Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

A Sweet Poison - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sweet Poison (79 Views)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sweet Poison by FeetNews: 4:41pm On May 07
……By Light

Reality struck hard after my father’s passing, thrusting responsibilities onto my shoulders as the eldest and only son. The figures I once looked up to on my journey to manhood now depend on me, despite my youth.

I made promises to my mother and siblings, vowing not to let them down and to fulfill the roles my father would have. Naive and full of good intentions, I made these promises without realizing that life often tests us without providing any prior preparation.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years, yet little changed. Apart from my physical growth, the promises I made remained unfulfilled. I provided my siblings with hope, trying to fill the void left by our father, but slowly their faith in me waned. Often, I appeared more in need of assistance than they did.

Full story here: https://f2m2news.com.ng/2024/05/a-sweet-poison/

(1) (Reply)

Literature Review Errors You Should Avoid / Nigeria: The Way Forward / How To Invest In Real Estate At The Age Of “19”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.