Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life (826 Views)

Oriki Esu - Praising The Divine Messenger / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:01am On May 10
The Lord is the Supreme Being
The Maker of the universe
And all things in it.
Lord of all lords, King of all kings.
Lord, I bow before You.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by FRANCISTOWN: 5:06am On May 10
Bring Evidence.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 7:23am On May 10
FRANCISTOWN:
Bring Evidence.

Your being alive is a proof of God. Living beings are alive because the spirit of God keeps them alive.

2 Likes

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 7:56am On May 10
Divinelove4ever:

The Lord is the Supreme Being
The Maker of the universe
And all things in it.
Lord of all lords, King of all kings.
Lord, I bow before You.
What is the name of the Supreme being?
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 6:27pm On May 10
Michael547:

What is the name of the Supreme being?

He has different names in different languages.
I call Him the Supreme Lord.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 6:30pm On May 10
Divinelove4ever:

He has different names in different languages.
I call Him the Supreme Lord.

Is 'Supreme Lord' a personal name?
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by FRANCISTOWN: 7:08pm On May 10
Divinelove4ever:

Your being alive is a proof of God. Living beings are alive because the spirit of God keeps them alive.
Makes sense. Dead people are a proof of No God. There is no spirit of God anywhere to keep them alive.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 6:52am On May 11
No matter the distractions, I will forever acknowledge and appreciate the supremacy of the Lord.

Lord, I thank You for another day.

1 Like

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 7:16am On May 11
Divinelove4ever:
No matter the distractions, I will forever acknowledge and appreciate the supremacy of the Lord.

Lord, I thank You for another day.
What is the name of your Lord na?
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 1:00pm On May 11
Michael547:

What is the name of your Lord na?
I call Him Lord. He hears me and that is what matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 2:13pm On May 11
FRANCISTOWN:

Makes sense. Dead people are a proof of No God. There is no spirit of God anywhere to keep them alive.

Dead people were first living people exacly how dead Camrys were first living Camrys, so stop speaking stupidly.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 2:14pm On May 11
Michael547:

It can be!
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 2:50pm On May 11
Veecruz:

It can be!
So Supreme Lord is the personal name of the Supreme Lord...😁 When and where did the Supreme Lord say that was his name?
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 2:57pm On May 11
Michael547:

So Supreme Lord is the personal name of the Supreme Lord...😁 When and where did the Supreme Lord say that was his name?

Does she say it is His 'True Name? No

She says, that is The Name she chooses to call Him exactly how Sonic calls the police man "donot lord".

Its her own personal identification name which she uses to call Him, no different for a jew calling Him Jehovah Rapha, or ibo, Chi Ebube, yoruba calling Him, Olorun lo pupo.
even if no ome knows His True Name, but nothing spoil!

4 Likes

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 3:34pm On May 11
Veecruz:

Does she say it is His 'True Name? No

She says, that is The Name she chooses to call Him exactly how Sonic calls the police man "donot lord".

Its her own personal identification name which she uses to call Him, no different for a jew calling Him Jehovah Rapha, or ibo, Chi Ebube, yoruba calling Him, Olorun lo pupo.
even if no ome knows His True Name, but nothing spoil!
Ok...maybe you should have not answered the question since it was not directed at you.
Is she the one that would name the Supreme Lord? What name has the Supreme Lord given himself?
Mind you, Anything can be called a Supreme Lord since no one has claimed that it is a personal name.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 3:39pm On May 11
Michael547:

Ok...maybe you should have not answered the question since it was not directed at you.
Is she the one that would name the Supreme Lord? What name has the Supreme Lord given himself?
Mind you, Anything can be called a Supreme Lord since no one has claimed that it is a personal name.

If your mechanic does not tell the name you should call him, is it not "mechanic" you called him?
Please stop trying to make storms in teaspoons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 3:42pm On May 11
Veecruz:

If your mechanic does not tell the name you should call him, is it not "mechanic" you called him?
Please stop trying to make storms in teaspoons.
Is mechanic a personal name?
Anyone can be called a mechanic.
So just rest since you too don't know the personal name of the Supreme Lord that op is referring to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Emmanuel30a: 6:05pm On May 11
FRANCISTOWN:
Bring Evidence.
So, let's wait for evidence&with evidence...
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by FRANCISTOWN: 6:37pm On May 11
Veecruz:

Dead people were first living people exacly how dead Camrys were first living Camrys, so stop speaking stupidly.

Who let the dog in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 9:07pm On May 11
Title: The Supremacy of God

Act 1:

Scene 1:

(The stage is dark, with a single spotlight shining down on a figure kneeling in prayer. This figure is a young girl named Folake, who is silently praying for guidance and protection.)

Folake: (Whispering) Dear God, please give me the strength to face another day. Help me to overcome the challenges and obstacles in my path.

(As Folake finishes her prayer, the lights slowly start to brighten, revealing a high school hallway bustling with students. Folake stands up and begins walking to her first class, her head bowed and her eyes cast down. Suddenly, a group of popular kids approaches her.)

Popular Girl: (Sneering) Look who it is, the little God-freak. Praying won't save you from us, Folake.

Popular Boy: (Mocking) Yeah, why don't you pray for some friends while you're at it?

(Folake tries to ignore the taunts and walks past them, but their words linger in her mind, causing her to feel isolated and alone.)

Scene 2:

(Folake is sitting alone in the school library, tears streaming down her face as she flips through her Bible for comfort.)

Folake: (Whispers) Why do they have to be so cruel, God? Why do they make me feel like I'm less than them?

(Suddenly, a voice interrupts her thoughts. It's a kind-hearted student named Tomiwa, who has been observing the situation from afar.)

Tomiwa: (Sitting beside Folake) Hey, I couldn't help but notice that you're upset. Is everything okay?

Folake: (Sniffling) It's just... the popular kids, they bully me for believing in God.

Tomiwa: (Sympathetically) I'm sorry to hear that, Folake. But remember, God is always with you, guiding you through the darkness.

(Folake looks up at Tomiwa, finding solace in his words.)

Act 2:

Scene 1:

(Tomiwa and Folake form a close bond, spending time together studying, talking, and supporting each other. Folake's confidence begins to grow, knowing that she has a friend who accepts her for who she is.)

Popular Girl: (Approaching Folake and Tomiwa) Well, well, well. Look at the little preacher's pet making new friends. You still think God's going to save you from us?

Tomiwa: (Stands up, defiant) Folake may believe in God, but that doesn't make her any less deserving of respect. Bullying someone because of their faith is cowardly and weak.

(The popular girl is taken aback by Tomiwa's unwavering support for Folake. The scene ends with her walking away, leaving Folake and Tomiwa standing strong together.)

Act 3:

Scene 1:

(Word spreads around the school about the incident, and Folake finds herself surrounded by other students who share her beliefs and values. They form a community of support and understanding, standing united against the negativity of the popular kids.)

Folake: (Addressing the group) I want to thank all of you for standing by me and showing me that I'm not alone. Together, we can overcome any obstacle in our path.

(As the group joins hands in solidarity, the lights dim, and a soft glow envelops the stage, symbolizing the presence of God and the strength that comes from faith and unity.)

Curtain falls.

(Note: This drama highlights the themes of faith, friendship, and standing up against bullying in the face of adversity. It emphasizes the importance of staying true to oneself and finding strength in the belief in a higher power.)
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Iamanoited: 4:44am On May 12
Michael547:

Of Jesus, YES. But not of Lucifer.

GOD-GRAND ORDER DOMINION IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 8:12am On May 12
The Supreme One, eternal and grand
Beyond human bounds, in majesty stands
Omnipotent, omniscient, and divine
Creator of all, in wisdom entwines

With power unfathomable, and love so true
Guiding the universe, with a gentle cue
From stars up high, to theresidents depths below
God's supremacy, in all things does glow

In every heart, a spark does reside
A reflection of God, deep inside
A moral compass, that guides us along
A whisper of truth, where love does belong

Through the ages, in every place
God's supremacy, has left its grace
In the beauty of nature, we see
A glimpse of God's glory, wild and free

So let us marvel, at the Supreme One's might
And humbly surrender, to God's loving light
For in God's supremacy, we find our peace
And a love that endures, in eternal release.

1 Like

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 8:24am On May 12
Iamanoited:

Of Jesus, YES. But not of Lucifer.

GOD-GRAND ORDER DOMINION IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT.
You are not clear....Who bears the name 'Supreme Lord', Jesus or his father?
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 11:28am On May 12
FRANCISTOWN:

Who let the dog in?

See how you orove that atheists are rabid dogs?
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 11:39am On May 12
Michael547:

Is mechanic a personal name?
Anyone can be called a mechanic.
So just rest since you too don't know the personal name of the Supreme Lord that op is referring to.

Is it not already a personal name when you always call him "nechanic"? You even save it as a name in your phone.

You are just making unnecessary and unreasonable argument
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 11:45am On May 12
Veecruz:

Is it not already a personal name when you always call him "nechanic"? You even save it as a name in your phone.

You are just making unnecessary and unreasonable argument
Lol....so saving a mechanic's name as mechanic on your phone makes it the person's personal name😁😁😁......wonders shall never end.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 12:34pm On May 12
Michael547:

Lol....so saving a mechanic's name as mechanic on your phone makes it the person's personal name😁😁😁......wonders shall never end.

It is personal between you and him and everyone who hears you calling him "mechanic".
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Michael547(m): 12:39pm On May 12
Veecruz:

It is personal between you and him and everyone who hears you calling him "mechanic".
Is mechanic the person's personal name even if that is what i call him?
Why are you going in circles.....you've automatically become like paxonel that you were criticizing in the other thread from running away from Hitting the nail on the head.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Veecruz: 1:06pm On May 12
Michael547:

Is mechanic the person's personal name even if that is what i call him?
Why are you going in circles.....you've automatically become like paxonel that you were criticizing in the other thread from running away from Hitting the nail on the head.

You are the one creating the circle. You have been admittting since what i have said in that you personally call him "mechanic" even if it is not his name and the 2 of you have been personally relating on that ground, which iis my point. So you are the one trying to make a a whirlwind out of spilled water.

3 Likes

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by Divinelove4ever(m): 2:59pm On May 12
In the beginning, there was only darkness. But then, God spoke, and light filled the void. And so, life began.

God watched as the world below flourished with life. He watched as the oceans teemed with creatures of all shapes and sizes, as the land was covered with plants and animals, and as the skies were filled with birds.

God was pleased with what he had created. But as he watched over his creation, he realized that there was something missing. He wanted to be a part of this world, to walk among the creatures he had made.

And so, God took on a physical form and descended to the earth. He walked among the plants and animals, feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin and the coolness of the water on his feet. He marveled at the beauty of his creation and felt a deep connection to all living things.

But as God walked among his creatures, he also witnessed their suffering and pain. He saw the animals hunting and killing each other for food, the plants withering and dying in the harsh sun, and the humans fighting and warring with each other.

God felt a deep sadness in his heart. He knew that his creation was flawed, that there was darkness and evil in the world. But he also knew that there was goodness and light, that there was love and compassion.

And so, God decided to stay among his creation, to guide and protect them. He taught them to be kind and just, to love one another and take care of the earth. He showed them that there was a way to live in harmony with all living things.

As the years passed, God's presence on earth became known to all. His teachings spread far and wide, and people from all corners of the world came to seek his wisdom and guidance.

And so, God lived among his creation, guiding them on their journey through life. He watched as civilizations rose and fell, as wars were fought and peace was made, as love blossomed and hate faded away.

And through it all, God remained a constant presence, a beacon of light and love in a world filled with darkness and despair. For God knew that as long as there was goodness and kindness in the hearts of his creation, there was hope for a better tomorrow.

And so, God's life on earth continued, a never-ending cycle of love and light, guiding his creation towards a brighter future. And though he may never truly walk among us again, his spirit lives on in the hearts of all who believe in him. For God is love, and love is eternal.
Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by 22jumpstreet: 3:32pm On May 12
God is not a man or human being..so whatever name different culture desires to call it can fly .
We call it Chineke..The yorubas Olodumare or Eledumare...

It answers to any of those name...but not Jehovah or yaweh as those are names of cannanite deities...

Above all it is the divine universal consciousness....

1 Like

Re: The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life by 22jumpstreet: 3:33pm On May 12
FRANCISTOWN:

There is no such thing as death...

Only life..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Church Built With Only Salt / Are You Ready If Jesus Comes To Us Now? / Ramadan Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.