Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Beyond Medicine: Real-life Accounts Of Miraculous Recoveries From Chronic Diseas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyond Medicine: Real-life Accounts Of Miraculous Recoveries From Chronic Diseas (52 Views)

Confessions For Healing - What To Say To Heal Your Body From Sickness And Diseas / Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches / Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Medicine: Real-life Accounts Of Miraculous Recoveries From Chronic Diseas by kudus123: 12:13pm On May 07
Today is the second time I will hear people with chronic sickness such as cancer,goiter, kidney survive without their healness being a factor of doctors treatment but divine intervention.

Some years back, I heard of a story of a woman who had breast cancer and was diagnosed to be dead soon.

She was very rich and alone. She employed a maid that was sent to her from abroad.

She observed the maid always use the toilet often and whenever she uses the toilet, she stays very late. This, the woman wasn't comfortable with.

One day, she called to ask the reason for that action. To her utmost bafflement, the lady told her she just gave birth 2 months ago. She accepted this work because she needed money. Whenever her breast is heavy as a result of breast milk, she goes to the toilet and presses it away and cries because she's missing her baby.

The boss, who had been listening intently couldn't help but tears flowed down her cheek.

She then paid the woman off and still compensated her handsomely.

Few weeks afterward, he went for check up and it was a surprise even by the doctors that, the long stayed sickness has disappeared

The second one I heard was my boss' husband's elder sister who had been diagnosed with cancer, kidney disease, and so many deadly diseases.

All these diseases were self cured.

What did she do?

She is someone that gives to the needy. If she buys pure water that worth #100, she will give the seller #500 and that is how she has been leaving her life.

Yesterday, her healness turned all the doctors at Ikeja Hospital to an amateur. They were very surprised at the healing.

If not God, who can?

Utilize what you learn from these stories. It is not a crafted one but reality!

Thank you!

Aweda Olawale Kudus

(1) (Reply)

Raising Great Kids In A Troubled World (1) / Christ Embassy Announces Date For 2024 Edition Of Rhapathon With Pastor Chris / Accessing True Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.