Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Can I Send Cash Anonymously? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Send Cash Anonymously? (73 Views)

Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl / Pls How Can I Send Money To Someone Outside The Country / Here Am I. Send Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Cash Anonymously? by TheGreatIYANU: 1:32pm On May 08
I want to send some money to a few people in Nigeria, but do not want my name on the transaction.

Asides POS or sending to a third party to send to them, are there any fintech apps currently in Nigeria that support anonymous transfer/deposit?

Kindly let me know.

Ps, it should be apps you have personally used for same purpose and they work.
Re: How Can I Send Cash Anonymously? by Ynix(m): 1:39pm On May 08
TheGreatIYANU:
I want to send some money to a few people in Nigeria, but do not want my name on the transaction.

Asides POS or sending to a third party to send to them, are there any fintech apps currently in Nigeria that support anonymous transfer/deposit?

Kindly let me know.

CBN will never allow such, that is the essence of cryptocurrency

Go to the bank and do OTC deposit, use an anonymous name and anonymous phone number
Re: How Can I Send Cash Anonymously? by advanceDNA: 1:43pm On May 08
TheGreatIYANU:

Kindly let me know.

I use any of those money transfer apps like world remit, it will just show flutter wave tech as sender
Re: How Can I Send Cash Anonymously? by TheGreatIYANU: 3:35pm On May 08
advanceDNA:

I use any of those money transfer apps like world remit, it will just show flutter wave tech as sender

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

International Day Of The Boy Child: All You Need To Know / 2007 Foreign-used Toyota Yaris / RE: Jaja Of Opobo- Can A Slave Found The Land Of His Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.