Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (33 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:49am On May 10
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 250)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

This lord failed his test to higher glory, John the Baptist failed, Judas Iscariot failed because, lack of sufficient love for God gave room for doubt.

Beloveth child of God, there is an outpour going on now, draw closer to God in order not to doubt Him at this juncture.

Joel 2:28-29;
[28] And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
[29] And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

The outpour of the spirit is not only ministerial, but also about outpour of new medical, scientific, technical and technological ideas “your young men shall see visions.”

The king’s lord, doubted the man of God because he limited God’s ability to his inability.

When your children come up with new ideas, give them listening ear because the word of God said in Psalms 8:2; Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

God is birthing upon the new generation, ideas that will dissolve the issues of our time, to still those who think in their hearts that they are all in all.

This will take place in all spheres of life, the Body of Christ inclusive.

To be continued…

Prayer: O Lord, as you birth this new generation, let your mercy qualify me in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS LACK OF LOVE.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:
+2348068884458
https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO:

https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES VALID FOR 30DAYS.

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils
#MorningDigest

(1) (Reply)

Delivered From All / Persecution And Christianity / Morning Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.