Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 (23549 Views)

Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Barcelona Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (3 - 1) On 27th November 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Jokerman(m): 11:15pm On May 07
Pessi fans get lucky this time.... 🙄
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Dundalk(m): 11:17pm On May 07
edenex:

pShit has no real fans
at least not on nairaland
most of them supporting psg are messi haters who were hoping they make it to final and win so they can troll messi, loooool
as usual they will remain a french farmer clubs for many decades. if mbappe and neymar could not seal against bayern, they wont be seeing a ucl final in 20 years
grin
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by edenex: 11:18pm On May 07
Dundalk:
hope you are not Ronaldo fan.. 🙄

Because those guys can switch pass fan sef..😁

na dem pr7 fanboys
they support psg this season after messi left, so as to score a mumuu point which never came, ordinary semi they escaped barca to, espn and co started making posts against messi cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by maziuwa(m): 11:18pm On May 07
How far dembele

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by grudges: 11:18pm On May 07
Pls where can I get the full martch to watch
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Dundalk(m): 11:18pm On May 07
Jokerman:
Pessi fans get lucky this time.... 🙄
cheesy

shame no catch you?
Abi sleep no gree come.. 🙄

Talk true..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by edenex: 11:24pm On May 07
lordprogress:
This silly small club was abusing messi and Neymar just to feed mbappe little ego, disgrace imagine losing to this dortmund side that are struggling in the league to make ucl.
The French bottlers at it again.

they were looking for scapegoat for all their ucl failures, for their mind messi was a soft target
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by edenex: 11:25pm On May 07
VinnyBaba:

As in ehn. smiley

Jokerman and all the ANTI-MESSI Fans will be Weak like Burnt Dodo right now. cheesy cheesy

Messi was doing the Runs and Making Clever Balls and Assists to Mbappe but they did NOT realise this and were Overhyping Mbappe undecided

Even that Real Madrid he wants to go, He will have issues with Bellingham and Vinicius because of Ego clash. sad

madrid will have serious dressing room issues with mbappe around, cliques will be created and this will reflect in the team chemistry on the pitch
bellingham and mbappe are potential balon d or candidates in future, i dont expect smooth relationships

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by edenex: 11:27pm On May 07
Ijustwantto:
Messi fans! Gather here and let's laugh at mbappe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

lets laugh at pr7 and dembele overnight fans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by davodyguy: 11:29pm On May 07
osazsky:
they will win UCL highest number of shots throphy by month ending
undecided

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Germi9: 11:32pm On May 07
PSG!! even after cancellation of all their domestic matches just to win this one

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by aktolly54(m): 11:34pm On May 07
osazsky:
wat is d essence of playing a final when u know u can't get the cup.moreover is man u not playing city in this year fa cup finals .we already know d outcome
fa cup final compare with CL final is quite different. Reaching CL final is more or less winner as well even if you no lift trophy. You think Dortmund can lift throphy if they meet bayern? Though Madrid go pass final which means Dortmund go chop like 3- 0 because of experience Madrid got in final game. Even if bayern qualify which I doubt, the fact bayern no dey form go comot for the game. Na experience go work out and Dortmund go still happy they reach final even if they lose

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Chikel20000(m): 1:09am On May 08
spencekat:
Madrid will lift the trophy once again.
Bayern will knock them out if not pk shoot out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by chriselderson(m): 1:43am On May 08
It's Dortmund time to win the UCL Trophy. I fully back them to lift it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by tojahh(m): 1:45am On May 08
Anybody between Madrid and Bayern wey meet Dortmund for final... Dortmund go lose.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Morphinne: 2:16am On May 08
osazsky:
just like Madrid...they won city..Madrid defended with 11 men against city and won..it's called tactics ask mou
No sir. Let’s see how it goes in the final. I will tag you. Let’s see how far their “tactics” will take them. What they played tonight is nothing but luck and same thing happened during the first leg, PSG were the better team but were wasteful and also unlucky in front of goal.
You can’t compare R. Marid’s playstyle to that of Dortmund.
An opponent winning possession and hitting your woodwork 6 times while playing against you isn’t tactics but pure luck sir.
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Morphinne: 2:20am On May 08
chriselderson:
It's Dortmund time to win the UCL Trophy. I fully back them to lift it.
Really? grin With their wack anti-football gameplay?
You joke too much.
Well, it’s only possible if Bayern get lucky today against Madrid. Believe me, Real is lifting the trophy again if they make it to the final
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by chriselderson(m): 4:10am On May 08
Dortmund still won't be an easy nut to crack for either of these teams left.

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Mccollins042(m): 4:12am On May 08
Morphinne:

No sir. Let’s see how it goes in the final. I will tag you. Let’s see how far their “tactics” will take them. What they played tonight is nothing but luck and same thing happened during the first leg, PSG were the better team but were wasteful and also unlucky in front of goal.
You can’t compare R. Marid’s playstyle to that of Dortmund.
An opponent winning possession and hitting your woodwork 6 times while playing against you isn’t tactics but pure luck sir.
Lucky and won both rounds? They were simply better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by chriselderson(m): 4:20am On May 08
Mccollins042:

Lucky and won both rounds? They were simply better
You could say that again man. You got pretty good idea about the game. Do your homework well, even luck will chose your side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by chriselderson(m): 4:28am On May 08
Well, this is the year for team who had been suffering long drought; 1. Arsenal- EPL 2. Leverkusen- Bundesliga 3. Dortmund- UCL
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by ddippset(m): 5:59am On May 08
edenex:

they used their win to insult messi and praise dembele for all his antics even when barca spent more on his hospital bills than on his football ability

serves them right, if they like they should sing they hit the bar 1000 times, the deserving and more classy club won
They love French but hate Argentines.

I guess you know why.

grin
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by aylive02(m): 6:00am On May 08
7upnigeria:

The guy na obidient, na obi sense dey him head.
. Don't be dull
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Jeje247: 6:01am On May 08
Ade1177:

Guardiola plan is 7 premier league back to back

To make sure Premier league is also Called a Farmers league

He might even surpass ferguson 20yrs reign

Man city owners are very happy with him
Nothing spectacular about city this season. I'm sure he'll be grateful to win it this season cos Liverpool failed to pin down the league when they should have won it weeks back. Many chances to beat city at Anfield. 4 points dropped against man u. Missed many chances to beat arsenal at Anfield. Should not be losing to Luton and Everton. That is 14 points that should be easily theirs. Not to talk of the ones I can't even remember
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 6:08am On May 08
NFBI:
Sweet mouthing now after years of mocking them as local champion
That's if I am among those mocking them na. I don't mock a Guardiola-coached team because I know what that team is capable of achieving.
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 6:10am On May 08
Jeje247:
Nothing spectacular about city this season. I'm sure he'll be grateful to win it this season cos Liverpool failed to pin down the league when they should have won it weeks back. Many chances to beat city at Anfield. 4 points dropped against man u. Missed many chances to beat arsenal at Anfield. Should not be losing to Luton and Everton. That is 14 points that should be easily theirs. Not to talk of the ones I can't even remember
The strength to carry on till the end is what City has. They don't lose or draw when it matters but others do. Who then is to blame? Last season Arsenal was 8 points ahead of City with less than 8 games to go. But because they lost when it matters, City won it again. So give it to City who doesn't lose when it matters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by ellizy(m): 6:15am On May 08
GrandFinale2021:
I come even wonder how them score Barca reach 4 goals, that red card disorganized them.
PSG losing at home during first leg shows how useless they are
Barca no be team, very useless self .. see how Girona beat dem from behind last weekend

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:16am On May 08
geoworldedu:

How about Arsenal? Can they win the UCL from eternity to eternity?

If no be Barca way dey pay Ref( this one no be alleged) we for done win UCL. The red card still dey pain me
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 6:16am On May 08
chriselderson:
Well, this is the year for team who had been suffering long drought;
1. Arsenal- EPL
2. Leverkusen- Bundesliga
3. Dortmund- UCL
You spoilt it with the first one you put there. Arsenal have to wait for another decade before they can win the EPL because City's gonna hammer every Ham coming their way, starting from Fulham and ending with Westham. The goal margins will be like 5 in each grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 6:18am On May 08
IamtheTruth1:

If no be Barca way dey pay Ref( this one no be alleged) we for done win UCL. The red card still dey pain me
The ball was a red card, wasn't it? And they lost the penalty they played as a result. They should have scored if they were not fouled that led to the red card. Arsenal is not ripe for EPL let alone UCL. They need a decade more to grow up together grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by Jeje247: 6:19am On May 08
geoworldedu:

The strength to carry on till the end is what City has. They don't lose or draw when it matters but others do. Who then is to blame? Last season Arsenal was 8 points ahead of City with less than 8 games to go. But because they lost when it matters, City won it again. So give it to City who doesn't lose when it matters.
City's money working for them. Liverpool needed reinforcement in the January window but didn't add probably due to financial restraints and the injuries ravaged for almost 2 months. It's ridiculous that Everton are being battered for FFP infringement while city are on their way to probably win the league despite cheating
Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 6:22am On May 08
Jeje247:
City's money working for them. Liverpool needed reinforcement in the January window but didn't add probably due to financial restraints and the injuries ravaged for almost 2 months. It's ridiculous that Everton are being battered for FFP infringement while city are on their way to probably win the league despite cheating

Why is Chelsea and Man Utd's money not working? And apart from Haaland, which world class player did Guardiola buy to his team? Most of the players he bought were unknown in their teams before they came to City. At City, they do wonders. Go and verify.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Is FC Barcelona Very Unlucky This Transfer Summer? / Chelsea Vs Slavia Prague: Europa League Quarter Finals (4 - 3) On 18th April 201 / Manchester United Vs Huddersfield FC (3 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.