Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Purpose Of Kingdom Wealth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Purpose Of Kingdom Wealth (55 Views)

5 Keys To Kingdom Wealth / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo / Work The Natural Side Of Kingdom Wealth - James 2:14-18 (amplified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Of Kingdom Wealth by JobZoneNews(m): 7:37am On May 08
Action Power Devotional for Today: When you read all that God said about Cyrus at the beginning of Isaiah chapter 45, you will love all the benefits that God promised to add to him.

I want you to read the first three chapters below:

Isaiah 45:1-3

[1]“Thus says the Lord to His anointed, To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held— To subdue nations before him And loose the armor of kings, To open before him the double doors, So that the gates will not be shut:

[2]‘I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron.

[3]I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.

You will agree with me that they were wonderful gifts, benefits and profits.

But you need to read verse 13 of the same chapter to understand the reason why God took the decision to bless and use him.

Read it below:

[13]I have raised him up in righteousness, And I will direct all his ways; He shall build My city And let My exiles go free, Not for price nor reward,” Says the Lord of hosts. The Lord , the Only Savior.

God wants him to "build his city" In essence, God wants all He would give him to be brought back and presented at His feet for His use on the earth.

Action Power for Today is: If you're not kingdom minded or you don't want to be useful for God's cause on the earth, you're wasting your time seeking blessings from God. God can't trust you!

He gives to people who will be ready to bring it back to His feet for the promotion of His cause on the earth.

Remember that God said in Zechariah 1:17

[17] “Again proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “My cities shall again spread out through prosperity"

More Action Power Devotional for Today at
https://thebookacademy.org.ng

https://sesanoguntade.com
Re: Purpose Of Kingdom Wealth by spinna: 7:59am On May 08
Well said, the Covenant of seed time and harvest coupled with hard and smart work is the foundation for kingdom wealth.

And there is room for everyone..so many blessings abound in being a born again Christian that understands the many blessings of the kingdom. Including healing, protection and prosperity

Learn more and put your life in a good place by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior today

Domimedia.org

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2024 / Christ Embassy To Hold Four-day Testimony Series / How To Fight Spiritual Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.