Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,477 members, 7,840,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Solar Power For A Newbie - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar Power For A Newbie (205 Views)

Solar Power For An Average Middle Class Household / 24/7 Solar Power For Your Office And Home With Payment Plan / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Power For A Newbie by 606thearena: 3:33pm On May 07
Good morning solar gurusin the house . I want your opinion. I want to set up a solar system in my house this are my appliances .
65 inches lg smart tv
LG dvd sound speakers
Star link internet
Laptop
Smart inverter Standing fridge
And one rechargeable fan .
And three bulbs
Pls guys give me a good advise like a brother would on the best way to maximize that amount for me budget 1 million naira or 1.1 meters . And if the money will not be enough and save up to have something better and durable let me know as well . Nothing like good Light . My target is a minimum of 16 hours light daily .
Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by wittywriter: 3:36pm On May 07
606thearena:
Good morning solar gurusin the house . I want your opinion. I want to set up a solar system in my house this are my appliances .
65 inches lg smart tv
LG dvd sound speakers
Star link internet
Laptop
And three bulbs
Pls guys give me a good advise like a brother would on the best way to maximize that amount for me budget 1 million naira or 1.1 meters . And if the money will not be enough and save up to have something better and durable let me know as well . Nothing like good Light . My target is a minimum of 16 hours light daily .

@iLegendd come in ....

Wittyness
Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by Blossomcresty(m): 3:53pm On May 07
606thearena:
my appliances .
65 inches lg smart tv
LG dvd sound speakers
Star link internet
Laptop
And three bulbs

My appliances are similar to yours.

This is what I use.

3kva/24v Hybrid Inverter
2 Tubular Battery 230a
4 Canadian Panel 355watt.
Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by 606thearena: 4:49pm On May 07
Blossomcresty:

This is what I use.

3kva/24v Hybrid Inverter
2 Tubular Battery 230a

Hey boss thanks , I like to buy them myself and call the installer to install it for me . What is the lifespan of this tubular batteries .can last up to five years.i was hoping lithium though . For how long have you been on solar sir ? Can you give me idea of the prices and a reliable store where I can buy them from to save cost , I’m based in Benin city but I can buy from Lagos if need be . I will be waiting for your response eagerly.
Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by numtums(m): 4:58pm On May 07
Blossomcresty:

This is what I use.

3kva/24v Hybrid Inverter
2 Tubular Battery 230a
Total Price?
Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by deardevil(m): 5:24pm On May 07
I'll like to know the total cost too and call installer to come install it
Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by Blossomcresty(m): 5:33pm On May 07
606thearena:

Hey boss thanks , I like to buy them myself and call the installer to install it for me . What is the lifespan of this tubular batteries .can last up to five years.i was hoping lithium though . For how long have you been on solar sir ? Can you give me idea of the prices and a reliable store where I can buy them from to save cost , I’m based in Benin city but I can buy from Lagos if need be . I will be waiting for your response eagerly.

My Tubular Battery has been very reliable.
I setup mine September 2021 and I have been using it without grid (U must learn to manage the system). Also, I sometimes charges my battery with generator. But If you add more panels to it, I think it will work extra fine.

You can actually buy them there In Benin City.

As for cost, everything has really gone up. The estimated cost should be around 2.2m.

I will check for current prices and revert back.

Alternatively u can check gennex website for prices.
Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by Blossomcresty(m): 5:50pm On May 07
Gennex 3kva/24v Hybrid Inverter: 393,000. (This is one am using)

Amaze Tubular Battery 220a: ₦345,600

Jinko 440w Solar Panel: 112,000

Plus accessories

1 Like

Re: Solar Power For A Newbie by Goziesolar: 2:09am On May 10
3kva 24v high breed inverter #400,000
2 tubular batteries #520,000
5 used Australian panels #380,000
Cables /accessories /protection devices#130,000
=#1,420,000
Excluding install fee...you should seek advice from an install guy on the exact brands and specs that's best for you...you might regret getting them on your own. Inbox me with your number I could assist if you're in Lagos that's what we do

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S9 And Baseus Headset For Quick Sale! SOLD / 260k - Mint US Used Iphone 11 - Unlocked - No Issues / Ixl Platfrom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.