Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft (23024 Views)

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by completeskills: 7:05am On May 06
I did not read the story before I knew it was in Benin. They like stripping thieves naked in that state. While Lagos own is to put tyre around their neck, pour petrol and join before setting them on fire.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by Jeje247: 7:13am On May 06
Unfortunate.
Hope the phone thief was arrested too. Returning the phone does not do it. She is the reason for this whole brouhaha and deserve prosecution too
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by StillDtruth: 7:28am On May 06
Skyfornia:
Jungle justice is inbuilt in every Nigerian... every one of us has that tendency of carrying out justice by ourselves.

It is Natural Justice and not jungle justice. And God put His Laws in.our hearts so we have The Law in our hands. So.police and govt is lying when they say we should not take The Law into our hands whereas.

If it is not in our hands, how then is it in their hands? Are we animals while they are the humans?
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by TheSuperX(m): 7:39am On May 06
Foolish girls, lock them up ASAP.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by olatade(m): 7:41am On May 06
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. You don't take the laws into your hands. Now the alleged thief is the victim while the one who had her phone stolen is facing charges.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by Father4all: 7:43am On May 06
Send all those bastards to Oko prison.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by seunayantokun(m): 8:04am On May 06
The court must hear it, lock them uo please.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by Adewale1603(m): 8:12am On May 06
Chicagograduate:
I never see a yellow policeman before.Na only black people police dey recruit?
you want the hot sun in naija to spoil their yellowness
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by anonimi: 8:14am On May 06

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by Forkthiefnubu: 8:14am On May 06
Six months with option of 1 million naira fine and 500k compensation will reset her brain not ever carry out such nonsense again
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27am On May 06
post=129804981:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/05/police-arrest-five-women-for-stripping-lady-naked-over-allegation-of-phone-theft/
Evil gender always ready to bring women better than them down
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by SuccessfulRichi: 8:28am On May 06
I see people saying women supporting. Don't forget we men burn thieves. That's men do men too. Condemn the bad and leave matter for Mathias
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by travelzcruix: 8:36am On May 06
Police on duty go chop then tire till they meet their bail conditions
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by Nicepoker(m): 8:41am On May 06
Picture of the victim. grin
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by maasoap(m): 9:00am On May 06
Ignorance has put many Nigerians in prison and will still put many more in prison. Many Nigerians are ignorant of the law and this includes some educated ones too who don't where their own rights stop and where that of others starts.
Abeg, what is the connection between stealing and sexual assault? How could sexual molestation be a punishment for stealing? I don't want to even talk about the jungle justice involved.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by maasoap(m): 9:06am On May 06
StillDtruth:

It is Natural Justice and not jungle justice. And God put His Laws in.our hearts so we have The Law in our hands. So.police and govt is lyong when they say we should not take The Law into our hands whereas.

If it is not in our hands, how then is it in their hands? Are we animals while they are the humans?

It is called jungle justice because it has tendency to give punishment that's more severe than the actual crime committed. It is called jungle justice because no investigation is done to ascertain the guilty of the accused. Many accused innocent people have been killed on the spot before the mob realised that the victim of their instant justice was innocent.

We're not animals but they're bound to operate within the law.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by maasoap(m): 9:10am On May 06
Skyfornia:
Jungle justice is inbuilt in every Nigerian... every one of us has that tendency of carrying out justice by ourselves.

I hate jungle justice and I hate disorderliness with passion. So, you might have jungle justice inbuilt in you, you don't have moral ground to speak for me

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by dominique(f): 9:11am On May 06
And those that pushed their friend into a pot of boiling pepper, when are they going to get arrested?
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by maasoap(m): 9:13am On May 06
bablon20:
The mother is 30 while d daughter is 15. So she started bleeping at d age of 15? Edo & dó dó dó

She is 39.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by maasoap(m): 9:13am On May 06
PortHarcourtcit:
I don't like jungle justice...

I don't know why he's speaking for everyone
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by We4all: 9:21am On May 06
Nigerians are obsessed with sex and nudity. I'm certain she was even fingered.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by etimocity(m): 9:43am On May 06
can you imagine fellow woman like them , see their faces bombastic animalistic fools
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by Bahamas95(m): 9:44am On May 06
WOMEN SUPPORTING NAKĒDING WOMEN.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by StillDtruth: 9:45am On May 06
maasoap:

It is called jungle justice because it has tendency to give punishment that's more severe than the actual crime committed. It is called jungle justice because no investigation is done to ascertain the guilty of the accused. Many accused innocent people have been killed on the spot before the mob realised that the victim of their instant justice was innocent.

We're not animals but they're bound to operate within the law.

That is a Lie! It is the case of giving a dog an evil name so that it can be killed. And this is because Natural Justice expises all unlawful acts and wipes out all who do evil.

And did you not see that they must have investigated to have pinned her that she was the one who stole the phone, as proven by the fact that she returned it?

Natural justice only looks excessive when reported but if you were on ground to see first hand what truly occurred, you would see its rightfullness.

After alll it is still the same natural justice who caight thieves and fed him. No magistrate or judge would do that!
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by maasoap(m): 9:49am On May 06
StillDtruth:

That is a Lie! It is the case of giving a dog an evil name so that it can be killed. And this is because Natural Justice expises all unlawful acts and wipes out all who do evil.

And did you not see that they must have investigated to have pinned her that she was the one who stole the phone, as proven by the fact that she returned it?

Natural justice only looks excessive when reported but if you were on ground to see first hand what truly occurred, you would see its rightfullness.

After alll it is still the same natural justice who caight thieves and fed him. No magistrate or judge would do that!

The next time they catch a thief in your area, just volunteer to douse him with petrol and set the suspect ablaze. Happy now? grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by NOwazobia: 9:58am On May 06
elder1002:
That is what this gender knows how to do best to their fellow gender.

Pull hair
Squeeze breast
Getting their gender naked during a fight.

The hate women have against their fellow women is same as how a step mom hates a child that isn't theirs.

Make sure you punish them heavily and they spend 6-12 months in jail.

This same women are the kinds of women that maltreats their maid to death.

Fear women
This is a different case though,

Similar to the one men set their fellow men ablaze.

This is just a different case of jungle justice, just like burn someone to ashe peculiar to men.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by NOwazobia: 10:00am On May 06
SEGLIZ:
woman supporting women. foolish set of people Africa and backwardness.
This is a case of jungle justice that men also do to their fellow men by setting them ablaze.

It has nothing to do with women supporting women.

No one supports a thief, whether women to fellow women, or men to fellow men.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by wunaESQ(m): 10:19am On May 06
wetin woman do woman??
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by StillDtruth: 10:46am On May 06
maasoap:

The next time they catch a thief in your area, just volunteer to douse him with petrol and set the suspect ablaze. Happy now? grin grin grin

See whether you won't burn the thief that stole from you the next time he steals from you.
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by mayston: 11:48am On May 06
Absurd. Why not take the suspect to the Police to handle the case in a civil way
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by maasoap(m): 11:52am On May 06
StillDtruth:

See whether you won't burn the thief that stole from you the next time he steals from you.
Why would I want to do that? Am I an animal?
Re: Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft by StillDtruth: 11:55am On May 06
maasoap:

Why would I want to do that? Am I an animal?

When something precious has benn stolen from you once we shall.see whether you won't burn the thief that stole from you the next time he steals from you.

After that you can come and tell us about justice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.