Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death (614 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by Ntigha: 2:14am On May 01
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/xYNUxygkJJnBNgjF/?mibextid=UalRPS

This is a video posted on facebook of a man being flogged by an officer of the Nigerian military. In the video which is said to have been captured at Isoko south of Delta state Nigeria, a man is seen tied to a pillar, and almost being flogged to death by the military officer who has his AK-47 rifle hanging on his shoulders, the crime of the victim was not stated , but with only a caption calling for justice by the poster

Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by Ntigha: 2:16am On May 01

Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by chiiraq802(m): 4:07am On May 01
I know say na for Southern Nigeria e go happen. Dem no born that maga soldier well to try such for North.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by Smitaro100(m): 9:48am On May 01
So this is where they left Niger state to? undecided

Everyday for the thief, but one day for the owner.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by Authoreety: 11:22am On May 01
Hope the bastarrd is caught and given same treatment
Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by Jamahyel(m): 12:28pm On May 01
Get me his service number.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:17pm On May 01
That is why I dont pity dem when they die untimely grin.most of them deserve it
Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by franchasofficia: 1:23pm On May 01
Ntigha:
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/xYNUxygkJJnBNgjF/?mibextid=UalRPS

This is a video posted on facebook of a man being flogged by an officer of the Nigerian military. In the video which is said to have been captured at Isoko south of Delta state Nigeria, a man is seen tied to a pillar, and almost being flogged to death by the military officer who has his AK-47 rifle hanging on his shoulders, the crime of the victim was not stated , but with only a caption calling for justice by the poster
The most useless government organization in Nigeria.

This is why I despise this dirty fools called Nigerian soldiers.

Very dirty things. Sometimes I wonder how ladies manage to date, marry and have sex with Nigerian soldiers.

If not inhumanity and extreme wickedness, tell me why a country's soldier would flog a civilian like this?

Soldiers that are meant to protect their citizens, look at how he is flexing his useless muscle on an unarmed civilian just because he is carrying a gun. Take a way the gun, most civilian guys will beat a normal Nigerian soldier to stupor no jokes.

This soldier needs to be arrested and dealt with and if government fails to do so, he should prepare for his sudden demise cos this is Nigeria and powers exist.

How can you treat a fellow human like you like an animal. And when a guy like this becomes radicalized and he starts to kill soldiers anyhow people will blame him.

Disgusting soldier angry angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by falcon01: 2:43pm On May 01
That soldier don buy job
Re: Nigerian Soldier Almost Flogging A Man To Death by Nukilia: 3:31pm On May 01
Bad memories of the horrors of military government in Nigeria... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Flood: 25 Bodies Recovered From River Benue. / Houston Officer Kills Double Amputee In Wheelchair / Police Have Arrested More Persons For Burning Of Houses At Aluu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.