Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,743 members, 7,840,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Please How Do I Access Loans For My Proposed Farming Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please How Do I Access Loans For My Proposed Farming Business (116 Views)

Quick personal loans for salary earners / I Need Co-founder(s) For My Proposed Startup / Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Access Loans For My Proposed Farming Business by Thugnificent(m): 12:17pm On May 10
Good afternoon investors. Because of the situation of things in the country from insecurity and other economic factors that is affecting food security in this country and also the threat of proposed GMO seed planting the West are working tirelessly to enforce on our nation with obvious Tinubu backing because of fears of a blackmail. I have decided to go into 100 percent organic farming. By the grace of God, i have an arable family owned farm land here in Ebonyi state which I will use to begin this farming process and in the process of time there will be an expansion.

You can check out this my thread to have a preliminary idea of what i want to do

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey
My only issue now is Funding Capital. Please i need investors and low interest loans that will help to push this Idea of mine because we are already in planting season.
My phone number is on my signature and I can also be reached thru my Nairaland DM

I will really appreciate your ideas and recommendations. God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gift Card / CAC Registrations / Get Free Instant Access To Our Facebook Group Which Reveals....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.