Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Muslim Vs Christians Tolerance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Vs Christians Tolerance (80 Views)

Alfa(muslim) VS Babalawo(ifa) / Atheist vs Christians thread / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Vs Christians Tolerance by DanielEdu: 5:54am On May 07
I'm not a religious person, but ive made some observations about 'some' Muslims friends here in the north.

Since this Isreali vs Palestinain war, I've seen countless of Christians supporting Palestine publicly, and the rest Christians wont even bother or care.

But when he a Muslim says he stands with Israeli, check the comments, he becomes an enemy to the prophet, he starts getting threats.

Why exactly do Muslims value religion over a fellow human life? Why cant they tolerate other people's opinion towards their religion? this mean that Islam is not good or that some Muslims are just practicing it the wrong way?
Re: Muslim Vs Christians Tolerance by Everyday247: 6:02am On May 07
DanielEdu:
I'm not a religious person, but ive made some observations about 'some' Muslims friends here in the north.

Since this Isreali vs Palestinain war, I've seen countless of Christians supporting Palestine publicly, and the rest Christians wont even bother or care.

But when he a Muslim says he stands with Israeli, check the comments, he becomes an enemy to the prophet, he starts getting threats.

Why exactly do Muslims value religion over a fellow human life? Why cant they tolerate other people's opinion towards their religion? this mean that Islam is not good or that some Muslims are just practicing it the wrong way?
Guy no dey ask this kind question, E dey very dangerous. Especially questions concerning this middle eastern war.
Re: Muslim Vs Christians Tolerance by Davidnilla: 6:06am On May 07
Everyday247:
Guy no dey ask this kind question, E dey very dangerous. Especially questions concerning this middle eastern war.
I think Muslims will be offended by this comment... Cos it seems you dey stereotype them to be dangerous?
Re: Muslim Vs Christians Tolerance by Everyday247: 6:15am On May 07
Davidnilla:
I think Muslims will be offended by this comment... Cos it seems you dey stereotype them to be dangerous?
Note, i no call any specific people oh, i jus talk say people's brains dey hot concerning this matter.
Re: Muslim Vs Christians Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On May 07
Only gullible people are carried away with this nonsense because neither Israel nor Hamas has anything to do with the true God today.
According to God's word Jesus said Israel has been CURSED for their rejection of prophets sent to them {Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38} then the very day this people had the opportunity to choose if you're still on God's side they unanimously declared that they are no longer God's people by rejecting His only begotten Son even telling a pagan ruler who wanted to save Jesus that his innocent blood should be required from them and their generations yet unborn! Matthew 27:25

So whoever is supporting Israel today thinking they are God's people is uninformed and as for Muslims overly concerned with the matter even Saudi Arabia the country where Islam originated from has openly declared that they are neutral!

(1) (Reply)

Romford Worker Blew £18k On Calls To Nigerian Church Using Taxpayer-funded Phone / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2024 / How Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Isaac Once Struggled With P0rn0graphy | Ways To Overco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.