Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State (36335 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Merchants Upgrade POS Machines To Automatically Charge N50 Stamp Duty / Tiamin Rice Invests $13.4m To Produce 1,520 Tonnes Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Benwallt(m): 10:42am On May 07
Odiokwu Nonso, 28 years old criminal. They should just cut his throat and feed him to dogs
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by BenuePolitician(m): 10:43am On May 07
Benue youths are never found in News of stealing, cyber crime, drug trafficking, human trafficking no matter how underdeveloped and underprivileged Benue state is you can never hear of such regarding Benue youths. This is a Huge! kudos to the Benue youths smiley
#BenuePolitician
#Benuejosh
#Benueyouth
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Benwallt(m): 10:45am On May 07
LIVINGICONREBOR:
E be like those commenters above me dey really ment. What has taxes and bank levies got to do with stealing of funds to play sports bet? That is the bane of gambling addiction. If money no dey hand and offline and online begging no click, nah to find money steal to bet na him remain.

They prevaricated to divert attention from their brother ODIOKWU NONSO, 28 YEARS OLD CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by marlow1962(m): 11:00am On May 07
post=129821958:
Una See What Hardship Dey Cause For HERE
Don't blame hardship, this is curse. How can u steal 4m and still use it to gamble, lol. U no even say make u chop or flex, na gamble.
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by bluefilm: 11:19am On May 07
I'm sure the game go still cut
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:35am On May 07
This cursed nzobu nzobu people are now polluting not only the land of their host, but they are also polluting the children of their host, into the criminality nature.
post=129821953:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/07/police-arrest-men-who-stole-pos-withdrew-n-4m-to-play-bets/
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Kusu12: 11:40am On May 07
atiku4President:
APC will stop at nothing on milking the poor masses dry. More will come. They masses are paying for not voting the evil party called APC. They know they are not the people's choice. They know they stole the mandate.
Wailing wailer spotted. You better go hustle and stop this grunting and irrelevant comment.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Kusu12: 11:41am On May 07
kcprince:
The sad part is that he is still in his first term. What will happen in his second term in office ?
You can't do nothing than to continue wailing and grunting. Asiwaju is your master.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Freshtruth(m): 11:44am On May 07
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Since I stopped or should I say since I reduced my staking Power by 95%,since then I realized and noticed there's one kind of inner peace one will find if he steers clear from all sorts of betting stuffs..
I swear
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Kusu12: 11:46am On May 07
Antiurchins:
so Tinubu have not tot youraba people bitter lesson,d wisest Yoruba man succeeded in killing Nigeria economy and his follower still have mouth to speak in d public,una shame de shame me
They are talking about your obirodent brother Nonso who committed fraud because of greed. You are dragging your master and tormentor to your miseries
You are not bothered about your Pandora fraudster who ruined and ran Anambra State aground for 8years. Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by justmondris: 11:51am On May 07
post=129821958:

And you think they decided to steal because of hardship? Just dey play.
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by atiku4President(m): 11:51am On May 07
Kusu12:

Wailing wailer spotted. You better go hustle and stop this grunting and irrelevant comment.
This rant from a debased mind doesn't qualify for any response
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by ItisWell22(f): 11:58am On May 07
LIVINGICONREBOR:
E be like those commenters above me dey really ment. What has taxes and bank levies got to do with stealing of funds to play sports bet? That is the bane of gambling addiction. If money no dey hand and offline and online begging no click, nah to find money steal to bet na him remain.

I kept checking up the topic, to understand how the comments correlate with it.

Things are tough shaaa… 😢

It’s well… 🙏
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by delzbaba(m): 12:00pm On May 07
Dem go ban bet9ja lass lass
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Jasonekah98: 12:05pm On May 07
2 oponus grin.

Sportybet don cash out.

Sometimes I feel bad when receiving complaints on my desk as a sportybet virtual assistant grin grin.

Some insane requests wey i dey see ehn!?

One asked us to refund the money as it was his feeding money for the month and it was his first time playing, i don laugh die grin

1 Like

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Johnthesuccess: 1:21pm On May 07
atiku4President:
APC will stop at nothing on milking the poor masses dry. More will come. They masses are paying for not voting the evil party called APC. They know they are not the people's choice. They know they stole the mandate.

Please kindly join them in stealing abeg. Since naa APC caused your suffering so please join them to spite APC.
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by RickyJesus: 1:25pm On May 07
Jostoman:
Na by force to save money for bank. If they dont want us to use bank again we will use our house.

No be my money U go gather to do campaign for your second term ambition.
Don't kid yourself, we are already hooked to the banking system.
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Teenaira: 1:28pm On May 07
post=129821958:

I expect you to be stealing due to this hardship. Why are you not ? Abi hardship no reach your side ?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by MrJames007: 2:34pm On May 07
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by kcprince: 2:41pm On May 07
Kusu12:

You can't do nothing than to continue wailing and grunting. Asiwaju is your master.

My post is only for sensible Nigerians. Stay away from it
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by BeigJawnson(m): 4:10pm On May 07
Please if you know your machine is stolen or lost, as agent, quickly transfer your money from your agent wallet into another bank or quickly change your password on your phone ...
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by miqos02(m): 4:12pm On May 07
this is bad
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by twilliamx(m): 5:23pm On May 07
post=129821958:
Na only dem dey go Tru hardship?
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by kmaster007: 6:54pm On May 07
Him no see better 2Odds to stake... Hop he wins sha
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:25pm On May 07
atiku4President:

Oga why u dey confusion me na?
Is it APC that stole the pos machines?

Above b4 APC were there not criminals??
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Medici777: 7:27pm On May 07
I thinks it’s time the govt stop sport betting in Nigeria. It’s doing more harm than good to its citizens and the nation’s economy
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Powersurge: 10:40pm On May 07
post=129821958:

Hardship made him stole the money not to start a business or buy medication for a family, but to gamble.

Say una no dey get sense for this country ni!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by ufuosman(m): 9:56am On May 08
👀 👀
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Coolgent(m): 11:39am On May 08
APC youth
Re: Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State by Kingzmate(m): 1:12pm On May 08
SHARP GUY grin

BUT HE IS AN IDOIT cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.