Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] (306 Views)

NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:16am On May 09
This is for people from the main Crypto Currency Investors Thread here on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3653#129849097

Which one should I create? Group or Channel?

Click Like for Group or Share for Channel.

Or, I think I should create a channel where anyone can join, then a group where only vetted people can join.

What do you think?

Lemme go design a simple logo on Capcut AI.

Modified: The first logo will be for the open channel while the one with crypto symbols will be for the group of vetted people.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:18am On May 09
The channel has been created and we'll look for 2-3 admins.

To join,

1. Search for citNairaland on Telegram search bar or
2. Use the link below on your browser t..me/citNairaland (remove one dot) or
3. Use the QRC image below

What is left is the group. For the channel, it's open to every living thing and hundreds of people have joined already.

SECURITY TIP: Go to your Telegram Settings >> Privacy and Security >> Privacy >> Phone Number and set your number to Nobody.

This is to make sure when the serpent joins, the government, they won't have access to your number.

Re: Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by BlackyOne: 7:44am On May 09
EFCC go join the group
Re: Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On May 09
BlackyOne:
EFCC go join the group
It's an open group to house everybody, but no one is posting incriminating things or their details there.
Re: Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by Shevi8: 10:12pm On May 09
Mr illegend,goodday.i need your help.the purpose for my request is that i need a new android phone.can u invest for me with the little life savings that i have struggled to save.i follow your educative post but i cannot comment to them because i use a botton phone.please sir,help me.
Re: Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On May 10
Shevi8:
Mr illegend,goodday.i need your help.the purpose for my request is that i need a new android phone.can u invest for me with the little life savings that i have struggled to save.i follow your educative post but i cannot comment to them because i use a botton phone.please sir,help me.
I don't even allow my mom to give me her money let alone a stranger.

All the people I taught crypto face-to-face, I funded their accounts with my money and gave it to them for free to start trading with. Why? Because I love peace of mind and I hate being blamed. Even if they lose it, they won't abuse or badmouth me since they didn't work hard for it.

I have 2 rules:

1. I never lend humans money, even if you're my mom and in your last hope — I give for free if I have.
2. I never invest money for humans — I advise them to learn how to acquire the skill so that they can also be able to teach their children, siblings or friends.

See, I know you're trying to use psychology on me. You already know I'll say no, then you'll follow it up with, "Since you can't invest for me, teach me how to invest it."

Trust me, I have such messages in my DM and they're willing to pay for my time, but the answer is always NO.

Just learn about spot trading and start from there. I have a thread on the basics. You'll definitely get a hang of it — it's just a matter of time and persistence.

4 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by Shevi8: 11:28am On May 10
Alright,please direct me to the thread you posted about the spot trading so that i start from there
Re: Cryptocurrency Investors Thread OFFICIAL Telegram Channel [Pictures] by WhiteIverson: 2:27pm On May 10
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but my major challenge now is food. Please sir ILegendd, outstretch your goodwill towards me. I am broke with no help forthcoming.

(1) (Reply)

After Crashing Accounts Of Over 300000 Nigerians, mmm Moves To Kenya / Free Bitcoin Education / Reliable And Trustworthy Investors And Partners Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.