Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Are You Guys Still Able To Withdraw From Paypal To Your UBA Dollar Africad? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Guys Still Able To Withdraw From Paypal To Your UBA Dollar Africad? (57 Views)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / Sell and fund Your UBA USD Prepaid Card Funds instantly / I Will Give You #2000 If You Allow Me Use Your UBA Current Account As A Referenc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Guys Still Able To Withdraw From Paypal To Your UBA Dollar Africad? by ZEPHYREN(m): 6:51am On May 08
I've been trying to withdraw this few days but it keeps getting denied. There's no limit in my account whatsoever. I'm not sure, but my mind is telling it may be due to the government and thier policies that might have led to UBA stopping the service or something. Anyone withdraw lately?

(1) (Reply)

Buying Affordable Lands And Properties With Adron Homes / G / Earn Up To 45%: Grow Your Financial Assets Through INI Residential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.