Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

If You Need To RMB Exchange, You Can Contact Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Need To RMB Exchange, You Can Contact Me (117 Views)

RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. / Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business / Top 10: Best Places To Invest In Africa In 2020, According To RMB Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need To RMB Exchange, You Can Contact Me by buygiftcard(m): 12:23pm On May 10
I can load any gift card for you such as steam(any country), Google (any country), Amazon (any country), eBay, Apple (any country), Xbox(any country), Military Luggage, Sephora, Vanilla, Walmart, Razer (any country), Macy's, Target, Nike, Nintendo, etc. Roblox(Any country), gamestop, PlayStation and hundreds of other gift cards
And any transfers like venmo, zelle, chime, Cash APP, paypal, e-Transfer, Green Dot, Walmart p2p, go2 Bank Western Union, UK Transfer, US Wire Transfer, CAD wire transfer, Any national bank transfers and any debit and credit cards
I can pay RMB,naira, Cedi, CFA Franc, USD, Bitcoin/USD, while also buying BTC/ USD
WhatsApp:85267685881
WeChat:85253360469

Re: If You Need To RMB Exchange, You Can Contact Me by TechMaster1: 11:17am On May 15
I am still waiting for you to credit the China's Account with the 18,000RMB for which I paid you N3,330,000 today.

You are no longer replying to me on WhatsApp - thank you!

Try to resolve this ASAP before I escalate. I have all the Proofs.
Re: If You Need To RMB Exchange, You Can Contact Me by TechMaster1: 5:56am On May 16
buygiftcard:
I can load any gift card for you such as steam(any country), Google (any country), Amazon (any country), eBay, Apple (any country), Xbox(any country), Military Luggage, Sephora, Vanilla, Walmart, Razer (any country), Macy's, Target, Nike, Nintendo, etc. Roblox(Any country), gamestop, PlayStation and hundreds of other gift cards
And any transfers like venmo, zelle, chime, Cash APP, paypal, e-Transfer, Green Dot, Walmart p2p, go2 Bank Western Union, UK Transfer, US Wire Transfer, CAD wire transfer, Any national bank transfers and any debit and credit cards
I can pay RMB,naira, Cedi, CFA Franc, USD, Bitcoin/USD, while also buying BTC/ USD
WhatsApp:85267685881
WeChat:85253360469

Mr Olamilekan Emmanuel Akinpelu ( OPAY Account 7086145225 ), since you can't credit the China Account given to you (with 18,000RMB), please refund my N3,330,000 immediately.

It's been more than 24 hours since I transferred to you, and no sign or movement from you.

I have many other Transfer Agents that can do this transaction for me. It doesn't have to be you. And please, stop advertising what you are not capable of.

The Money involved belongs to my Customers, and it is already causing Trust Issues between us.

To start with, I should never have considered you because your Account on Nairaland is barely 1 month. I gave you the Benefit of Doubt, and this what I have ended up with.

**** If your Motive on Nairaland is to do legitimate Business, and not to purposely defraud People, returning my Fund immediately should be the minimum you can do.

Dear Nairalanders, this is my case against this "buygiftcard" Guy.

(1) (Reply)

ECURRENCY AND CHECKOUT DEALS / World Agriweek And Expo / Dont Miss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.