Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding (10524 Views)

Over 4,000 Registered For Kano Mass Wedding / Top Journalists To Visit Zamfara As Nigeria Media Nite-out Award 15th Edition / Kebbi Marries Off 100 Widows, Divorcees In Mass Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Nahunger(m): 10:40am On May 03
grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by ScarletBrace(m): 10:45am On May 03
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by wink2015(m): 10:49am On May 03
In the UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi Arabia etc they practise Islam.

But they use their own Islam to make Progress.

In Nigeria it is to breed poverty.

Their kids refuse to embrace western education.

It is very disappointing.

The northerners and their daft and miopic politicians influenced by narrow minded interest are just retarding Nigeria 's progress.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Lifemanage: 10:49am On May 03
SoNature:
After sponsoring mass weddings, I hope you will give the beneficiaries about 2m each to grow and sustain their new families.

Let's stop recycling poverty in this part of the world. We are not even ashamed that we are the world's poverty capital, with just a population of 200 million while countries like India and China are over 1 billion people each.
We deserve the kind of leaders we have on this country. Until we change our ways
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 10:52am On May 03
Na who go feed the wives? Na so dem det take born future terrorists for North
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by TableLeg(m): 10:52am On May 03
Alhamdullilah! undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Lisa290: 10:53am On May 03
Good one. This should be also done in the South
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by LordFaraday(m): 10:53am On May 03
Why blaming the Northerners, what about the southern rulers?
Thormentor:
As usual more alamajiris to vote

No Human Capital Development

When northern Nigeria is liberated believe me ,

60% of Nigeria problem is solved
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Josephkabila12: 10:54am On May 03
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-hisbah-invites-50-journalists-to-mass-wedding/
This country needs total separation. High birth rate and lack of population control is one of the major factor that's hindering this country progress and prosperity.
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Dpleaser: 10:54am On May 03
What's your point, is it not better to legally get married than engaging in illegal and unlawful sexual act. Let your criticism be constructive

kiss
Thormentor:

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by ignis: 10:55am On May 03
immortalcrown:
What is the economic benefit?

More children which is population growth and consequently more labour force.
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by david22uu(m): 10:58am On May 03
ManirBK:
Good development

Lol
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Bluntemperor: 11:04am On May 03
wink2015:
In the UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi Arabia etc they practise Islam.
But they use their own Islam to make Progress.
In Nigeria it is to breed poverty.
Their kids refuse to embrace western education.
It is very disappointing.
The northerners and their daft and miopic politicians influenced by narrow minded interest are just retarding Nigeria 's progress.

It's deception by these Governors over the Northern People and they know it!
Can you tell Nigerians,how does this add to the Revenue generations - to increase the People good living or living well!
Different Corruption is going on in Nigeria!
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by phorget(m): 11:09am On May 03
To produce babies like pig, instead of them to think on how to create employment opportunities.
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Pootle: 11:20am On May 03
nigeria taliban cool
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by zebszebs: 11:20am On May 03
This is what happens when you dont have to work for the money you spend.

"We have the population, we are KKK!!!"

Low quality population, adding nothing productive to society.
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Light78: 11:21am On May 03
That's their culture. It should be respected.

Later una go dey talk about British colonizing us. Everyone now want things in the British way.

Allow them wed
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Saao(m): 11:23am On May 03
immortalcrown:
What is the economic benefit?
sex more sex and more alimajiri on the streets

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by homyfut(m): 11:25am On May 03
North and Poverty be like 5 & 5.
Over population
Low Education
Poverty
Banditry
Kidnapping
Insurgency.
Is not senselessness and priority sickness to marry wives for people without income?
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Safyqueen: 11:27am On May 03
Thormentor:

If Northern Nigeria is liberated, where is that country called Nigeria again whose problem would be 60% solved?

Think well please. Population isn't a crime anywhere. China and India are good examples.
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by IslamIsCursed: 11:28am On May 03
Bull crap
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Thormentor: 11:48am On May 03
Safyqueen:

If Northern Nigeria is liberated, where is that country called Nigeria again whose problem would be 60% solved?

Think well please. Population isn't a crime anywhere. China and India are good examples.

I wasn't complaining about population.

i was talking about Human Capital Development
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Thormentor: 11:49am On May 03
Dpleaser:
What's your point, is it not better to legally get married than engaging in illegal and unlawful sexual act. Let your criticism be constructive

kiss

My concern is not about marriage but

HDI and Human Capital Development

Northern Nigeria HDI gap with Southern Nigeria is not even close
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by ufotunang: 11:50am On May 03
Increasing the population in the north and giving birth to children they cannot take good care of and leave the children to be roaming about begging for food and money on the streets and they join bad gangs and become bandits and terrorists as they grow up to be adults... nawaoooo
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Thormentor: 11:50am On May 03
OGHENAOGIE:
u guys and stupid analysis...

And you didn't give your own analysis

Dispute what i said or stfu
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by PureNigerDeltan(m): 12:19pm On May 03
OviOrunmila:
To me The north are not normal

No be people to share country with… at all

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by donem: 1:41pm On May 03
cybergawd:
I hope there will be enough beer for the journalists to consume; journalists dey drink beer o!!
Nah Hisbah go police the event o... grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by HeroicMeastro: 2:35pm On May 03
Thormentor:

Isn't this legal and better than having brothels, baby factories, prostitutions?
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by HeroicMeastro: 2:36pm On May 03
hellunfats:
They have not stop this?
They will not stop.
At least it's better than brothels, baby factories and prostitution.
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by Thormentor: 4:02pm On May 03
HeroicMeastro:

Isn't this legal and better than having brothels, baby factories, prostitutions?

Northern Nigeria has by far the largest divorce rate in Nigeria go and do your research

Infact SE has the least divorce rate

Northern Nigeria should focus on building Thier HDI and Human Capital Development not state sponsored marriages
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:29pm On May 03
Thormentor:

And you didn't give your own analysis

Dispute what i said or stfu
dispute rubbish.. I wonder how some of u assume na ina gud pass yeye
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites 50 Journalists To Mass Wedding by HeroicMeastro: 7:37pm On May 03
Thormentor:

Northern Nigeria has by far the largest divorce rate in Nigeria go and do your research

Infact SE has the least divorce rate

Northern Nigeria should focus on building Thier HDI and Human Capital Development not state sponsored marriages
We are not talking about divorce rate. We are talking about the legality of the mass wedding.
Definitely, the north should have higher divorce rate because it also has the highest marriage rate.
The problem here what are the sociocultural impacts of the increasing number of unmarried youths in the society.
Instead of allowing them to engage in illicit intimacies, the govt has decided to sponsor their weddings and there is absolutely no problem with that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brt Bus Route In Lagos / Events Section Directory / List Of Great Topics! / I Bake Gorgeous Wedding Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.