Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe (1452 Views)

2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight / North West's Meltdown As Kim Kardashian Documents Her Wardrobe Tantru / Ebonyi Tailor Recreates Ebuka's In The Limelight Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe by Babanews(m): 11:46pm On May 06
In the age of social media, certain individuals manage to capture the public’s attention and become overnight sensations. One such figure is Lulu Menziwa, a South African teacher whose bold fashion choices and unapologetic attitude have made her a controversial yet fascinating personality.

Lulu Menziwa, also known by her birth name Lungile Buhlebenkosi Ntshangase, hails from KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.

She works as a teacher, but it’s not her teaching skills that have thrust her into the limelight—it’s her wardrobe.

Lulu’s fashion sense is anything but conventional.

She confidently flaunts figure-hugging outfits, often featuring low necklines, tight skirts, and bold patterns.

While some admire her confidence, others argue that her attire is inappropriate for an educator.

The debate rages on: Is it empowering self-expression or a breach of professionalism?

Source: https://www.babanews.com.ng/2024/05/meet-lulu-menziwa-teacher-breaking-the-internet.html

Follow Baba News on Facebook

Re: It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe by illicit(m): 12:08am On May 07
If this woman teach me

I no go sabi anything...

🥵

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe by chiiraq802(m): 12:35am On May 07
Why I go come miss class, when you have a serious teacher like this, you're at loss for not attending classes daily till maybe when she resigns or get sacked.
Re: It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe by Macnnoli4(m): 6:38am On May 07
Is it a crime to have big nyash? The ones that decided not to use their assets to make cash should be respected better. You think it was easy for her to even find the trousers that fits her waist and hip size in the first place? And mind you big nyash is also visible under a skirt, probably more self. If you guys are so insecure, then let her only teach Junior secondary students, those kids hormones never mature yet and if she teaches in primary school, no problem at all.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe by thrillionaire(m): 7:44am On May 07
But this her ass na fire🔥
See curves!!!

I need me this kinda wom.. but you fit go dey drag am with other men, that's the fear grin
Re: It’s Not Her Teaching That Have Put Her Into The Limelight—it’s Her Wardrobe by blaquemyc: 10:11am On May 07
Heaven knows I will keep repeating her class for no reason

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Sola Sobowale? / Premarital S*x Is Okay; You Cant Keep A Relationship Without S*x - Nollywood Act / Singer Davina's Wedding-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.