Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? (143 Views)

Amorc Key Number / Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? by yad2eidi: 10:51pm On Apr 29
amorc and free mason, which one will be the best to join?
please don't come preaching about your Christianity shit I have experienced all religions and even if I to choose one to belong to, it will either be
Buddhism or Islam.
so please stick to what I asked or just void the topic
Re: Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? by HeatSeeker(m): 5:56am On Apr 30
yad2eidi:
amorc and free mason, which one will be the best to join?
please don't come preaching about your Christianity shit I have experienced all religions and even if I to choose one to belong to, it will either be
Buddhism or Islam.
so please stick to what I asked or just void the topic

Join Eckankar instead wink

By the way...

Can you afford their sign up fee? These groups are elitist in outlook and structure. They are not for the poor grin
Re: Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? by yad2eidi: 8:56am On Apr 30
HeatSeeker:

Join Eckankar instead wink

By the way...

Can you afford their sign up fee? These groups are elitist in outlook and structure. They are not for the poor grin
eck is new. it was formed less than 40 years ago, them no get level. i want to join the ones people will hear and tremble grin
Re: Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? by HeatSeeker(m): 9:00am On Apr 30
yad2eidi:
eck is new. it was formed less than 0 years ago, them no get level. i want to join the ones people will hear and tremble grin

Eck is not new o! Almost 60 years of existence. Its arguably the most successful new age group that came out during the 60's.

These older ones that still exist have been thoroughly corrupted. What they are today is not what they were originally formed to be.
Re: Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? by yad2eidi: 6:06pm On May 01
i have already met someone that will be introducing me to freemasonry
Re: Amorc And Free Mason, Which One Will Be The Best To Join? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:16pm On May 01
yad2eidi:
eck is new. it was formed less than 0 years ago, them no get level. i want to join the ones people will hear and tremble grin
In order words you want to join the one that would enable you to have access to powers in higher dimension?

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Strokes Of Cane For Pretending To Convert From Christianity To / Scriptures For Prayers / Faith: Antidote For Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.