Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,890 members, 7,838,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

MTN Resort To Theft After Consecutive Loss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Resort To Theft After Consecutive Loss (82 Views)

‘kidnappers Will Resort To Dollars If You Redesign Naira’ – Sheikh Gumi To FG / Why Do Homeowners Often Resort To Professional Junk Removal In Melbourne? / Inaki Williams Sets Record With 203rd Consecutive Liga Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Resort To Theft After Consecutive Loss by Fighttillvictory: 10:45am On May 03
Mtn are now stealing peoples money. I've heard the complaint from people for a long time and took it as network problem until it happened to me twice. Just last week i bought airtime of 200 on my mtn wanting to do a data of 1gb, but they gave me a data bonus so i said let me use the bonus first before i subscribe, so after like 2hrs of surfin it finished, i then went back to subscribe my 1gb, and bam insufficent balance and i was like wo what happened, i checked my balance it was #0 the 200 gone. I overlooked it and said maybe i made a mistake, so i just bought another 200 an did the 1gb data immediately. Then again yesterday i bought another #200 and used their bonus till this morning and now wanting to subscribe my 1gb another insufficent and my #200 balance gone. And i believed it wasn't a mistake this time around but the fact that the tinubueffect has turned mtn to a daytime theif
Re: MTN Resort To Theft After Consecutive Loss by JAOS(m): 1:06pm On May 03
your own is still good my own they will turn off the network the moment i turn on my data
Re: MTN Resort To Theft After Consecutive Loss by Fighttillvictory: 9:48pm On May 04
JAOS:
your own is still good my own they will turn off the network the moment i turn on my data
Mad ohh, we need to boycott them a little no be we dey make dem loss back to back

(1) (Reply)

Winzip Pro 28.0 Crack With Activation Code (latest) / What To Do If You Misplaced The SIM Card Used For JAMB Registration - Fix It / From Lost To Found: Exploring The World Of Crypto Recovery Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.