Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses (19373 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / Female Health Worker, Fruit Seller Shot As Police Engage Robbers In Abia / Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Ancecoker(m): 7:49am On May 07
so... How much have you now made from your wickedness.. you should now have money than Elon Musk... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Agbadorian(f): 7:49am On May 07
BeardedMeat:

https://punchheadlines.com/2024/05/06/how-i-killed-my-cousin-friend-3-others-for-rituals-fruit-seller/

That’s our identity 😂

Leave it for us in Sad waste. 🥇

Product of Ebi pa wa

Proud of Agbadorian

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Agbadorian(f): 7:52am On May 07
FalseProphet1:
I see the population of the South West reducing by 50% in 2030 because they would have finished killing each other for rituals.

This I have seen.

Yes 🙌 we kill for a living here in Osun state .

We are Agbadorian 🌽 🌽 🌽

Nothing Nigeria 🇳🇬 Government can do about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Agbadorian(f): 7:53am On May 07
Ancecoker:
so... How much have you now made from your wickedness.. you should now have money than Elon Musk... Mtchew

Don’t say it again , we are still going to kill more in Ogun state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:53am On May 07
BeardedMeat:
I didn't know Ondo people were involved in this industry too. Lord have mercy.
Its a norm industry throughout South West

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On May 07
Shame dey catch you? grin
B44444:
How many time this news go reach front page

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by factwriter(m): 7:57am On May 07
SolarEngr2:
The incidents described are deeply disturbing and reveal a darker aspect of humanity where greed and disregard for life lead to unspeakable acts. It's crucial to recognize the systemic failures that allow such crimes to occur and persist. This includes gaps in law enforcement, lack of social support systems, and possibly cultural beliefs that perpetuate these practices.

While it's essential to bring the perpetrators to justice, we must also address the root causes that drive individuals to commit such atrocities. This involves comprehensive measures such as education, community empowerment, mental health support, and stringent enforcement of laws against human trafficking, murder, and ritualistic practices.

Additionally, there should be a concerted effort to change societal attitudes and norms that tolerate or even glorify violence and exploitation. This includes challenging harmful beliefs about wealth and power that prioritize material gain over human life.

Ultimately, creating a more humane society requires a multifaceted approach that addresses both the symptoms and underlying causes of such crimes. It's a collective responsibility to uphold human rights, promote empathy and compassion, and work towards a world where such atrocities are unthinkable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z6vtJKLfwo?si=jZAoIHEqHsWyohAe

You spoke well. Unfortunately it is not in our African-Nigerian characteristic to look or address issues from such multi dimensional perspective as those you highlighted.

In short we hardly ever tackle any issue from their root cause.

After the initial awe and irk, we are back to (trying to apply) past default remedies that (ironically) has continually failed us.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:58am On May 07
Na dem!!!

Ndi Emilokan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Curious345: 7:59am On May 07
Always on guard in the southwest . Too many killers out here .. don't ever loose guard .

And for all those Igbo ladies that go naked at the voice of a Yruba guy, make wuuna dey careful and watchful ooo🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by DONFASZY(m): 8:04am On May 07
No sense of reasoning
U kee d first one
No money
U kee second no money
D herbalist is poor n u know he can kee n b rich bt e no do am
Meaning
There is no gain for this
Wen dis people go get sense

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:06am On May 07
Lawal further said they used and turned the head into black soap for people, for different purposes mainly for money making.

He said, “We used to cut human parts on demand by some people ‘big men’ and we use them for black soap making.

For those of you who have used and are still using black soap provided and recommended by one Baba for good luck, you are on your own wink

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by jojothaiv(m): 8:08am On May 07
factwriter:

You spoke well. Unfortunately it is not in our African-Nigerian characteristic to look or address issues from such multi dimensional perspective as those you highlighted.

In short we hardly ever tackle any issue from their root cause.

After the initial awe and irk, we are back to (trying to apply) past default remedies that (ironically) has continually failed us.

So sad.
His comments and yours is the only positive on this damning thread.

The family is the building block and it's the root of it all, if we can sit our ass down and take a critical look at the kind of folks being shipped out to the larger society by each individual families we might just be able to right some wrongs plaguing our society but then, who is ready to do that, the urge to make it real quick is killing many and I'm afraid that it will keep getting worst until we tell ourselves the truth.

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:09am On May 07
BeardedMeat:
money ritual or blood sacrifice exist in all 36 states in the country. Its just that ogun state is regarded as the skull mine of Nigeria. I am from ogun state though 😔🥺 then the 2nd position is closely followed by either oyo or osun state 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Henry22(m): 8:12am On May 07
Just imagine, this tribe has no conscience at all, imagine killing 1, 2, 3 and more without any remorse at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by strangest(m): 8:13am On May 07
Ronu grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Henry22(m): 8:13am On May 07
oladipuposadeeq:
money ritual or blood sacrifice exist in all 36 states in the country. Its just that ogun state is regarded as the skull mine of Nigeria. I am from ogun state though 😔🥺 then the 2nd position is closely followed by either oyo or osun state 😂

It's a big lie, every money ritual bad news always emanates from the southwest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Henry22(m): 8:14am On May 07
strangest:
Ronu grin

Ronu oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:15am On May 07
Henry22:

It's a big lie, every money ritual bad news always emanates from the southwest
I nod you, you're not been sincere at all at least you can see I am been sincere grin
Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by slowice(m): 8:17am On May 07
Notice how nobody is mocking the yoruba people over this just wait until it's about a different tribe and you will see yoruba people spewing bigotry and senseless hate.

SW need redemption

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by apostle96: 8:20am On May 07
Ondo state people don't get involved in dirty things that will dent &taint our image. We are hard hardworking & we believe in God to bless us through our hard and honest work..Not rituals.
So we don't know this man and his cohorts. They are never an indigene of Ondo state.
They perpetrated their evils in other places...you all should appreciate Ondo police for catching them
Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Maysdevices(f): 8:26am On May 07
musicwriter:
This is a testament that education has failed it's real purpose. I am quite sure some of them have university degree but still believes in spirits that would make them rich without working. It means that even education has failed to free our minds on the African continent.

Without grassroots science education, the black man on the African continent is doomed. We men should be ashamed of ourselves. We've reduced the great African woman to nothing by our stupidity.

And I keep wondering whether this should justify the acceptance of Jesus Christ but Jesus is just the white man's version of the same sickness.
The fact that there are African men that know their faults and know the land looks like this because of them

My heart is lightened and I have hope for the future

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by meobizy(f): 8:26am On May 07
If it didn’t work after one body, there was no way it would work with three more. Na so the shaman for turn am into serial killer — point at who he wants dead and the mugu will fulfill the wish.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Maysdevices(f): 8:27am On May 07
Agbadorian:

Don’t say it again , we are still going to kill more in Ogun state
Some of these nairaland trolls are hilarious 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Maysdevices(f): 8:32am On May 07
slowice:
Notice how nobody is mocking the yoruba people over this just wait until it's about a different tribe and you will see yoruba people spewing bigotry and senseless hate.

SW need redemption
It is so obvious to an independent observer

Assuming it were igbos in that from thread? The entire first and second page would’ve been filled with memes and insults from many of them

Even when the news is not about an Igbo man but an Igbo man was among, they will fish his name out

Whereas when they are at fault, you won’t see more than two, three four comments condemning them and the commenters might not even be Igbo

Whatever Igbo people have done to Yorubas to make them so bitter they can’t see them and pass, I hope they heal very soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Mavinsoladele(m): 8:45am On May 07
BeardedMeat:

Eihhh!!! Ondo people embarassed

It's the bad eggs among us. They are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Mavinsoladele(m): 8:46am On May 07
FalseProphet1:
I see the population of the South West reducing by 50% in 2030 because they would have finished killing each other for rituals.

This I have seen.

Haha 😂

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by ruggedtimi(m): 8:56am On May 07
Sounds like something from a thriller movie

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by tinktanker: 9:02am On May 07
Name checkers from d west oya gather round.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by Major7: 9:14am On May 07
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Try get sense bro,e get why
Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by MrEverest(m): 9:18am On May 07
When I saw the headline, I immediately knew it would be the notorious skull miners from the sad waste of Nigeria. Very primitive and despicable people.

Spit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses by MrEverest(m): 9:25am On May 07
Maysdevices:
It is so obvious to an independent observer

Assuming it were igbos in that from thread? The entire first and second page would’ve been filled with memes and insults from many of them

Even when the news is not about an Igbo man but an Igbo man was among, they will fish his name out

Whereas when they are at fault, you won’t see more than two, three four comments condemning them and the commenters might not even be Igbo

Whatever Igbo people have done to Yorubas to make them so bitter they can’t see them and pass, I hope they heal very soon

They will never heal because hate runs so deep in them. Their parents teach them how to hate from infancy.

Unfortunately for them, the more they hate on Igbos, the more Igbos advance while their own conditions remain deplorable. It’s witchcraft that made their places to look so rustic and rundown.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police / Okada Rider, 7 Others Defile 21-year-old Orphan In Abia Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.