Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Choose A Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Choose A Career (1019 Views)

How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Why You Should Pick A Career And Study In Harvard University / How Lucrative Is It To Choose Environmental Health As A Career-eho's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Career by Iwujitony(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
the school activities has made me to believe that we don't need to depend on what we learn from school to make money but we need to structure an avenue of making money. you will agree with me that in school nobody is thought how to make money but the only thing we are keen to learning is how to get good grades that is the believe of every teacher or lecturer to educate the students how to get a good grade and secure a job.

if you look into that very you will agree with me that most of the people who do that find it difficult to get rich,
all they get at the end of the day is:

a secure job where someone else will decide there salary, working hours and vacation. but that is not a good approach to learning how to make money because if you do you will never become rich.

how do you become rich
very simple, build a network that is capable of making you rich by associating and learning from the people that have vision of becoming rich.

read books that will inspire you like rich dad poor dad, money 101 and how to become a millionaire 202.
when you put all this in action, it will catapult you to financial freedom. there are many business you will learn in this books financially free and it will reshape your mentally and the things you do.

it will also help you to choose a career that is right for you.
with hope you like this article, i hope to teach you more,bye for now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Career Directory, A Guideline For Everyone / Aigboje Aig-imoukhuede Accorded THISDAY Person Of The Year / Failed FAAN Recruitment Aptitude Test Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.