Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money (49024 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by cyrusmillz: 3:58am On May 07
YorubaForum:
Rivers state that said they are not Igbos, how come una have "Igwe"?

Confused idiots.

Very funny. You'll be more surprised to hear that the accused Emeka Dikeh will say he's not igbo too

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by cyrusmillz: 4:01am On May 07
Hezzyluv:

If you will like me to deal with him, drop his picture for me (clear photo). I will treat his F.up on you family's behind. Even the yeye king that bailed him out. Their family go cry, I go show them sey I be kogi boi

grin grin grin Una no go kill person for this forum . Sha take it easy before one man problem go before your own
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by cyrusmillz: 4:14am On May 07
Beeb1e ... First, I'll like to say sorry for this sad occurrence. Second, ignore most of the advice you get here , violence begets more violence and, it'll be longer that you can handle , I don't think you have the power from what I can tell.

What you need now is to get as many people as you can involved in this . You should make tweet with the pictures, videos and come back to nairaland to post the link ( you can create a new post e.g Update about getting justing for my mom) and post the link here ... With at least 200 retweets from nairaland users , it'll go viral and more people will get involved , we'll tag the police , activity, influencers and even UNIPORT students will get involved. You'll even be shocked at the amount of response.

Please take heart , but don't let anger allow you make an irrational decision that you might later regret .

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by greatness77: 4:15am On May 07
Beeb1e:
Hello everyone, I got a call from a man in the Village (Elele, Rivers State) on Tuesday night, that we should look for a way to come and carry our mother as she has slumped and was rushed to a hospital, where she was in coma.

He explained to me that my mother went to demand for the payment of the debt the man is owing her and he angrily beat her up, he stripped her , tore her clothes, her underwear was torn too. I’m literally crying as I type this. Everyone that tried to stop him he chased with the machete. Now my dad is late , else he won’t have tried this.

I am in Lagos so I’ve not seen her my sister that was able to travel to Elele to see her sent me the pictures.

She is out of coma now, but still unable to sit or stand or talk. We also noticed she is bleeding from her private part.

We arrested the evil man with the Elele police but the community Igwe bailed him, he is a known person in the community and owns a hotel there.

I really want this man to receive this level of Physical pain or more, because my mum almost lost her life.

I don’t know what to do or how to go about getting justice for her.

We are at military hospital port harcourt now.
nawaoo, are you afraid of prison or been declared wanted by police, imagine you went to call police, i no the like may man the beat woman for my front, i done fight with my neighbor because he d beat his wife, the man treated your mom like thief, this one the cause full blown cult war
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by isacolukay(m): 4:16am On May 07
UselessBuharist:

How old are you, I’m not advocating cultism but do you think this would happen to the mother of a cultist or the mother of a person seen as a gangster in his neighbourhood?

Bro don’t come and cry on NL, be a man and fight back.

If I were you, that man would be dead or stolen and I or my mom won’t be a suspect.

Na for faceless forum like NL una dey get power.

You no dey understand? Later they will say cultists no get use. No matter how weak or inactive the kushman is, this will NEVER happen to his mother and he'll be online seeking for help on what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by tochez24(m): 4:24am On May 07
Beeb1e:
Hello everyone, I got a call from a man in the Village (Elele, Rivers State) on Tuesday night, that we should look for a way to come and carry our mother as she has slumped and was rushed to a hospital, where she was in coma.

He explained to me that my mother went to demand for the payment of the debt the man is owing her and he angrily beat her up, he stripped her , tore her clothes, her underwear was torn too. I’m literally crying as I type this. Everyone that tried to stop him he chased with the machete. Now my dad is late , else he won’t have tried this.

I am in Lagos so I’ve not seen her my sister that was able to travel to Elele to see her sent me the pictures.

She is out of coma now, but still unable to sit or stand or talk. We also noticed she is bleeding from her private part.

We arrested the evil man with the Elele police but the community Igwe bailed him, he is a known person in the community and owns a hotel there.

I really want this man to receive this level of Physical pain or more, because my mum almost lost her life.

I don’t know what to do or how to go about getting justice for her.

We are at military hospital port harcourt now.

Nobody on earth can do this to my mother and still be drawing his breath ⚠️

When everyone has forgotten, i will end him silently💯

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Sapasenator: 4:35am On May 07
greatness77:
nawaoo, are you afraid of prison or been declared wanted by police, imagine you went to call police, i no the like may man the beat woman for my front, i done fight with my neighbor because he d beat his wife, the man treated your mom like thief, this one the cause full blown cult war

When you kill him, his gangs and brothers would come look for your mom and kill. the circle of violence continues
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by IamAsiri: 4:42am On May 07
ellizy:
Anyone advising you to paii the man is helping you to end your life behind bars.. Go to the police station and report the issue, the best to do is to hire a lawyer and sew him to court. The the law take it course.

Another special police station or what?
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Meti99(m): 4:49am On May 07
Please is the man still alive?
If he is still alive then you are a St"pid boi

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Mobahd: 4:53am On May 07
Thank you Sir
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Goalnaldo(m): 4:55am On May 07
I'm a Christian who doesn't believe in retribution or revenge but if you do this to my mum, I'll stalk and slit your neck with a knife 🗡️ the serial killer instinct Christ subdued will likely come out.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Funflipper: 5:22am On May 07
Beeb1e:

Emeka Dikeh Chinah his nickname is TUTA

He owns a hotel In alimini elele called Tuta hotel

He lives in Alimini elele

He is a dead man walking!!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Funflipper: 5:23am On May 07
Sapasenator:

When you kill him, his gangs and brothers would come look for your mom and kill. the circle of violence continues

That is why you wipe out the whole family.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by EreluRoz: 5:24am On May 07
advanceDNA:

Sigh!!
Madam....I still don't get why I'm the one u tackled for something u saw someone else say...
Thunderfayayou AdvanceDNA.
Note: you don't have to do me anything before I atakyou. Byeee
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Love56743: 5:28am On May 07
otipoju:

Lol. "Gboro" people go make loud statement .

This life na make person just dey avoid trouble before you offend the wrong person.

Very important, but sometimes you we be on your own trouble we just come and meet you, most trouble I have enter in life wasn't cause by me, But someone can't beat my mother with cutlass and go free no matter who that person be, both spiritual and physical i we fight that person

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by UselessBuharist: 5:41am On May 07
isacolukay:

You no dey understand? Later they will say cultists no get use. No matter how weak or inactive the kushman is, this will NEVER happen to his mother and he'll be online seeking for help on what to do.

I dey tell you bro, it’s crazy how he come social media come dey cry
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by ellizy(m): 5:43am On May 07
IamAsiri:

Another special police station or what?
There's actually knw special police station but you just have to get the case reported and documented. Proceed to hire a lawyer and charge to court of law...
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by omereneze: 5:48am On May 07
First deal with the useless Igwe before going for the man. It's obvious the Igwe is his pillar
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by imagrg(m): 6:06am On May 07
Don't take any erratic decision that may jeopardise your peace.
Use the law against him as two wrongs cannot make a right.

But wait oh, how come such a rich and influential man owes your mum money?
Ask to know exactly what happened oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Skillful001: 6:15am On May 07
Beeb1e:

I am a lady. Someone was advising getting soldiers to carry him

You ought not to post this here, this is your mum for crying out loud.

Why not report him to human right
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Jostoman: 6:18am On May 07
dangermouse:
Are you not a man?

If you are one then avenge your mum.

For there is a season and time for everything under the sun..

It is obvious you can't get justice legally.
yes but he still need to fight back through the law and not take law into his own hand.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Sk5050: 6:19am On May 07
Confirm niggar🤝
advanceDNA:
Arrest??
Somebody wey i go wait for patiently, e go don forget....before I cancel him last Christmas
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by IamAsiri: 6:23am On May 07
ellizy:

There's actually knw special police station but you just have to get the case reported and documented. Proceed to hire a lawyer and charge to court of law...

But I thought that was what was earlier done?
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by rockyh(m): 6:26am On May 07
He is very lucky even the king would have been cooling off somewhere else.I can forgive you if you hurt me but you see my mom,she comes first before myself..Go to either a Military or Naval barracks explain to them what happened to your mom and see the magic
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Goldsonzzz: 6:51am On May 07
I don’t get, someone beat your mama like this and you get mind Dey post am online you no Dey shame,
I thought I will see (how someone beat my mum and I how I beaten him too)
Guy you better arrange boys to go that my house or else you dump
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:54am On May 07
Oh boy
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by altteemy: 6:58am On May 07
Beeb1e:

How do I go about it please

Go to twitter and @PoliceNG_PCRRU

Then report the issue on your page and tag them. They will surely take action. Even the DPO that released the man will be in trouble.

See attached picture.

Tag these people as well @yomishogunle and @segalink.

However, you made a few mistakes already. The army is never supposed to dabble into civilian issues. That path is out of it. Posting the man's details here are also wrong as now he can reverse the issue into a cyber stalking issue against you. I am sure a few people would have by exuberant actions called him and given you away thereby putting you and your mum at greater risk. He has already shown you he has a propensity to violence.

Let the law enforcement handle it please.

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by pansophist(m): 7:07am On May 07
One feeling that is inherent to every human from the first day of birth is anger. A smart person will avoid giving others legitimate reasons to be deserving of their anger.

So now that he has given you legitimate reasons to be angry, never miss the opportunity to unleash it on him. He must not go free. I am always a proponent of avoiding trouble, but if someone forces you into it, then enter it without your conscience.

No one has a monopoly on evil. It's why wealthy people just stay far from poor folks because they know deeply that their money can't save them from the evil of the poorest person if he decides he wants to be evil to them.

So having a hotel, or being a big man in PH doesn't mean anything. If you strip all those earthly achievements away, he is an ordinary human that breathes air and produces shit.

Don't let him go free.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by altteemy: 7:08am On May 07
@everyone, while of course it is unacceptable for violence of any kind to be done on another not to talk of what happened to the OP's mother, it is worth the patience to get both sides of the story. You might be surprised to hear more. Don't be sentimental because a female is reporting.

I could see certain people saying things like the "man is a dead man" and so on. This only puts the OP and her mum into trouble should anything happen to the man all of a sudden. Posts on NairaLand are seen by law enforcement and sometimes by the people being reported themselves.

With the right info I posted above, she can get justice for her mother without any repercussions to any of them. Let's consider their safety too.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by altteemy: 7:11am On May 07
@Beeb1e, delete that contact post you made so a cyber stalking case is not built on you. Also, send a message to all those who quoted it to delete it.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Nsky(m): 7:17am On May 07
Hmmm and the man still never dey hospital, I pray ooo. Maiming gallo
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by akaahs(m): 7:25am On May 07
Beeb1e:

I am a lady. Someone was advising getting soldiers to carry him

No male in ur family??
Even ur nuclear family??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Killed While Negotiating With A Commercial Sex Worker / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.