watch, then no wahala, but if you pay today and you travelled for a month when you get back it's expired.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28
MIKOLOWISKA:

O yes it is

I speak to stupid ppl craze for premiership they cannot afford
Or you don't know what demand is in cable market

u are overhyping ur relevance like people dont have options

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by akuneme(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28
ShootThemAll:

That's what my parents are using in 9ja. And my Dad watches ALL matches live, Prime, Netflix, HBO, All news etc all in HD. Once you subscribe for unlimited data, that's all.

I so love it. You get to watch whatever you want. No limitations.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by martineverest(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28
Gokuuu:

Please do they show live premier league and champions league matches?
yes...EPL,laliga,UCL and serial A...they have all supersport channels
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by akuneme(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28
omoarowolo12345:
please where can I get the Firestick 4k tv? Anyone with a fairly used one?

You can check Jumia or Konga. If you already have a TV, you can get the dongle instead from Konga.

https:///product/amazon-fire-tv-stick-4k-streaming-media-player-with-alexa-voice-remote-latest-edition-4644826
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by martineverest(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28
Nzeodogwu:

Including the dish or only decoder?
28k for dish and decoder...2.5k or 5k for subscription

1 Like

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28
finallybusy:
All inferior options. I will stick to DStv, by fire by force.
sltv has DStv stations, including African magic and supersport
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by martineverest(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28
Dantedasz:

Be careful.
DSTV and SLTV are before the Nigeria supreme Court awaiting a ruling. If DSTV wins that case the SLTV decoder becomes a useless decoration under your television. My sincere advise is to wait for the judgement of the Supreme Court before buying the decoder.
lol...sltv is owned by federal government
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by SweetCarrot(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28
We will definitely explore other options

Technicians Needed in Port Harcourt City

🛠️AC Technician
🔧Refrigerator Technician
⚙️Washing Machine Technician
🪛Electrician
👇 👇 👇 👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10AsSlPklmjoM-r8L4Bjhda5R7XwMv282tdkWzUYkLjY/edit
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by khattab02: 9:27pm On Apr 28
SadiqBabaSani:
Good one, let the rich continue with dstv
Abi oo..

We finally say bye bye to them.
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by khattab02: 9:29pm On Apr 28
What a way to do business. Increase prices and introduce price Lock. Then increase it again and introduce another price Lock. Then continue doing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by 360command: 4:54am On Apr 29
Larrydollarz:
As for me, i bought a 64 gig OTG flash drive then i download movies online on my phone and copy it to my OTG flash drive. Some times i don't have to download, i received movies from other people's phone through xenda then i copy it to my otg flash drive then i insert the otg to my tv. That's how I've been entertaining myself for almost a year now. So I've pack my gotv since!! Not only because of the price but also because person go subscribe light no day to watch am.
it was interesting reading this comment.
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by Maj196(m): 7:28am On Apr 29
So whatever you wish with your money, nobody cares
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by Mattiegold: 9:20am On Apr 29
dejolly:
Am using a strong decoder and I watch movies etc. if you are interested just call 07031477202
what are other benefits?
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by Dantedasz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29
martineverest:
lol...sltv is owned by federal government

Oga,
Goggle is your best friend.
SLTV is a private organisation. In fact I used it when I used to work in Port Harcourt about 5 years ago. The fact they have reinvented themselves and changed their name to SLTV does not change the fact that they are using some of DSTV's programs and the case is currently before the Nigeria supreme Court. I hate DSTV as much as the next person but I wouldn't let that blind me to the reality on ground,that there is a dispute over programming between DSTV and SLTV before the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by olushaggy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29
oluwaseyi0:
If what's important to you is football of the top leagues and champions league

Just downloaded either bing sport or cnf app on Android play store or ios
Can we discuss this?
chat me up with you phone number
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by oluwaseyi0: 5:21pm On Apr 29
olushaggy:

Can we discuss this?
chat me up with you phone number

I'm not the owner or affiliated to the app
Someone just recommended it and I've been using it seen, especially cnf app
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by AFewGoodMen(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29
judedwriter:
NTA??🤷‍♂️

Is NTA among the options grin
grin grin grin savage
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by Gadgetssai(m): 4:47pm On May 01
Inosky:
Abandoned my DSTV decoder since 2022. Using TSTV free, in addition to Netflix sub, and then football app to watch live matches. Still have smart TV for wider connection from my gadgets.
https://www.thekartinatv.com/2024/03/netflix.html

Agbadorians should not complain, they should enjoy the economy they wished on Nigeria and sane Nigerians on February, 25th 2023.
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by Omolaa(f): 6:38pm On May 01
Pls hw do i get the Android TV
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by Omolaa(f): 6:40pm On May 01
pls hw do i get the Android TV box
silento:
Android TV box is the best that's what I have been using for 3 years now , use ur data to watch when u want no stress , all ur app can be downloaded and download movies for later watching
Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by silento(m): 7:22pm On May 01
Omolaa:
pls hw do i get the Android TV box

AliExpress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.