Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help , Depression Due To Stubborn STI - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help , Depression Due To Stubborn STI (146 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help , Depression Due To Stubborn STI by GreatOchuks: 11:21am On May 01
Alright, my buddy complained last year that he contracted a stubborn STI. The symptoms are some hard boils on his groin and some warts on his Odogwu , he said he has bought all manner of drugs and anti-biotics yet nothing seems to be working.
I referred him to a Federal Medical Centre , where urinary tract infection and Scabies were found after tests , he bought and took the Meds , the scabies and warts got healed and he was happy, he even took me out for flexing to celebrate.

Recently he informed me that the warts and itching rashes are showing up again, he has also on his own taken new set of Anti-biotics but it seem to be resisting the medicines, I advised him to go to a private clinic this time for tests , the tests showed that it's Staphylococcus, he immediately bought another meds but it didn't work .

Right now, he's seriously depressed, I tried taking him out to go watch Champion's League Match yesterday but he refused, he's not eating and currently in a confused state .

I am thinking about suggesting Herbal remedy but I don't know any and don't want to suggest what may have side effects.

Can anyone recommend any Natural remedy or sure solution to stubborn STIs especially Staph?
Re: Help , Depression Due To Stubborn STI by Lavor234: 11:30am On May 01
Genital herpes. It will never go away. Buddy got a ride or die for life
Re: Help , Depression Due To Stubborn STI by anthonykind(m): 1:53pm On May 01
where exactly is he located i have strong herbs that will cure it. reach me here on zero eight one, zero 3, one 4, one 5, zero 4

(1) (Reply)

Dentist In The House Please I Need Help / International Men’s Day 2019: Let’s Talk About Male Breast Cancer / Slim Down Naturally/get Your Dream Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.