Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,070 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) (65130 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:14am On May 06
Congratulations to him..
Abokin Sooo
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by alphabbey1(m): 3:18am On May 06
Thutmose:
The mugshot makes the news look like a skite grin grin grin

On a serious note, the Nigerian army can do better than this since it's not a case of rape but rather mutual consent between two adults. He should have been demoted and imprisoned for some months before letting off the hook.
Those are the kind of soldiers that rape people they are sent to protect.
If you can do that to your colleague, you lack discipline and have no place in the army.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by SaLongs1(m): 5:33am On May 06
jidowu84:
the bandits has increased by one. its like releasing a wired lion into the public. NA should think
He should have been jailed for some years first.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by Agugbadin: 5:54am On May 06
Thutmose:
The mugshot makes the news look like a skite grin grin grin

On a serious note, the Nigerian army can do better than this since it's not a case of rape but rather mutual consent between two adults. He should have been demoted and imprisoned for some months before letting off the hook.

If you keep quote with the sky fall.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 6:31am On May 06
I know this niqgga shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:09am On May 06
Iamblessed85:

Can u prove this statement? U better be careful the things you spill on social media
Lol nigerians .. fear fear. I used the word "pipe".

I'll bring my lawyer and he will tell them my own definition of the slang "pipe".
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by Uyi2017(m): 7:43am On May 06
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by Santalpharay: 8:06am On May 06
Digiwiz:
Men without self control wink

So what about the"holy" woman adulterer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by javascript1901: 9:04am On May 06
ValCon888:
Nothing wrong with this judgment. The military has special laws overseeing their conduct. His actions are not an offence under civilian law but it is under military law.

Jail time and dishonorable discharge means no pension or benefits for the dismissed soldier.

On the other hand, the adulterous woman will be free to open her legs to another victim.

Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by javascript1901: 9:13am On May 06
24kmagik:
I'm an advocate of fucking any bitch that spreads legs, whether married or single.

Bitches are meant to be bleeped

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by charlsecy(m): 9:58am On May 06
Creamypie:
This is wrong judgement
How?
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by IMASTEX: 10:11am On May 06
jidowu84:
the bandits has increased by one. its like releasing a wired lion into the public. NA should think
His kind won't wait till they are dismissed before engaging in banditry, it would be easier using the office influence. Don't forget that the NA has rules & the soldier would have had his chance to defend his charge. Except you want the NA to just overlook, then be faced with such issues & worse becoming a pattern in the barracks until soldiers start taking laws into their hands against their colleagues. Increase of mental breakdown, etc..
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by tivity101: 10:27am On May 06
what makes it wrong tell me, if in your secondary school there is a law that says any student that scale the perimeter fence will be expelled and a student knowing this still went to scale the fence will you say expelling the student is a hash decision when the law prohibiting such an act is already in place?
In the Army there are laws guiding them and anyone found on the other side of the law will surely pay for it

CJStarz:

Very wrong.
And what happens to the woman?
The law is always against the poor.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by ndukwejoe(m): 11:22am On May 06
i thought i was the only one who found it funny
crestedmazi:
hehehe, the mugshot funny
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by CJStarz: 11:42am On May 06
tivity101:
what makes it wrong tell me, if in your secondary school there is a law that says any student that scale the perimeter fence will be expelled and a student knowing this still went to scale the fence will you say expelling the student is a hash decision when the law prohibiting such an act is already in place?
In the Army there are laws guiding them and anyone found on the other side of the law will surely pay for it

My dear, laws need to be reviewed.
Some of them have become obsolete.
Even some countries are backing off Capital sentences and opting for life imprisonment
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by mayston: 11:51am On May 06
He should also be sent to Jail
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by Charly68: 1:33pm On May 06
God bless Nigeria Army for this decision
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by Ningi2020(m): 7:45pm On May 06
KingAzubuike:
But all those ogas (commissioned officers ) dey pipe wives of non commissioned officers wey their husbands don go boko Haram.

That's a big lie, better get your facts right before writing stupidly..
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:05pm On May 06
Ningi2020:
That's a big lie, better get your facts right before writing stupidly..
Stay there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by EzeG: 7:08pm On May 07
Can you see, talk less of civilians wife, they have finished our women in this country because of uniform and intimidation. cool cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by spencekat(m): 8:19pm On May 07
Monday60655:

Check what the law says in that case and this one. Moreover, what was the outcome of the judgement is what you will enquire first.
The pregnant girl appealled and won.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by Monday60655(m): 8:50pm On May 07
spencekat:
The pregnant girl appealled and won.

That's not the bone of contention here. But what did the law said concerning to the offender of this kind.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by spencekat(m): 9:19pm On May 07
Monday60655:

That's not the bone of contention here. But what did the law said concerning to the offender of this kind.
The Police Act or Law says that she must be dismissed.
Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by Monday60655(m): 9:39pm On May 07
spencekat:
The Police Act or Law says that she must be dismissed.

I'm talking about the soldier man. Anyway is okay. Peace ✌️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.